Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Digimon: A New Threat

a part of “Digimon: A New Threat”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

A new threat rises in the Digital World, and therefore a new team of DigiDestined must rise to stop them. But the threat is coming from not just the Digital World, but the human one as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Digimon: A New Threat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue May 26, 2015 10:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Digimon: A New Threat"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Digimon: A New Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue May 26, 2015 11:19 pm

Awsome a Digimon roleplay! Absolutely love Digimon! You wouldn't mind if I made a character would you? I think I'll use the crest of knowledge if that's alright with you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slybop on Wed May 27, 2015 4:24 am

Hey there. Saw this ad wanted to grab a spot. Can I get the crest of Kindness?

Slybop
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 am

BOth Kindness and Knowledge are confirmed and reserved! (Also realized I need to add that to the Character sheet :3)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Wed May 27, 2015 6:52 pm

I'd like to reserve Reliability!

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Unfortunately Fox, another player reserved it via PM before you. However, that is the only one who asked via PM, and she had other questions too..

Crests Open:
Courage
Light
Friendship
Sincerity
Love

Surprised no one took Light, to be honest.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverlord on Wed May 27, 2015 10:24 pm

If I may join with the crest of Love?

Riverlord
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed May 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Yes you may! Make that four open crests now! Cant wait to see what you got Riverlord!

Anyways, so I am going to give everyone more time to get their characters in before we start (Though you can still submit after we start). I figure tomorrow or maybe the day after.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverlord on Thu May 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Would it be alright if Rue and BlackAgumon haven't met yet?

Riverlord
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 28, 2015 6:23 pm

Yeah. The general idea is either they just met, or have only known each other for a short time. Which means not a single one has Digivolved yet.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Thu May 28, 2015 8:08 pm

You know what i find funny
Jack has Terriermon
Heath has Lopomon (Twin digmin)

Owen has Candlemon who Digivolves to Wizardmon
Sonmi has Impmon who digivolves into Sorcrerymon

Its actually really cool and makes me laugh.
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 28, 2015 9:01 pm

This almost makes me think we should be able to use DNA Digivolution. lol

Ohhh, but I have a few other special Digivolutions in line.....some very interesting ones too....the question is: When to reveal them?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Thu May 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Oh DNA Digivolution would be fun.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 pm

It would.

After carefully reading everyone's posts, and realizing it was never specified, I made a post with some OOC stuff, mainly explaining that we should wait a little longer before posting again to let everyone else post, not to post before others you are interacting with reply, yada yada. You can read the post for the whole details.

Hmmmm, meanwhile I need to go enact my plan for world domination, and think about what to do about these other Crests.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverlord on Fri May 29, 2015 12:27 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Most everyone posted while I was asleep or at work. Also if you want I can make another digidestined.

Riverlord
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri May 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Anyone who does not also have a Digivice can get it with their Crest.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 pm

PS, for those who don't remember, LadyDevimon is an Ultimate. Luckily for us, so is Digitamamon. xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat May 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Clarification: No present or future actions are based on the fact that the main place I put for a location is the Digital World.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverlord on Sun May 31, 2015 2:53 pm

I should have mentioned I'm almost never home on Saturdays so will likely not post on them. I thought I would be able to and sometimes I might be but let's just presume it won't be happening. Also I have yet to figure out how to PM someone.

Riverlord
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun May 31, 2015 3:13 pm

You need at least 5 OOC posts to PM. And okay, good to know! :D

(Now post anyways, slave! :3)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!