Divine Cutlass: Chronicles

a part of “Divine Cutlass: Chronicles”, a fictional universe by Byte.

A world filled with steam, punk and adventures. Follow the Divine Cutlass and its motley crew as they search for riches... and the inevitable dangers that come with them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divine Cutlass: Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Welcome to the Divine Cutlass! If you're interested let me know here! "Divine Cutlass: Chronicles"

Character sheet below.

Code: Select all
[right][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/zk0ak9.jpg[/IMG][/right][left][ti][font=Felix Titling][size=300]C[/size][/font][font=Century][u][size=150]haracter's[/size][/u][/font]
[font=Felix Titling][size=300]N[/size][/font][font=Century][u][size=150]ame[/size][/u][/font][/ti]
[color=transparent]x
x
x[/color]
[center][font=Century Gothic][b]⌈[/b][color=transparent]x[/color] [u]Gender[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color][b]βŒ‹[/b]
[i](Info)[/i]

[b]⌊[/b][color=transparent]x[/color] [u]Age[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color][b]βŒ‰[/b]
[i](Info)[/i]

[b]⌈[/b][color=transparent]x[/color] [u]Position[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color][b]βŒ‹[/b]
[i](Info)[/i][/font][/center][/left][left][color=transparent]x[/color]β–“
[color=transparent]x[/color]β–“
[color=transparent]x[/color]β–“[/left][font=Century Gothic][center][size=150][b]I[/b][color=transparent]x[/color] [u]Description[/u] [color=transparent]x[/color][b]I[/b][/size][/center]
[size=90][i]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo.

Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue.

Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus.[/i][/size][/font]
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Re: Divine Cutlass: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Well I'll be the first to say that I'm interested in this and will probably be taking over the role of the Doctor once I find a suitable face claim. Though this is a really interesting idea you've got going on here Byte!
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 5 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrossKnight35 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Finally, a roleplay that ISN'T a 1x1 or a filthy storage! I would like to reserve the position of cook, please!

CrossKnight35
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:58 pm

I'll take the Navigator, If I can :>

Lol, I agree, CrossKnight.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby obiwillkenobi on Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:18 pm

I'd like to reserve Gunner, if it's alright with y'all.

obiwillkenobi
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forgotten_Wishes on Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:18 pm

I'd like to nab a reserve in Doc or Nav. If I'm too late, as seeing others got to them first, perhaps a different one? Like a swabbie newb? I can understand saying no though. Thanks for reading this far.

Forgotten_Wishes
Member for 4 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:39 pm

Byte, I'm hurt that you hadn't consulted with me at all before putting something like this up! Alas, it appears I am too late to make a triumphant return, so instead I shall merely observe with due interest. I wish you all good times in Byte's capable hands, and that you make it a story worth my reading! :D
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:48 pm

Now this looks like an attractive roleplay. However, it seems, I am just barely too late, huh? Is there really absolutely no position for me? I haven't got a solid idea for a character yet, but, I know I'd love to contribute to something like this. After all, I'm currently working on a steampunk-based project of some kind and I'd love to use a roleplay to help immerse myself. I can almost guarantee you that I'm a credible, strong, cooperative, experienced, and dedicated roleplayer.

Lloyd999
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:16 am

Everyone wanting to make a character has been noted, and I'll await your sheets. :)

@Tanman:
Well, shuck. Sorry man, I would've poked you if I hadn't submitted it before bedtime. You're still free to make a character if you want to, though, nothing's forbidden in the battle for characters. You can throw dirt if you want. >:D

@Lloyd999:
Same with Tanman, feel free to make a character for any of the roles that don't have a definitive (accepted) character yet. I'm only really putting my foot down until all roles have been sufficiently filled. Not mandatory to compete, though. I understand most people aren't comfortable fighting for space.

Byte
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:15 am

@Byte: Nah, I wouldn't want to deprive the fresh blood from the experience. If you ever want a guest post or something for an NPC though, drop me a line. My head also wants to believe that this is taking place 5 years after the events of the previous crew, so Alley has formally retired and has taken over the tavern/inn in Nenza with her partner, Alex. Ace and his crew are always welcome at the Cat's Whiskey anytime, as the young lass would always want to keep tabs on her former employer and his (mis)adventures, not to mention recall an old tale or two from their time together.

Consider me formally on the reservation list however should you have any dropouts and need to inject some life back into the RP. I'm always just a PM away.

Tanman
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Interesting roleplay. I'm interested in the doctor role, if thats alright.

Edit* Finished the character sheet if the position is still open.
Last edited by Shirogane on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to lose."

Shirogane
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Pavo has been submitted, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to fix the way his name has been displayed. :'I

Edit: Nevermind. I got it.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:32 am

To whom it may concern,

Don't worry! I've taken notice of the massive flock of characters in the "pending" tab and managed to give them a quick once over. I'll read them more in-depth once I'm back from university today and let you know the state of things.

'Till then.

- Byte

Byte
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shirogane on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Seems I didn't make the cut. A shame, but I hope you all have a fantastic story ahead of you!

Shirogane
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Right, I've had a busy yeah, right hour reading through everyone's character sheet and I have accepted the ones I wanted. And with that we'll be starting this roleplay a lot sooner than I imagined. Expect an intro post from me around the end of the week.

To anyone who didn't make the cut, my sincerest apologies. If it's any consolation you didn't make it easy for me to pick one out of the batch, so there's that if nothing else. direct any hate mail to my PM-box Thanks for your time, regardless. ^^;

Byte
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:14 am

Welp, took me a while, but the first post is up. Here's to adventure and all that good stuff piracy is all about.

@Kyren.Laili:
I took a bit of a liberty with Pavo and assumed he'd be at the wheel, but I hope that's alright with ya. ^^;

Byte
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!