Digimon Fusion

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Digimon Fusion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am

Story

It has been five years after the world was saved from the D-Reaper. With the digital world fully recovered from the attack, scientists have began working on experiments. One scientist name Koji Wassu has created a machine called the Digifuser. Basically it convert Digimon data into super human DNA and gives regular normal humans powers such as super strength, speed, or the ability to shoot fire out your hands. Dr. Wassu says he will use this device to help better mankind, but that's far from it. It's not all cut and dry as the public sees it. What people don't is what they do. They go into the digital world, capturing poor digimon, experimenting on them and killing them for their data. Also not known to the public is the deal he made to the evil digimon lord Myotismon. He offered him ultimate power to create some super soliders for him. However, it goes even deeper than that. (Which will be explained in the roleplay.) Now with a new and old tamers arising, can they discover the truth and put an end to this madness?

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality
Digimon Partner:
Digivice:

Name: James Irvine

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/2 ... 101322.jpg

Personality: Very laid back, easy to get along, likes to joke around but can be serious and serious times.

Digimon Partner: Gillmon

Digivice: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m58jlg72CO1rqbmzf.jpg

Name: Kin Kerugi

Appearance: http://www.rawdlc.com/wp-content/upload ... 656708.jpg

Personality: Very cold and distant. Can be aggressive and a smart ass at times.

Digimon Partner: Angemon (Though they're separated for right now.)

Digivice: None
Last edited by Zman2010 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Digimon Fusion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:36 pm

((Sorry the images are so big ))

Name: Jessica "Jo" Kamia

Appearance: Image
Jo is a slender girl with short bright red hair and very expressive green eyes. She tends to wear a smudge style for her makeup along with pale pink lipgloss. Her clothing style is classified as punk or possibly goth, however she simply chooses clothes that are comfortable and that she likes.

Digimon Partner: A Blackgatomon named Nightshade Image

Personality: Jo can be rather outgoing, but she tends to be unsure of herself and always fears for the worst. To most people, she can be classified as anti-social, however this is only due to her fear of not being accepted. To Nightshade, she tries to play the 'tough guy' and pretends like she is popular, though the Digimon knows the true.

Digivice: Purple Digivice Image

Other: Jo has known of the existence of Digimon for a long time, due to her being fallowed by Beelzemon, though she didn't know exactly what Digimon were. Though her Digimon is a Blackgatomon, Beelzemon (Nicknamed Tobias by Jo when she was little) has fallowed her around and protected her from many things, since her parents were never around. However, now that Jo has Nightshade, he tends to stay in the shadows and tries not to get involved unless it is detrimental to Jo's health.
~Tobias~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"After him! He must not escape!" Shouted Dr. Wassu as a group of soldiers chased after Kin. Wassu had been leading an project for the last six months called project digifusion. They began converting digimon data into actual DNA and fusing them with humans basically giving them powers. It was going according to plan, until they were caught by one of their own experiments. It was said that they would use these abilities to benefit mankind, but as Kin Kerugi found out, it was far from benefiting mankind. With their secret found out, they need to get rid of him. however, they really think of way of how to stop one of their experiments, which is why they're chasing after Kin now. They weren't fast enough though as Kin did manage to escape. Knowing one of their experiments was out there, they needed to take drastic measures.

~~~~

"James get up." Gillmon whined, hoping to get his friend up. "James....James?" He quickly walked over to James' ear and yelled at the top of his little lungs, "JAMES GET UP!!!"

"Whaaa!" James screamed as he fell off his bed. "Man Gillmon. It's the first day of summer vacation, can't a guy sleep in a little bit?"

"But you promised that we could go to the park today."

"Huh......oh yeah that right. I almost forgot." James shot up and started running around his room frantically as Gillmon just tilted his head in confusion.

"Huh? James is not going to school." Gillmon said. This was how James usually acted when he was late for school.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 pm

It was just before noon, however Jo was still asleep with Nightshade right beside her sleeping on her pillow. "Jessica, time to get up." Her mother announced after opening the door. "Jess..." Her mom called again then waited. Nightshade's right ear twitched, but that was the only movement. "Jessica Kamia!" Her mother now yelled, making the both of them jump. "What?" Jo asked with her eyes barely opened. "I have to go. That means its time to get up. Plus, getting out will do you some good." Jo rolled her eyes before stretching and getting out of bed. "Fine...." she mumbled then glanced over to Nightshade, who was stretching also.
A few minutes later, Jo walked down the street with her MP3 player in hand, earphones in her ears, and Nightshade at her side walking on all fours. Many people stared and some even questioned Jo, but she always assured them it was a normal black cat from a different country and paw mittens on. She gave a small sigh as she then noticed the local park, which was empty. For a second, she simply stared at the area but then decided to go in. She slowly made to a swing before pulling out one of the earbuds out of her ear. "Todays going to be a long day...." Jo sighed, staring at her shadow on the ground. A small gust of wind blew, making Nightshade smile slightly. "Yeah, but at least there is a nice breeze." The small cat whispered with a small smile.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Once James was washed, dressed, and ate breakfast, he and Gillmon headed over to the park which wasn't too far from his house. It was pretty breezy as they walk towards their destination but he didn't mind. James and Gillmon liked it. It was summer after all. "So what do you want to do at the park Gillmon?" James asked.

"Hmm.....lets make a sandcastle." Replied Gillmon.

"A sandcastle? Isn't that a little, childish? I mean I'm fifthteen after all."

"Ah come on. Please?" Even though Gillmon looked like a menacing dinosaur, he pretty much acted like a child. That's one thing James liked about Gillmon.

"Oh alright. Lets make some sandcastles." James gave in. They made to the park in about ten minutes and of course Gillmon ran straight for the sandbox. good thing they were little kids in it.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, Kin was walking though the streets of Tokyo, keeping his head down as possible so no one would see him. He decided to rest up in a small alley. Lots of thoughts were going through his head. Alright alright. I know they won't come after me in public. They'll most likely do it in secret. Hell, they might send Digimon after me so none of their soldiers get hurt. I mean, I've got electrical powers after all. For now, I just need to lay low. Not bring any attention to me until I can figure out what my next move is. Kin thought.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Jo glanced at the cat for a second before giving a small smile. "Thats true..." She replied before kicking off the ground a little to make herself swing. It had been quit a while since she had played at the park, and last time she had almost gotten into a fight with some kid. It was horrible, because Tobias had appeared and started threatening the teenage boy who was picking on her. Luckily, it was close to Halloween and everyone thought it was just someone in a costume.
As Jo daydreamed, Nightshade's eyes grew wide as she caught the scent of something on the wind, coming towards them. The fur on her neck and back stood up while her tail fluffed out. A low growl escaped her lips as the stared at the entrance to the park. "What is it Nightshade?" Jo asked, putting her shoes in the dirt to make herself stop. Her eyes focused on the area where Nightshade was looking before she noticed a boy walking towards them with a red dinosaur looking creature walking on two legs. Her head tilted to the side as she gazed at the creature.
The sudden sound of something behind her made her jump right out of the swing and turn around. Standing there was the Beelzemon named Tobias. "Its a Digimon..." he whispered in his deep almost gruff voice. Jo's eyes moved from him to the boy fallowing the creature. "Hey! You!" She called before walking over to him. "Who are you?" She asked, almost demanding the information out of him.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 pm

As James and Gillmon entered the park Gillmon started to pick up a scent. It was the scent of another Digimon. His ears started twitching. "Hey Gillmon, you OK?" James asked, that is until he heard a girl shouting at him. He looked up to see said girl walking towards with what looked like a black cat. "Is that, another Digimon?" He asked himself as he took out his Digivice to identify it. Hmm...a BlackGatomon. Never seen that one before. He thought to himself. "Uh....hi there." He said to the girl. "I'm James, and this is my buddy Gillmon." James introduced himself. Gillmon stood still, observing the Digimon from where he was standing.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Nightshade ran over to stand beside Jo, though she stood on all fours just out of habit when out in public. The cat sniffed at Guilmon before giving another small growl and hiss. Jo glanced down at her then to Tobias, who still stood next to the swings. Her eyes then focused on James again. "I'm Jo." She introduced then glanced at the Guilmon. She stared at the creatures golden eyes for a moment before slowly looking up at James again. "I didn't know there was anyone else around here with a digimon." She explained honestly before letting out a small sigh. "This is Nightshade...and thats" she paused turning around to point at Tobias, though he had already disappeared. "eh...nevermind." She whispered before looking back at James.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 pm

"Well nice to meet you both." James responded with, smiling. "Yeah you'd be surprised. I've seen plenty of people with Digimon around. You'd think they would be no more since the whole D-Reaper incident years ago." James explained. Gillmon was about to go up to Nightshade, but back up once she started to hiss. "It's alright Gillmon. She not going to attack." He looked over a Nightshade. "You don't have to worry about him. He's pretty much harmless. Say hi Gillmon."

"Uh.....hi." The Digimon greeted them.

~~~~

Kin was once again walking through the streets. It had been a few hours since he escaped. He thought they would have sent something after him by now, but no dice. Or was there. As he was walking, people started screaming and running in the opposite direction he was going in. Out of no where came a giant Kuwagamon, probably here to take out Kin. "Crap. Gotta hide." He muttered to himself as he ran into a small alley. The giant but digimon landed and started rampaging through streets. "That thing is gonna hurt tons of innocent people, but....but I can't bring any attention to myself." Kin was pretty much split. Either hide and let people get hurt, or jump into action. He finally said screw it and went after the beast. "Hey ugly! Looking for me?!" He took a rock and threw it at Kuwagamon, getting its attention.

Meanwhile, Takoto, one of the Tamers that saved the world from the D-Reaper five years ago was walking back home from a bread delivery when he saw the attack happen. "Whoa. A digimon attacking the city? Man that hasn't happened in years." He siad to himself. "Well, looks like it's time to get back into action." He began running home to get Gillmon. However, he stopped in his track when he saw Kin go up to it, throwing rocks at it. "What's that guy doing? He's gonna get himself killed."

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Jo glanced down at Nightshade, who's fur was still standing up on her back and her tail was flared out. "Nice to meet you too." She whispered then looked back at him as he spoke of the D-Reaper incident. It had been several years ago and honestly at the time, she hadn't been paying attention at what was going on. For a second, she tried to think of the incident however she hadn't spent a lot of time at home, ever.
Suddenly there was the light flutter of wings above them before Tobias landed behind Jo. The Digimon towered over the girl, as he stood almost 6'5. He placed one hand on her shoulder before speaking. "Its not safe out here. There is an attack going on not far from here. You should go home." He stated, his voice deep and thick.
Jo turned around halfway to look at him before glancing over to James. "What do you mean there is an attack?" She asked but Tobias only shook his head in response, obviously he wasn't going to indulge her in what was going on.
"I can smell it. Its a bug Digimon just down the road a little bit." Nightshade stated as she sniffed the air.
"Go home." Tobias commanded one last time before disappearing before their eyes.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Both James and Gillmon jumped back just a little bit from seeing Tobias come out of nowhere. However they were interested in this attack going on. Well James was, not so much Gillmon. "An attack huh? We should check it out Gillmon. Maybe we can help out." James suggested.

"Maybe we shouldn't." Gillmon didn't want to be involved at all.

"Ah don't be a big baby. This could be a good change to see what moves you've got." James grabbed Gillmon by the arm and dragged towards the battle site.

"James wait. We shouldn't" Gillmon pleaded. James wasn't listening of course.

~~~~~

"Hey! Get out of there man! You're gonna get hurt!" Takato called out to Kin.

"Huh?" Kin looked over at the tamer. "You get out of here! It's after me anyways!" He yelled back just as Kuwagamon grabbed him, lifting him up from the ground. There were already news crews there broadcasting live to the public. "Oh, you've picked the wrong day to mess with me pal." He knew what he was about to do would give him so much attention, but better than getting crushed to death I suppose.

"Gillmon. If you can hear me, hurry up and get here pronto." Takato could somehow communicate with his Gillmon through his digivice. Gillmon responded with 'On my way Takato'. What happened next shocked Takato and pretty everyone else that was watching the ordeal. Kin had manage to send a giant bolt of lightning directly at the giant digimon. It screech, letting go of him instantly.

"Did you get that one camera?" Is what pretty much every news anchor that was at the scene asked their cameraman.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Jo took a deep breath and looked in the direction Tobias had said the battle was in. She closed her eyes for a second, ignoring everything around her. "If I go, there might be trouble...." She thought to herself before opening her eyes. "but Tobias wont let anything hurt me." She told herself, though she wasn't a 100 percent sure on if it was true or not.
Quickly, she scooped up Nightshade and took off running with her in her arms. "Didn't he say NOT to go!?" Nightshade asked as Jo ran down an close by ally. "Yeah, I know, but I can't just stand by and do nothing!" She explained before they came to the end of the ally.
Jo gasped at the site of the large bug Digimon. "Thats one big bug..." She uttered before noticing it was holding something. "I think its holding someone..." She stated before she realized she was right. "Come on Nightshade, help him!" She yelled, making the cat jump, though she wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. Suddenly it hit her. "I need some help, Jo!" Nightshade yelled to her, running towards the giant bug. Quickly, Jo pulled out her Digivice and tried to figure out how she could help. Suddenly as her fingers slide over the top she realized something could slide through that spot. "Like a card...." she thought before pulling out her deck of cards. "Maybe?" she thought as she tried to find something that would help. Suddenly her eyes caught site of the card 'Hyper Wings'. A small smirk appeared on her face as she took the card and slide it through the slot on her digivice.
A bright light shined around Nightshades back before large white wings appeared. "Holy shit..." Jo whispered as she watched Nightshade take off into the sky. "I can't believe it worked..." She thought before noticing there were lots of other people around. She gazed at Takato for a second before hearing the sound of electricity. She feared the digimon was about to attack, however she saw the man it was holding was the one who launched the attack. The giant bug let go of the man, which made Jo gasp, but Nightshade was already prepared. She quickly grabbed the man and lowered him to the ground.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Both James and his Gilmon made it to the scene just as they saw the bolt of lightning hit the Kuwagamon. "Whoa. Did you see that?" James asked. The giant bug wasn't too happy then

"I think everyone saw that James." Replied Gilmon.

"Alright buddy. Time to spring into action. Lets show them what you're made of."

"I....think that lightning man has it taken care of."

"Lightning man?" James asked as he looked over at Kin, who had tiny sparks of electricity shooting out of his hands. "Wait, that guy shot that lightning bolt?! How's that possible?!"

"You're guess is as good as mine." Replied Takato as he walked up to James' Gilmon, thinking it was his. "Gilmon what are you doing over here?"

Of course, James' Gilmon was confused. "Uh....who are you?"

"Oh come on. Don't play..."

"Hey Takato. I'm here." Takato's Gilmon came about, spotting James' and walked up to it. They both observed each other for a few seconds. ""Hi there." Both said to each other.

"What?! You have a Gilmon too?!" Both Takato and James said to each other.

Meanwhile over at the battle, Kin was bracing for impact. However that never came as a small BlackGatomon with wings helped him to the ground. "Uh....thanks." He quickly said before looking over at Kuwagamon. "Alright you giant piece of crap. It's time to end this." Of course, citzens and news crews watched as this electric man, what the news people were calling him, was about to take on this Digimon.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Jo glanced over at the two Guilmons and almost rolled her eyes. This would be lovely and not confusing at all...of coarse, the thought was sarcasm. As she stood there she listened in to see what the guys name was, but somehow she felt like she had known him. She thought about walking over to him to get a better look so maybe she would remember, however she changed her mind.
Her attention was caught by Nightshade. "Your welcome." She cat replied to Kin before turning and glaring at the giant bug. Jo quickly ran over to the guy and stared at him. "Is this your Digimon? If not, do you know his weaknesses?" She asked, thought she was speaking fast and kept glancing at the large bug to make sure it wasn't attacking or coming at them.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:41 pm

"Why in the hell would I have a giant ass cockroach for a pet?" Kin replied with. "Just stay out of my way." He coldly said before go back to Kuwagamon, shooting a few small bolts at its mouth. The Digimon let out a weak roar this time as it knelled down on the street. "Awe what's the matter? Too weak now to fight? Good, send my regards to Wassu." He finished as he attacked it with another giant lightning bolt, killing it for good.

"Whoa. He took that Digimon down all by himself. Without a partner." A bystander said. That's when other bystander and newscaster started applauding for the man.

"Well could have taken that digimon down." James muttered, feeling a little jealous. He looked over at Takato. "Hey don't I know you from somewhere? I think we were in the same class. Takato right?"

"Uh....yeah." Replied the tamer.

"I didn't know you had a Gilmon too. That's cool. Oh I'm James by the way."

"Uh...nice to meet you...again, I guess." Takato sweatdropped.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Jo glared at the man before watching him go off and launch another attack at the Digimon. She glanced over to Nightshade, who's wings had just disappeared before watching as Kin finished off the Digimon. "Its time to go, Nightshade." Jo whispered as she walked away and over to James and Takato.

"Hey." she greeted before waving to Takato. "I remember you now. Your they guy who works at the local bread store right?" She asked, though she was fairly sure it was him. It was every other day that Jo had to go there and get bread for her house, so she had seen him quit a bit, however she never really took the time to talk to him.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

"Well that takes of that." Kin said to himself, although he know this wouldn't be the end. He knew that more attacks were bound to happen so he need to be on guard at all times. After the fight, a crowd of people went up to him including the news crews. They either wanted to thank him or ask him questions about his powers. He simply shoved them out of the way before running off. Luckily they didn't follow him. He would make sure they didn't IF they did.

"Uh yeah. My parents actually own the place. I'm Takato." The tamer introduced himself. "And this, well my Gilmon." His digimon said hello as well.

"So how long have you had your Gilmon?" James asked.

"Hmm.....bout five years."

"Really? That long? You must be a really good tamer then."

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Jo smiled to Takato. "I'm Jo." She introduced then scooped up Nightshade who had been standing at her feet. "This is my Digimon. Her name is Nightshade." She said for the Digimon, who made a smiling like face before waving to Takato's Guilmon. "Hey." Nightshade greeted while waving a paw at him. Slowly her head leaned back as she gazed up at her tamer. "Jo, there are a loootttt of Guilmon around here." She whispered, making both of them laugh.
Jo looked to Takato again before nodding then listening to James asking him how long he had known his Guilmon. "Is that a long time?" She asked, since she had known Tobias since for nearly ten years now.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman2010 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"Uh yeah. It must be pretty neat huh?" Replied James. "I've only had my Gilmon for a year so far. Have you gotten yours to digivolve?" He asked.

"Well, t's nice to meet you both. Yeah, a couple of times." Replied Takato. It it was more than just a couple of times and more than just digivolving to champion. "how about you come to my place. I bet you my parents would go overboard if they saw two Gilmon." He laughed a little bit.

~~~~

Kin, now just escaping a crowd of people was once again hiding in alleyways. He felt really really worn out. "I guess.....these powers come with a price." He muttered to himself, getting more tired by the minute. Suddenly his vision went blurry and he passed out, right next to a back entrance of a bread store.

Zman2010
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Jo looked to James, wondering if his Guilmon had evolved, since Nightshade hadn't and she had had her for quite a while not. Then again, she knew that Tobias had two forms, if not more, however since she was older, she had only seen him as a Beelzemon.
When offered to go to his place, Jo smiled and decided it wouldn't be so bad, after all its not like she had anything else to do. However, she looked to James, wondering what his answer would be.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!