Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:00 pm

Rofl *huggles* K i thing we should get back to the story
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Well,Jarose isn't here........LET'S DO OUR OTHER STROY!!!
It's my turn to post,so wait a sec....
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 pm

k that will be fun!!! but we do not have to do it every time he leaves!!!! we can do it whenever we want!!!

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaileaHomicide on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:46 pm

[Is it to late to join >.>]

HaileaHomicide
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 pm

(No go right ahead!!!)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaileaHomicide on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Name: Selena White
Species: vampire
weapon: None
looks:

Selena breathed in the freash dark air, "Smells freash" she said with a grin upon her plae face. she walked over to an empty patch of grass and ploped down the pulling out peices of the grass and braiding them, "I wonder what I can do today" she whispered to herself thinking.

HaileaHomicide
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 am

((You know....^^ we here at this roleplay won't know you're there,unless you make yourself seen.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alpherus on Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:14 am

Check it out if you're interested

blood-moon-t15774.html

Alpherus
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Ya.... hhhmm How can we get her in the role play.... here comes a psychotic idea!!!!!
Ok so you could be walking by a nearby town confused where you are when somebody comes up and kidnaps you and sells you as a maid to the nearby 'castle for money... hint: That is where we are....When you get there they realize you are not a vampire and are about to just kill you right there when somebody stops them... which would be one of us. And then from then on it will be just like she is apart of the group!... how does that sound I wanted it to seem different from the usual stories.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 am

(I would listen to Angel-chan,she's a natural born genuis)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 pm

( No I am not a natural born genius.... I just have an overactive imagination.... imagine trying to keep that under control while learning the phases of mitosis! lol)
BUT THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT!

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 am

(She has an overactive imagination,and I'm a pshyco bitch!!!Now that you know a little bit about us...
LET THIS GODDAMN ROLEPLAY BEGIN!!!!!)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:59 am

(THIS ROLEPLAY BEGUN LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO!)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:28 am

(Don't make meh throw a shoe at you,woman!!) >XD

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 am

(do not make me throw a flame thrower because I will! *gets out lighter*)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:57 am

(Don't make me throw Alice into a feiry pit of DOOM!!!!!!)
(I THINK I SMELL SMOKE 'CUZ YOU JUST GOT BUUUUUURNED!!!)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:08 am

(DONT MAKE ME THROW jasper AND emmet into a FIREY PUT OF DOOOOOM!!!!)
(NEEDS SOME ALLOE FOR THAT BUUURN!... LOL JK)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Name:lee
race:demon
appearance:thin, slightly short, teenage, slightly spiked red hair and dark eyes
weapons:claws that extend and contract based on mood
misc: very even tempered, never considered much of a fighter
walks out of one of the several cavernous craters that fill the battlegrounds, not sure if i am welcome back after my disastrous first attempt to go outside into this world, the nearly constant fighting more than enough to make my head spin "where are the vampiers..."

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 pm

(If this isn't satisfactory, please ignore me and continue with your RP)

Name: Altrius Rondo
Species: Demon noble
Looks: Tall, elegant, always dressed formally (tuxedos ect.) , dark long hair and leathery wings on his back.
Wepons: Demon noble arts (Magic)
Other: The son of two of the top renowned demons in the Netherworld, Altrius is cool, poised, elegant and acts superior towards others. He currently travels, examining the status of all netherworld creatures, or all creatures related to it. He feels no guilt for his actions and is waiting for his parents to die so he can assume the Rondo family and the Blade family's new combined throne: The rondo of swords.
________________________________________________________________________________

It was a small castle in Altrius's opinion. Nothing like the castle he lived in at home, but sometimes, you have to put yourself down to the level of lower class. He hoped that the children of the Netherworld who lived here were more accomadating than the last ones. They had tried to attack him. It wasn't really a fair fight since it was eight against one. Maybe if it was eighty against one they could have had won, but they were only class E vamps. He opened the door and shouted in his voice that he used to summon his servants back at home.

"I, the noble Altrius Rondo, heir to the Rondo and Blade line, demand that whoever lives in this domicile attend to me."

amethyst adept
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:30 am

(ooh that should make a nice twist! Good profile!)
(I totally forget where Alec is so just ignore it if he was somewhere else)

By now Alec was engaged in a conversation with Kay about what she should have done. He turned his head abruptly as an echo boomed throughout the halls.

"I, the noble Altrius Rondo, heir to the Rondo and Blade line, demand that whoever lives in this domicile attend to me."

Alec frowned and sniffed the air for signs of the predator, it was coming towards the main entrance. In a blink of an eye, he was at the door. "Is there a problem" He kept his guard up, but did not offend the demon by drawing any sort of weapon. He was surprised to see he was a demon, much like himself.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!