Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Descendant Academy

Descendant Shenanigans

a part of “Descendant Academy”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

An elite academy for the proteges of the universe's most powerful heroes... And villains. PM if interested - Always open to adding awesome characters :D

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Descendant Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Descendant Shenanigans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:37 am

options 1 and 2 seem better, honestly. although 2 seems a little iffy, because for those of us with fewer characters it may be slightly more difficult to make posts beyond a few lines long? there's only so many actions one can take, after all.

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 am

I like the second option, personally, that way the posting doesn't stagnant while giving the others times to post and or finish up.
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:58 pm

I like option two , but that's only because I'm impatient and like to post as quickly as possible lol.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:23 pm

I prefer option two, see more of some of our characters. :)
Let the rolepaying begin!

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:50 pm

I wouldn't mind which option we do, but I would prefer Option 2 (not like it would make any difference lol)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Thanks for weighing in guys :) There's a couple people who still need to get their intro posts in, but I'm going to start working on my reply to start round 2.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:37 pm

I apologize if there are typos or grammatical issues in my post, I got a wee bit tired towards the end but wanted to at least open up a second round of posting while lightning is on vacay. So feel free to post as you want. My next post will include the starting of the exercise, so I'm going to wait until Lightning gets in the mix before I do it :)
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 pm

guess who's back !!!

I'm working on my first post, will probably be up tonight or tomorrow and Peyton will be finished this weekend, I just hit
a really bad writer's block working on him BUT THE STORY SO FAR LOOKS GREAT <3
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Awesome :) Welcome back!! You can either post tonight/tomorrow for Abigail, or you can wait until you finish Peyton if you'd like :) Either is up to you. Also if you need help or to bat around ideas, don't hesitate to PM me!
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barnes on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:47 am

yo frens if we haven't finished working out our character relations it's very likely that my pm is still sitting in your inbox, please check and get back to me, thanks!

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:40 am

Omg ya'll these ships make my day :3 you know what I'll be doing ;) Gotta get some fun gifs and what not up there :p

Although those Cree & Ross gifs were awesome hahah xD exactly how I imagine their friendship.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Alrighty loves,

Our lovely Lightningpoint has requested to step down due to personal matters. I'm sad to see her go and I'm leaving the door open incase she decides to return.

But with her absence I also have a question for you all.

Would you like me to go ahead and work on another post to move the plot on to the training exercise or wait for everyone to get a second post in? I'm perfectly fine with waiting if everyone is wanting a little more character interaction. Either way is fine with me :)
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:54 am

Oh no! Sad to see lightningpoint go....:(

I'd say just start with the training exercise to move the plot along. If everyone wants to get in a second post that's fine with me, but personally, I think the first option is better.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:01 am

So sad to see lightningpoint go, Abigail and Peyton are such good chars :(

There's no interaction for me to get a post up so I'll go with the first option, please LOL

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maloneyc16 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 am

First option sounds good to me.

maloneyc16
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:54 am

Okie dokie guys :) The post should be up today. I've already started working on it.
Last edited by mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNewb08 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:16 pm

How realistic are these computer programs? Are they like a typical human? Can they be detected through any of the main senses?

TheNewb08
Member for 7 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:35 pm

These simulations are as real as the ones in x-men at Xaviers school. They can injure, maim and kill our descendants. It's as realistic as being there for real.

Edit: Tony Stark created the computer program that runs their simulations. He figured that students would not learn if the threats were not real. So although its all contained in a room probably 50' x 50'. But it is 100% capable of killing them. Everything looks, sounds, smells and feels 100% real. So just treat the whole scenario as if they were doing it for real, because they practically are.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey everyone :)

There are still a couple of us who need to post this round then we'll dive into some action fun :) If I'm correct we have maloneyc16, Kohananinja, xNocturnax, Chrian Blaire, Korruption and geminiblues :D If you need to send PMs to figure out partners or whatever that is totally fine! Or you can chat about it here. Also if you have any questions for me about the simulation or anything I'm always around.

My next post is going to include entering the rooms and what everyone will see when they enter so you can base everything off of that. But like I said it's like... super realistic, so just play it that way and you should be gold :D

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:55 pm

I'm definitely still here, but I still kinda wait for interactions or else my post will be too short. I won't be able to post until the end of the week too so just feel free to skip me this round too if it is necessary >.>

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!