Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Demonic

Demonic

a part of “Demonic”, a fictional universe by XxShoukoxX.

The seven deadly sins are represented by a demon and they each have a human. A demons goal is to fufill their humans ultimate wish while defeating every other demon-human pair of The Game. (More Inside) (Limited Spots Left!!!!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Demonic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Demonic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sat May 10, 2014 6:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Demonic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Demonic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Sat May 10, 2014 7:04 pm

May I please reserve the demon of Pride?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kamibito
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sat May 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Kamibito wrote:May I please reserve the demon of Pride?

You have it reserved now :3

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi, if it's okay with you, can I reserve the human of pride?

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sat May 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Eiko B. Winters wrote:Hi, if it's okay with you, can I reserve the human of pride?

You have it reserved now :3

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sat May 10, 2014 11:43 pm

May I reserve the human of wrath?

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun May 11, 2014 1:18 am

May I reserve the demon of greed
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sun May 11, 2014 1:45 am

RurouniBishi wrote:May I reserve the human of wrath?

I've accepted you're character, I like him so far!

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun May 11, 2014 5:07 am

oooooooooooooo! Can I reserve the Demon of Lust??

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Barel on Sun May 11, 2014 10:02 am

Can I reserve the Demon of Wrath?

Barel
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sun May 11, 2014 10:32 am

@Specmarine it's reserved for you
@Barel I've reserved it.
@Miyer I can't accept your character because I can't tell the difference between her human form her demon form and her souls appearance. You need to specify if all of them are the same. Also Your Contract Summoning answer must atleast somewhat follow the skeleton. You can personalize it if you wish.

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Sun May 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Please may I reserve the human of Greed?

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxShoukoxX on Sun May 11, 2014 3:47 pm

@Beffiye the human of Greed is now reserved for you

XxShoukoxX
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaCheeseyMonkey on Wed May 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Hmmmm.... I might want to reserve Sloth.... I'm trying to come up with an interesting power he could us. Do the powers have to be related directly to the sin they are? Anyways, I'm reserving sloth.

MegaCheeseyMonkey
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Is this RP underway? Or is it yet to start?
"My situation is not my choice, but the outcome will be. . ."

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!