Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

diablo 3 doctor

diablo 3 doctor

a part of “diablo 3 doctor”, a fictional universe by diabloc.

While the Witch Doctor does not have nearly as many summons as the Necromancer did, the Witch Doctor does have by far the most powerful pets in game. It is also the class with the most damage over time effects.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “diablo 3 doctor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

diablo 3 doctor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabloc on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "diablo 3 doctor"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

diabloc
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: diablo 3 doctor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophia & Sovia on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 pm

Question: What is this? I thought this was a roleplay story but upon further investigation it sounded more like a one-sided conversation. What is this even about?
They only matter when they hurt & they only hurt when they matter

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophia & Sovia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 pm

Yeah, I will second that. Are you trying to spam the site or is this suppose to be a Roleplay?
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 am

I have a feelin' this is just spam...
The people shouldn't be afraid of their government.
The government should be afraid of their people.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 am

It is, and I have reported it.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:36 am

I was just about to do that, so thank you Solo Wing Pixy for being on top of this. Let me know if a mod doesn't get back to you or otherwise respond.

Uhh... weird question, but does the number of replies here indicate some D3 love goin' around? Just wondering.

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:05 am

It would appear so, StandardFiend.
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 am

Can I reserve the Witch Doctor?
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:50 am

Fuck Witch Doctors, Demon Hunter all the way. Yeah I clicked here because it said Diablo 3, as if for some reason I expected a Diablo 3 roleplay with this title to be even remotely good...

Yeah, all I have in life is scrounging through rpg.com looking for spam and rulebreakers to report...I'm so alone! But yeah, I sent it to Tiko because no one else was on at the time, so it will probably take time.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:55 am

Lol Demon Hunter, Witch Doctor ftw.

Also, why don't do you make a Diablo roleplay, Solo?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:04 am

That is a good question. Normally, I would say, "I don't know, why don't I go do that right now?" But I've actually been working on an original roleplay for the past few weeks so have my hands full. Perhaps at some point in the future I will make a Diablo or Diablo-style roleplay.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm certainly interested in concepts for a Diablo RP at some time in the future.

Also, Melee Wizard any day of the week.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

I'll make sure to notify the two of you if I ever create one.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:34 pm

If there is no Diablo 3 RP before the end of next week...I'll be sure to put something together.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Post the link here, mate, because I'll certainly check it out.

It shouldn't require much effort to create something more fun than the actual game at this point.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:42 am

I'll be sure to post the link here; the only reason for why it has to be so long is because I'll be in a LARP camp next week, so I'll barely be able to get to the internet.

Either way, if anyone gets there before me, please post a link here as well! :D

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm

So this is an Interest Check/Roleplayers Wanted thread now? Sweet, spammer is be useful...

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:55 pm

Lemons and lemonade, my friend.

An ironically fitting analogy.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!