Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Dirt & Opulence

Dirt & Opulence

a part of “Dirt & Opulence”, a fictional universe by Sacrificatoria.

You from the wrong side of the tracks, or worse?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dirt & Opulence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dirt & Opulence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:54 pm

Welcome to Dirt & Opulence!

May your visit be neverending.

Here you can ask all your questions, reserve roles, chat with others and inquire and share ideas.
Go wild!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Dirt & Opulence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Am I just blind or is there no characters to reserve yet? haha. It's very intriguing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Ooooh. Ooh.

Violence? Drugs? Broken-down people with broken-down problems? Yes, please. Ticket to heaven. Er, y'know what I mean. Like Sorella said, this RP you've got going on here is a beaut. Is Gunner still available for the taking? If not, I'd like to reserve a male spot. But bearded Shia is calling my name.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:36 pm

Roles are up and for the taking!
Yonbibuns Gunner is certainly still available!

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:42 pm

Sacrificatoria wrote:
Roles are up and for the taking!
Yonbibuns Gunner is certainly still available!

Wooh. Awesome. I'd like to nab him. Also, I've got one question before I prance off. Do you have a specific template in mind or can we just go all willy-nilly?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:59 pm

Oh noes, I'm hooked. And wheezing from excitement. May I selfishly reserve an open female role?

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:06 am

Yonbibuns I messaged ya', but go as willy-nilly as ya' damn please!
We like to let our writers decorate their pages as they see fit.
Go with your own flow, y'know?

OtakuD1213, I'll put that 24 hr reservation on for you now!
Glad to have you here.

Feel free to reach out if y'all need anything.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

So I'll be reserving one of the open male roles using Aaron Taylor-Johnson as a face claim

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:43 am

@Sacrificatoria; I'd like to join, if I may.

I like to take one of the open female roles with the Face Claim being Arden Cho, please? I hope to make it as to where she comes from a Yakuza background? If that's acceptable. :) I have a kick ass idea for her.

Here's the gif:

I don't know how to make it gray scale unfortunately. D:

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:09 am

That sounds rad Dumisa
I'll put the 24 hour reserve on now.
Stoked to have someone take the Yakuza idea!

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:40 am

I SEE ANOTHER BATES HERE
BATES SISTER.
Maybe. I hope, now.

Also, I'm psyched for some Yakuza action, too. If anyone's interested in character relations prior to the RP starting, toss me a PM.
I'm definitely pushing Gunner towards the mafia side of things.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:14 am

Eyy, I've chosen Ga In as my FC. I'll have a WIP up in a couple hours ;0

And same, concerning relations, if anyone's even got that far—

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:56 am

Alright, so lots of roles are being filled and reserved!
For those of you still interested who haven't reserved or spoken to us yet, don't sweat it.
We will open up slots for committed candidates.

Now that it's almost 4AM and I finally finished up Bel and his bio, I gotta' sleep.
On that note, please make sure to read through all the rules and other character's profiles.
There's some important inner plot details and info in each of 'em.
Not to mention we have a great team of writers and if you're seeking inspiration...
You can probably pull it from reading any given one's back story.

Thanks for all the interest and cooperation.
Y'all are great.

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby βəəlzəβ∩β on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:31 am

- - Please Ignore - -
Last edited by βəəlzəβ∩β on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

βəəlzəβ∩β
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:39 am

Oh!!! This looks pretty damn interesting. May I reserve one of the open malr spots? I'd love to use Chris Millington for my FC. And before I send out pms, just to help things along, he will probably be a resturant owner so I'm guessing a lot can go down in one;3

Any who. Look forwards to all the fun!

EDIT: I went ahead and submitted Jonathan! Hope you don't mind. He'll be done later today and there will be some edits to what is already there.
Last edited by Polarisbear12 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:26 am

This looks terrific! Thanks for the invite!
I would love to reserve the other open male slot if thats alright?
I'll edit with a FC when I figure it out, and relevant information for the front page.

FC: Billy Huxley

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:50 pm

@Sacrifica
Thank you for the message!

@Ivisbo
I think Jonathan and your character would be lovely friends. They both have wonderful beards and they're smokers. Well, their FC's do that is.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Hey thanks for the invite, I'll take up that last female spot if it's still available. If not I'll go with a male role. Let me know and I'll figure out an FC. I've got a few other things to finish up ATM so it may take some time to get a WIP up.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sacrificatoria on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:23 pm

@PolarisBear12 no problem! Glad to have you.

@Bartholomew Finch I’ll put a 24 hour reserve on the last female slot for you, no rush on submitting something complete, just make sure you have something in by tomorrow night! Thanks for comin’ on over.

Alright so I’m working on everything and pulling it all together, forgive my kinda’ haphazard-ness.
I’m trying to get everything cohesive and keep everything correct on the front page.
I’m gonna’ be looking for a mod and a co-GM at some point because this is a l o t, haha.

But don’t worry, I have no problem shouldering the weight and keeping things moving.
I’m grateful for all your patience and help y’all.

So, as far as back stories and common knowledge go, i decided to make it easier for you guys.
Or, try to, rather.
So I started a new thread that better explains family backgrounds while opening up the possibility of alliances and collaboration.
More or less, this is a place for you all to exchange ideas on relationships, plotting, and other exciting shiz and drama.

So please go check out the History + Relationships thread
Lemme’ know what you think.
Add to it, go wild.
Thanks everyone!

Message me if any of you need anything at all.
Everything is a WIP right now, so don’t rush yourselves!

Sacrificatoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:44 pm

I'm going to go with Alexandra Breckenridge for the FC.

She's got a lot more black and white gifs if you want to take your pick, this was the only one I could really find without text.

I'll get a WIP by then for sure.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!