Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dieties of Rumble!

Dieties of Rumble!

a part of “Dieties of Rumble!”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

An unrealistic and more fun type of rp. Deals with Hindu Mythology and takes place in Bangladesh. Gets more serious than funny as time goes on.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dieties of Rumble!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dieties of Rumble!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

So does anyone know what's going on with all the other people?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:31 am

Finally home for the christmas break! Finals are over!! -- and as soon as I shower, and settle in some I will get a post up for Gavin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 am

Whoa, I log in for the first time a couple days and this whole winter theme like, threw me the fuck off. I will not lie, it threw me off. Unpopular opinion, but um, I kinda hate Christmas. I dunno, all the damn advertisements and commercials and tacky decorations on the stores throw me off. Ok that's a lie, it's the Christmas Carols, all fucking day long. Can't. Take. It. Anymore.

Shoot me. In the face, right now.

But anyway, thank you for your elaboration Wudgeous, and to answer your question Lifecharacter~ Everyone not posting is busy with finals and exams, much like you are busy with but they are good students who study :P NYAH, just poked at you! LOL, now I feel badass. Ok moment over, but no seriously it's the end of the semester for most people, so sluggish posting is sort of expected. I am going to go ahead and post on monday to move things along, so those of you twiddling thumbs Artik and Sarcasm and Spectrum, you have until then to get your intro posts up.
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 am

I posted, so now I feel accomplished... -shot- Yeah, hopefully there wasn't anything wrong with it...? The reason I didn't jump to 9 o'clock is because Robin is asleep by then, unless someone forces him to stay up, so yeah... ^^" This is what I get for making such a lazy character.
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:47 am

Chris might have a problem with Robin intentionally scarring students outside of an actual fight, that might be against the school rule of not being an asshole to people. Expect a random taser to the back and a threat of branding when the whole killer loli section of the plot is over.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:50 am

I'm cool with that ^^ Robin probably could use someone to kick his ass, after all.... Might get him to do more work. Probably not.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey Guy are we still using the pad for the whole development thing?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Monday? Snap! I'm sooo sorry for lagging around behind! I feel like such a total little douchebucket! For those of you who are wondering, a douchebucket is, indeed, a bucket of douche. Filled to the brim and spilling over to water the plants. Because even plants and drying paint are more productive than I am. I'm actually really seriously sorry, though, one guy. I'm holding you back! I mentioned I was busy, but I haven't been keeping up with this OOC either. >< I'll go check out your IC right away and I promise to have a post either tonight or, like, 1a tomorrow. But the point still stands it will be done in this sitting. Again, I'm really sorry and I hope you can find it in you to forgive me. T_T But if you'd rather toss me to the pit of fire, that's okay too.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:38 am

Kenver manages to talk a lot during the time between the taser firing and it actually hitting...

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 am

How does Kenver not notice the dark tendrils? And Charlotte is in school uniform, not a dress.

I'm kicking Artik off the team.

As for how this 'big boss' fight will go, do you guys want me to end it quickly, or would you like to participate? Or would you like a time skip since this is taking a butt load of time...

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Well considering Kali probably is going to stomp the ever loving shit out of everyone at this point, maybe you should just powerplay us around the room and into a few hard surfaces until the little loli's body gives out from the immense pressure or something.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 pm

I finally post and get nothing but judgement ><

@Life: Kenver enjoys talking. *nods*

@Doc: You changed your username. Dx I got confused. But I like it. Anyway, I mentioned a lot of times that Kenver is clueless. I mean, he noticed something was off and that she looked like a walking freak show, but he just sort of ignored it/waved it off as nothing important. I tried to make it clearer that he's definitely not the brightest bulb in the box. >.> And his world sorta centers around him. And the darkness isn't around him. So he just...like I said. You get the point. Sorry if I didn't make his cluelessness clear enough >< Oh, but I'll fix the dress thing. That was my bad. It was 2a and I was going by...I'm not really sure at 2 in the morning.

Yeah, like Life said, you can do as you please. I liked his idea of just powerplaying us into stuff or wearing her out or whatever you'd prefer.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:48 pm

OOOOH, ok, that makes a lot more sense now then. Plus he isn't exactly normal is he? Ah well, I'll get to writing my post then.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 pm

@All: Yeah, I agree that Kali is probably going to kick everyone's ass... Though I'd just like to jump in here randomly and say that we can all, safely, assume that Robin is asleep somewhere out of the danger zone xD As much as I love him, this is the last time I have someone so lazy for a character.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 am

Unless he learned to speak at ten times faster than the normal, recognizable way, I doubt he'd fit that sentence in the incredibly short time between Chris unholstering the taser and him shooting it. It's not like this is some standoff where he tried threatening her with it, he pulled and fired.

And no one is beyond judgement.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Well I never said Chris hadn't shot the taser. I mean, the taser's not gonna keep Kenver from talking--unless, of course, it was aimed at him, which is wasn't. So, I don't see why all the talking had to of taken place before Chris did all that, instead of all the while and during. Make any sense?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:22 pm

What about Archie? And Sarcasm? AND ARCHIE?

But since you're the GM, Guy (I prefer Guy over "Doc" for some reason--maybe Guy sounds sexier), I'm willing to trust you to powerplay well. IF YOU DON'T, well, I might PM you and bug you just so you know. c: I doubt I'll have to ask you to actually change anything, but still: there are good powerplayers, and there are Whaaaat the hell are you doing to my character, this is contradicting her profile and she has NO reason to do or say any of that powerplayers. SO I'VE BEEN TOUCHY ABOUT IT.
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:30 pm

"While and during" imply he either finished his twenty-nine words (after striding over to him) in the time it takes to pull a taser, fire it, and have the darts travel through the air at projectile speeds; requiring incredibly fast and incomprehensible speech, or he's talking into some messed-up future where you powerplayed Charlotte/Kali into being completely immobile and not kicking the shit out of everyone immediately.

So no, you don't really make any sense.

Edit: And yes, bad powerplaying leads to complaints from me. The only difference is that mine will be out in the open OOC where everyone can see your shame.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:39 pm

OOC assassination complete.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:34 pm

My shame, you can see it??? I thought I zipped it properly this time---

ASSASSINATION FAILURE PENDING.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!