Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beatlemaniafreak on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 pm

you can be a vampire, lycan, elf, demon ETC:

RUles

dont swear to much
no naughty things (like sexual contact etc:)

have fuN!!

ok there is a war going on between the demons and vampires and its been going on for too long.
the sun only shines in one spot of the world and thats called "outside" the whole entire world is split into four sections

human, elf, vampire, demon...the lycans live among who they choose.
choose a side and help fight in the war
you can have weapons wether there your claws or a sword...NO GUNS

ok so!!! any one is welcome

Name: Xander
Species: vampire
looks: black hair (looks like a beatle haircut) brown eyes tall skinny=)
weapon: doesn't have one...

xander looked to the east and then to the west..."hmm i smell demon but i dont see one" he muttered to himself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

beatlemaniafreak
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter

Re: demon, vampire, lycan role play=) anyone welcome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Name: Kay
Species: Demon
Looks: Long thick brown hair. Not very tall, skinny.
weapons: does not belive in the use of a weapon, and does not think she should ever need one.
other: Kay is very confident that the world should not be fighting, and for that matter stays away from fights if she can. Although, if confronted will fight and well at that. but, other than that fact she usually gives off a look of a human from far away, until you get close.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:50 pm

Name:Rin
Species:Vampire
Looks:Tall,very skinny,long blond hair,red eyes
Wepons:Katana
Other:Rin is VERY hyper active and changes her personality REALLY quickly,so watch out!!

Rin sighed as she walked down the dirtpath,"What a boring day....."she said,looking around.She needed something to do,like,light something on fire.............
Angel-K and I are the Colorful Gals of RPGW.We shall rule the world with our bright colours and happiness.Pm me if you want to join the squad.OwO

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-roxee on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:13 am

Name-Roxee
Species-Demon
Looks-Flowing black hair, purple eyes, fairly tall, and quite skinny
Weapon-Her demonic powers [still experimenting since she is still quite young]
Other-Roxee is not like most demons. She is a loner and takes nobodies advice but her own. She may be young, but she is very powerful.

inu-roxee
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:38 am

Rin,kept walking down the road.She smelled something immediately.'I smell,one of my own,'She thought.Then,she looked to the west and saw him standing there.No more than 30 meters.
"Hmmmm..."She mused out loud.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Kay walked slowly avoiding any contact she might find bad. It was a very unpopulated area. She smelled a couple of vampires in the distant but did nothing and kept walking.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:52 pm

Rin,suddenly smelled a Demon in the air."Thin...far away..HA!!"She started running towards the scent.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:56 pm

One was running towards her now, and she turned from where she was. They were now almost 50 meters appart. From that distance Kay looked like a human probably. " May I ask why you are here?" She said in a calm voice, refering to the fact that she had stopped in front of kay.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:25 pm

"I just smelled your scent,......it was...erm,VERY srtong."Rin smiled"You seem very powrful.........."Rin reached for her Katana.(By the way,it's name is,Hatsana)

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:28 pm

( I know, my char. name is kay)
"you could say that...... but you do as well" she said noticing her Katana going up. " but I have no intent of willingly fighting you" She said staring at the girl before her.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:34 pm

(I meant my Katana,that's the name of it. xD)
"Oh,me too.I wish not to hurt you."Rin Smirked."But,you must always have you defenses up.Rin glared daggers at her.'No,weapon,what an IDIOT!!'Rin thought.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:37 pm

"then I will be going" She said. She realide on her powers, no weapons were needed when she fought and never were.
(oh I was gonna say because you said your name is Rin like the shinigame (spelled differently though) Or the number zero)

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 pm

(Yeah,I named her Rin,mainly because,she's like Sheshy's little slave,and i wish i waz.And it was the first name i thought of. XDDDDDD)
"Before you go,may i ask your name?"Rin asked,sheilding her Katana.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:59 pm

She smiled " My name is Kay, may I return that question by asking yours?" She said before she left.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:03 pm

Considering the girl for a moment,Rin let out a loud 'whoosh!!'"'Sup!!The names Rin ,and it's VERY nice to meet you!!!,Rin said excitedly. "BYE-BYE!!!"Rin then ran off with surpising speed.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:05 pm

"good bye..... Rin!" She said in a scerene voice. "hopefully we will see eachother oneday again" She said walking of, feelin good that know fight happened.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:12 pm

As soon as she was a good 1,000 meters from the Demon,Rin let out a sigh."Geez,that girl was nice!!Kay...was it?I wish all demons were like that."She muttered."This war is RIDICULOUS!!"She let a sincere sigh."I wish ALL demons were like her,then this WOULD NOT be happening.'Maybe next,I'll talk to her WITHOUT the hostility.'Rin thought.She had someplace to be at the moment,so she let out a grunt,and ran towards her destination.

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:17 pm

She thought about how nice that girl was..... they had not fought at all, even though they were different species. Kay continued to walk like nothing had happen, her apparel that she was wearing was flowing in the wind, she had to continue before something else happened.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiLiUzumaki123 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:22 pm

As,Rin ran through the woods,she smelled a scent. 'A DEMON'She cursed.That's the last thing she needed.She was in no state to fight.She needed her powers back now!!That's why she needed to get back to the Queen,she'll give her her power of electricity back.Soon.....

LiLiUzumaki123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

She smelled anoher smell, It was strong and wild. She quickly Flashstepped forward to avoid confrontation and sped up.

Angel-k
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!