Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destiny's Child

Destiny's Child

a part of “Destiny's Child”, a fictional universe by Masquerade (Skye).

The worlds most feared pirate crew is out for blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destiny's Child”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Destiny's Child

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Im going to post soon, probably this afternoon no later then this evening. Work and school have been busy, thats the only reason i havent posted.

I would kneel for him

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SugarKane
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Hey sorry I've just been kinda waiting for a few more posts so I can have a lot to write up. I just want my post to be a little more exciting than just my cooking..... I can definitely post tonight if you'd like! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:31 am

I hate to do this, but if people don't reply by midnight tonight then I will be terminating their positions.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Meh... Not the greatest post around.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 am

Well at least you made the deadline.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentHillAmusements on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Hey, sorry, I've been preparing for a trip and doing a lot of school-work.
I'll post sometime tonight, just so you guys know I'm not ditching.
Beware of he who took them
He goes by many names.
The Bogeyman, the Shadowed one,
but all are he, the same.

And if you take what is not yours
there can be no doubt
He'll stretch your skin until it snaps,
and all the blood drains out.

SilentHillAmusements
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 pm

@SilentHill, thank you for informing us all as to the reason why you were absent.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Please everyone try to reply at least once this week! You all made a commitment and I expect you all to keep it!

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 am

@Masquerade (Skye): Sorry, I haven't replied because I feel as if I just replied for Darren- second last post- so I should wait for at least another person to post or something...sorry
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Since things seem to have come to a halt, I've decided to reveal Reyna to the crew so that things will begin moving along once more. Also the Navigator has quit if anyone wants to take his position or knows someone who would like to join a pirate RP.

@Aarondalea, that's fine.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:44 am

Skye... do you dislike me perhaps?
You forgot to tag my character once again so that I didn't know you posted. I had to tag my character in for the first post too... did I do something wrong? If yes, do tell me. Or is it just me overthinking things?

Anyways, I will probably have a post up soon, probably arriving at the lands. We've got to make things moving in here.

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm

No, you didn't do anything. I'm so sorry Quelle I thought I tagged Ki-Yo, in fact every time I tagged people I had to make sure I didn't forget Ki-Yo because I would start typing Quelle instead.

I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way, it was an honest mistake.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Sat May 03, 2014 11:55 am

Then I am glad. But if my posts are crap, just tell me. I will try to fix it anytime ><

Aaaand I finally posted. Took me long, sry for that. By the way, for the sake to get things rolling again, may I play someone on the lands or something? And we need an interesting event on the lands to make things more fun, don't ya think? And in which nation/ island are we anyways?

Quelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Sat May 03, 2014 9:29 pm

They were going to a special island that you can only get to if you have been there before, it's a pirates only island. We should think up an event to bring this back... Robin quit on us so we need a new navigator.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!