Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Demon War: Battle for the Heart

Demon War: Battle for the Heart

a part of “Demon War: Battle for the Heart”, a fictional universe by Sora112112.

The time is here for all the female demons to fight for happiness! Will true love end this deadly war? Or will all the female demons be wiped out and one remaining?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demon War: Battle for the Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Demon War: Battle for the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 pm

This is the roleplay "Demon War: Battle for the Heart"

Hey, hope you can join. Ask me if your having any trouble, 'kay?
IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!!!!!

Oο»Ώ o

/Β―/___________________________
| BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHΒ­Β­RGH!!!!!!
\_\Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―Β―

Image Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Demon War: Battle for the Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crucified_Xx on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 am

Would I be able to reserve the Air demon? owo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crucified_Xx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 am

Hey could I reserve the fire demon I will make a character soon promise.
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:10 am

Can I reserve the lightning demon please? :)

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 am

Can I reserve the earth demon

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:16 am

I would like a Male spot

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 am

Dear all: reservations accepted!!

Sora112112
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 am

Can I reserve a male too?
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:49 am

May I reserve a male? Planning to make a total playboy XD
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 pm

OH MY GOD !!! only one more guy spot left hey mutt if no body takes it I will make a second chari for that spot just let me know, I really need to work on male characters anyway.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 pm

*lazily walks over* Yeah, what up... yeah... I SUPPOSE I could join. Though, there will be hell to pay for you Mutt, should this end in failure. I'll handle the last male spot.... I wonder what kind of moos I'm in right now.... (don't anwser that)
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am

Okay guys...I'm stuck between a rock and hard place here.

On one hand, the rules say to only hold reservation for 24 hours...Which is a problem, because Kai-chan still has put up her character. Now Kai-chan made this RP, except it flopped both times. I suggested that we try under a different banner, namingly mine. So now you have an idea of the pickle I'm in...

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:15 am

That is quite the predicament. Why not just give her an extension of 12 hour i mean she was the original thinker of the rp so it would be fair. Besides there's not that many people on right now anyway so its not like opening the spot would produce an instant new candidate.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:04 am

Aixulram!! I love your character!!!! :D

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:37 am

I know you do. :3

Aixulram
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sora112112 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:23 am

Okay guys, I think we can start to pick pairs. Guys chose the girls.

Sora112112
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViviOrunitiaFF9 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:11 am

@MirrorMirror1498 - If the guys are picking demons then do you want to pair up? I'd love to pair up with a lightning demon.

ViviOrunitiaFF9
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:54 am

I would like to have chosen Rainwish's character,Sapphira, but it seem that you, Sora, want her from reading your character profile. So I think ill wait it out until the other two characters are in.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 pm

@Aixulram Oh how humble you are :P

@Vivi Wait a sec...
Last edited by phooka on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Yes, Qetzo I'm with Sora. Sorry. But thanks for liking her!
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!