Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Der Großmann

Der Großmann

a part of “Der Großmann”, a fictional universe by Cordeaux.

What do you do when something that logically couldn't exist, becomes reality? There is no escaping, only running and hiding.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Der Großmann”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Der Großmann

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Make sure you read the rules and maybe check those links before reserving a character.

Oh also, let's make sure we have fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Der Großmann

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:03 pm

The Smart One, please. I don't have a favorite food.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Done deal, consider the place reserved.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparkle on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:04 pm

my favorite food is ice cream- if you were wondering cord.

Sparkle
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:12 pm

I was looking at this, but I saw you're using the modernized Tentacle Slendy. I can't find that version scary at all, so I can't really get into the spirit here. The original version, the one present in the Marble Hornets (back when people use to actually believe it may be real), that one I found scary. It wasn't this bizarre alien thing that was too dehumanized to view as anything other than a video game character, it was actually frighteningly eerie and, in a weird way, showed up as believable. An abnormally tall, rail-thin man with no face. The kind of thing that you'd see in a crowd before vanishing. The kind of thing that looked real. Not something they had to use crap-ass CGI to make, instantly alerting everyone that it was fake and destroying the experience. So, sorry, but I can't get behind the idea of being frightened by Squid-Slendy.

EDIT: Also, he preferred children over teen..... which sounds even worse.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:21 pm

I understand where you are coming from, but at the same time I believe that in some instances like the BlackboxTV version of Slendy the tentacles are an addition to the mythos that bring a different sense of fear from him. I agree that seeing him standing completely still, watching and stalking is the best type of Slenderman but then there are the times where he physically attacks a person, wanted to cause real injury. That is where the tentacles come in. I am sorry you decided not to join.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardHedonist on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Would love to have - The Hothead, "The Reckless"

I like a variety really, mother always used to call me a trashcan kid.

AwkwardHedonist
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Alright Awkward, reserved.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't like WIPs so I'll see about accepting it when it's done, Awkward.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardHedonist on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:44 pm

That's fine I planned on finishing him the day I started making him but had to run out for a while. Ill get him finished up today.

AwkwardHedonist
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Kay first post is up, sorry 'bout the wait but I had hoped somebody was going to take the last role, we can go without him. If you are still alive and ready to post let me know either via PM or post here, so I know that this RP is still a go-ahead.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AwkwardHedonist on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:13 pm

I'm both alive and ready, and will have a post in later today.

AwkwardHedonist
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!