Destiny/Kings

Destiny/Kings

a part of “Destiny/Kings”, a fictional universe by AphoticDreams.

Seven servants and seven masters fight to gain the Holy Grail. Will you fight for your wish?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Destiny/Kings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Destiny/Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:53 am

"Destiny/Kings"

Classes:
Rider: Taken by me- Hero: Gerin of Chartres, Master:Masaaki Hatanaka
Berserker:Reserved by ObiTobi
Caster:FREE
Assassin:FREE
Saber:FREE
Lancer:Reserved by Specmarine
Archer:FREE
Last edited by AphoticDreams on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AphoticDreams
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Destiny/Kings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 am

Nice, I would love to join! Not everyday you see something about Fate.

As for Servant, may I have the Lancer?
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:33 am

I was wondering, is there any limit on what warrior we could summon? like time period or weapon specifics. and if there is the Sci-Fi mind in me would like to know exactly why or how the summoning rules work. cause if I wanted to summon Annie Oakley would that work?

VincentRayne
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ObiTobi on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 am

Got to love a fate rp man, I'd like to reserve the Berserker class if that's cool with you.

ObiTobi
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Didn't expect any reply to this!
To go in order:
I would happily reserve Lancer for Specmarine!
VincentRayne, you could easily summon Annie Oakley as an Archer with a catalyst, the rules on summoning are as follows: Any time period, even the close future if you have an idea of someone such as EMIYA from Fate/Stay ultimate blade works. As it goes, let's use a rider as an example: A rider must have a mount or used one in life. So an archer will have a bow, a gun or even throwing knives if it is a special case, Saber needs a sword( any type is allowed) and so on. Caster is the special issue on this as they can have a blade or wand, but just need magic. The only limit I will put on is no full gods, you may have demi gods such as Hercules or Gilgamesh and they need a known name: it may be a fable, poem, legend,myth or real.
And finally: ObiTobi you ca reserve Berserker if you so wish.

AphoticDreams
Member for 3 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:50 am

Nice! This is gonna be epic knowing Fate. I am torn between choosing an already established Servent(Cú Chulainn. He is one cool servant) Or trying other people like maybe Leonidas or other heroes like that. For now nice!

Specmarine
Member for 6 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mell0High on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:40 pm

I'd like to reserve the role of the Beserker's master

Mell0High
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:52 am

Apologies MellOHigh but berserker has been reserved, Caster, Assassin, Archer and Saber are the only ones not taken or reserved.

AphoticDreams
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghidus on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:10 pm

I'm thinking of joining but before I decide I do have a question. Do servants play as their own masters as NPCs?

Ghidus
Member for 3 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:25 am

It depends on how you play your side, if the master plays a major role, then you will most likely play the master and do it visa versa. It is possible if that's how you want to play though.

If you wish to play as both, third person is what it will be wrote in, so it is easier to play both characters.

So it really just depends how you play it out.

Also! Once one more character is reserved, please begin to give in either WIP's for characters or full forms.

Please give in WIPS!!!!!!

AphoticDreams
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:54 pm

I'm going to say this again, please give in WIP's or filled in characters, I would like to start, even if we have missing characters!

AphoticDreams
Member for 3 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!