Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Discoveries at Maziah island!

Discoveries at Maziah island!

a part of “Discoveries at Maziah island!”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

A government Research team were sent to Maziah island to look for mermaids and mermen after scientific data proved they could exist. However, after 20 years of finding nothing, is it possible that their children will have more luck than they did?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Discoveries at Maziah island!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Discoveries at Maziah island!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:39 am

Can't think to post anything at the moment. *Sulks in geek corner*
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:43 pm

I'm stuck how sould I start?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Everyone else just started it with them waking up, eating breakfast and going outside. :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 pm

I forgot you had a mermaid xD well, Gil is swimming about with dolphins and has just spotted the legs of humans.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Alrighty, let me just submit something for class and i'll post soon.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Okay well no rush. Just post when you can ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey, so I've been thinking about making a big boss man or the 'big wig' character in the description at the beggining to send orders around to the parents and try to get the secrets out of the kids and stuff. What do you guys think (I love having a go at being the evil guy -It's so much fun x3)

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Where'd everyone go? :o

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:08 pm

idk....i've been waiting for luna to respond :/
였빀 강남 μŠ€νƒ€μΌ~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emerald.x on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 am

sorry, guys I've been busy with working and packing but I'll try to post soon :)

Emerald.x
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I will post later today, last few days have been hectic.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 am

Aww it's fine. It just got a little quiet on this roleplay is all. By the way, I'm away for the weekend and may not get around to posting until Monday, sooo... Sorry :/ I can still post today and I have Internet on my phone which might work but. I dont know yet...

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 pm

I might remake this roleplay... If I do, would anyone want to reserve characters beforehand? And Luna, do you still wanna be a second admin?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!