Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:35 am

Lee notices the nobleman as he passes, recognizing him as a member of a more prominent demon family, his eyes wandering to the man's attire, which was not overly lordly.
"Smart," Lee caught himself thinking as he strode to the man and knelt before him, knowing better than to incur the wrath of, according to the man's words, not just one, but two royal lines.
"My lord," Lee repeated generically, making sure not to offend the man, staring at the man's feet as he spoke, "It is an honor to meet someone of such noble blood."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:24 am

(I'm brand new to this and don't really know where the story is and when does everybody be on maybe we should set times but i don't wanna come in and give orders though)
Name:Faust
Species:Lycan
Looks:8ft (standing straight up) light brown fur with a streak of silver running from head to tail
weapon/abilities:claws,the strength of ten lycans and speed equal to vampires,and of course heighten sense of smell,touch,taste,sight,and sound (i dont know if this is ok but he also has the ability to communicate mentally with his clan members this is only a one way thing and only works with lycans so he cant read the minds of others like demons, vampires, etc)
Other:He retains all of his intelligence and is more civilized than others when he is in his lycan form which is why he is rarely seen as a human
background:The alpha lycan of a clan known as The Purge that takes refuge in the the outside.They are Hunters/Mercs that can be rented to highest bidder. And have recently been hired by a disclosed client to follow and keep tabs the demon known as Altrius Rondo

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
...A couple of miles out from the castle Faust had just gotten word that the target had just recently encountered some vampires and was ow heading for a castle which was lucky for him that they were retreating from a terrible loss against the Purge what a bad combination of Hunger and boredom is for a lycan. With great speed and silence faust appeared before his brethren for a closer look at the target and castle.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:35 am

(OOC: im impressed flysociety especially for you being new, that was a good explination)
Lee hears a stalking lycan and stiffens, wondering which side this wolf is working for, knowing the vampires have plenty more money to pay for mercenaries and to attract the average person.

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:24 am

OOC: thanks pioneer i always wanted to do this just never found one that recent and had lycans
Signaling his men to take a perimeter around the castle while he takes to the shadows a higher widow for a overview of the inside. He sees what looks like to be a demon next to the target and a vampire across from them,there are also scents of others in the distance but they are not be cared about for now.Thinking to himself he wonders why they are not tearing each other apart maybe this is the reason why we are following him maybe he's a traitor.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:34 am

Lee hears the movement of troops and looks from the lord's feet to his hands, hoping now of all times that his claws don't extend, knowing full well that is easily taken as hostility towards the royal blood. "Lycans," Lee muttered under his breath as he stayed frozen like stone at the demon's feet, curling his fists slightly.

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 am

OOC: its kind of hard to continue the story without the other three especially Rondo
Faust starts to think back about when he first received this mission .His brother (hopefully somebody will take the role as my brother) had just returned from one of our hangouts in the human territory The Shady Lantern.It has came to be known as our HQ where we pick up a lot of mission mostly from humans we have a unofficial truce we protect them and don't kill to many of them and we travel through their lands without question. But anyway the was left there for us the bartender didn't know what race he or she was they just left it. It told us who to follow and his last known whereabouts and how much we will be paid and that there will be other rewards depending on how well we do our job and not to intervene and that he/she would meet us at the a bar a month later after he/she delivered the letter. There was was a week left now I'm starting to think that the mission is from a high level member from the blade family trying find a reason why Rondo doesn't deserve the throne. It doesn't matter though I get paid either way but still this very interesting i will have to consult my demon friend.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:22 am

(OOC: Most definitely i have nothing to say right now to be honest. I am pretty sure he will get back on later though, yeah the other thread I post on is dead too. It sucks cause there is like one girl who posts in the afternoon two in the evening and one in the morning there lol. The other guy on that thread left cause they didnt like him... He was a real pain in the neck.)

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:27 am

OOC: yea thats why i said we should set a certain time if we can

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:32 am

((OOC: nah as long as it doesnt end up like the myyearbook rp threads im ok with it))

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Altrius paused. It seemed that somebody was following him. He looked around, then being unable to find the people following him, he spoke to the air around him

"Whoever is stalking me would be advised to show his or herself. Don't think that I will remain civil for long. You would be only one of many who tried for my life. If you hold any respect for status, I would advise you to come out."

His hair was practically standing on end. After he had reached the age of 10 in demon years, nobody in the right mind tried to attack him. This stalker of his was probably very powerful, or had many friends, and neither of the above options bode well for the heir of the Rondo family.

((OOC: sorry for not posting. I usually post in the afternoon and evening, but I post constantly then.))

amethyst adept
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:40 pm

"Whoever is stalking me would be advised to show his or herself. Don't think that I will remain civil for long. You would be only one of many who tried for my life. If you hold any respect for status, I would advise you to come out."

Hearing this Faust Knew he had three choices:1.beat the living shit out of him for even thinking for a second he was coward 2.Retreat for now because doing something would compromise his mission and that really didn't matter but hell that would be a month of his life wasted for nothing 3.He could send some of his men down there to lead him off his trail thinking that it was just a couple hungry lycans. So Deciding to go with #3 he told five of his new recruits to go down there fight with everything they had.They were not strongest of the group but they shouldn't be able to kill anyone unless they were pathetic which he hoped was the case cause then he just send everyone in to loot lace and just say screw the mission. So everything was quiet now, Then suddenly 5 Lycans crashed trough the windows and instantly surrounded the three. Not waiting for them to make the first move two Lycans Bum rushed The demon Altrius.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm

"Ah, I see now, assasins. I wonder which family sent them. Ah well, no use wasting my energy thinking about these pathetic lycans."

Altrius gracefully dodged the first lycan that came in at him, and created a pit under the feet of the second to send him tumbling to his death. Six left. He then sent a veil of fire at two lycans that decided to rush him and reduced them to a whisp of smoky ash. only four left now. The lycans then got the idea that attacking at the same time might be strategic, so they rushed him from four sides. With a flap of his leathery wings, Altrius avoided the attack and sent lines of insanity into the remaining lycans, sending them running for their lives, seeing terrors beyond that which can be described. Altrius then landed gracefully on the ground, feeling much happier now that some blood had been shed. He then looked to his shirt that had been stained by three drops of lycan blood. He then said

"This suit is my uniform that shows my pride of my demon heritage. If I ever find the person who sent these thugs, I shall drench his clothes in the blood of all who he or she holds dear."

And with that, he sat down on a chair, waiting to be attended upon.

amethyst adept
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm

OOC: well aint you just the show off but i can't leave him unscaved.
Faust sensing the mental link being broken halted in his steps. He knew this would happen but not so quick he couldn't let The Purge name be tarnished like this whether he knew it was them or not fuck the mission. So in instance Faust was back the Castle and made heart stopping Howl before the uppity demon could rise Faust had him by his neck and squeezed tightly so his claws penetrated his skin and said in a smooth blood curling voice "You have found That who has sent the "THUGS" so when can i expect the blood drenching " and with that he flung the demon across the room into a pillar. Faust pounded across the floor on all four to leave a mark on his cherished clothes. But the demon hurled fireballs at him slow him down enough for him to recover, So with flash steps to left and right and a final pounce to land him right next to him he grab the demon by his neck once more and with a single claw and with a simple flick of the wrist he left a scar from his eye to his chin and spit on his on his clothes and threw him into the nearby vampire who like he was ready to attack. So in being satisfied he deiced to leave and said "You have been spared tonight but step lightly This will soon be "THUG " territory.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:41 pm

OOC: I wanted to reveal his curse by making him a good fighter, but he get hurt when he hurts others. I appoligize for not revealing it

Altrius was sent across the room. This being was too powerful for him, he couldn't take him on, even at full power. He also felt the curse sent upon him by the Lord of the Netherworld was setting in. The words echoed through his head.

Those burned by you shall burn thee back
The blood drained by you shall be blood lost by thee
Face no enemy oh arrogant noble
'till sympathy do you glance, be it nigh or never

Altrius felt the blood coming to his mouth. The damned curse! It was spreading through him making him feel every cell in his body being attacked. He felt weak, his conciousness slipping away.

He had lost his honor as a demon. A far superior being had defeated him, the curse makng no difference, and he was about to be held prisoner. "D-d-damnit. How could I lose, and to some demon as well." He spat out a wad of blood, letting it hit the ground in front of the Lycan. If he was going to lose, he'd at least leave some sign that he had some honor as a fighter.

"Feh, I guess this means that you've probably plotted to overthrow the Rondo and Blade family isn't it? Or is it something else you want? Power? Riches? Or is it some kind of vendetta you have?"

He then blacked out, his body broken and the curse whispering words of death while it tore away at his flesh.

amethyst adept
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:58 pm

OOC: Thats tight I like that curse stuff but to bad i left before you said that line kinda makes me feel bad about going back lol
Satisfied with the battle Faust thought that this should be enough information for him to return home with but just in case he left one of his faster stealthier brethren to follow and report back. But something was wrong someone who took care of 8 lycans like that should have done better maybe the fight did take a toll on him i would hate to think i fought half an opponent hats worse than a lose he did just fight 8 vampires and 8 lycans...fuck it he shouldn't have said what he did I dislike Demons anyway.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:20 pm

OOC: yeah, I had a (1. I show off 2.You challenge me 3. I get cursed before the fight starts) kind of idea going. I'm sorry about the apparent godmodding.
Btw, I'd do anything to get an Ipod like Ichigo's bankai. the motto : Listen to music as you slaughter hollows!!! (lol)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Altrius woke up screaming. His wounds had healed thanks to his curse, but the pain inside was unbearable. This was another aspect of his curse. No matter how much pain he felt, the damn curse wouldn't allow him to finish himself. There were times when he wanted to die, times when he wanted to end the pain, but he couldn't. He had tried everything from throwing himself into a pit of blades to throwing holy water on himself to hiring people to mutilate him.

This was the side of Altrius nobody knew. That side of Altrius was not the person who went to the Demon Balls, showed off his powers at competitions and drank of souls.

After sceaming for five minutes, Altrius could no longer scream. His voice had been reduced to a whimper. He still had the memory of being thrown around and being torn apart. He remembered him referring to himself as Faust. It was a name he'd remember. He'd avenge this somehow.

He stood up, and reentered the archway that had been battered before by his flailing body with as much composure as possible.

amethyst adept
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:03 pm

OOC: Yea I Bleach naruto death note one piece and etc are my favorite shows i wanted to make a bleach like thread of course my bankai would deal with wolves and what is god modding

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amethyst adept on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:40 pm

god modding is making your character able to do anything. it is one of the worst things an rper can do.

Also, try to avoid auto-hitting, it makes people frown on you. try instead to state your attack, then your opponent will react to it. saying that your attack hits makes fighting pointless.

For more on this visit the roleplay academy

amethyst adept
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:40 pm

OOC: aight thanks i hope i haven't done any of those...the other people in this rp be on here they just dont never write except you me and cadet

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pioneercadet on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:03 pm

OOC: I cant believe this post is getting so dry... i liked the story

pioneercadet
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!