Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

DNA Splice

DNA Splice

a part of “DNA Splice”, a fictional universe by Nobori❤Kudari.

A Cruel organization is recapturing Human/Animal Hybrids that escaped. They run and run because they don't want to be found and experimented on, again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “DNA Splice”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] DNA Splice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobori❤Kudari on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "DNA Splice"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Subs anyone?"
"Welcome to the Battle Subway!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nobori❤Kudari
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] DNA Splice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Can I reserve the dog (boy)?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:03 pm

:D I really like this roleplay. Can I reserve the panda please? Pandas are my favorite animal :3
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 pm

I don't supposed FLYING animals are allowed.... are they?
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Omg, Vio! Your avatar! I remember that guy from...from watching his little animations on deviantart, but but I forgot his name. It was sooo cool!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Hehe! Everyone has to love... CHIMBLEY SWEEP! Muhaha!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:04 am

May I reserve the animal Tiger? (:
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 am

can I have the bunny?
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:00 pm

I actually believe that I'm going to switch to my favorite anime, instead of being my first idea, a hawk....

HYENA TIEM, LAWLS.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:18 pm

CHIMBLEY SWEEP! RIGHT! That's awesomesauce, xD.

Hyena? Are you talking about Lion King? x3 I lurve that movie

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Awesomesauce indeed!
Speaking of awsomesauce, I need to change my Hex Code, because it is HARD TO LOOK AT, and NOT AWESOMESAUCE.

By the way. If you were wondering about hyena's genders, after you've read my sheet....

*Conjurs up his best Egoraptor Voice.*

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND LEWD AND LEWD AND GRAPHIC AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT SH** THEN DON'T READ IT!!! OMAHGAWDSOFAUGGIN' BIOLOGICALLY CORRECT!! EEURGH!!1!11!!2!!

*Puts on a pair of scientific glasses*

Did you know that:
Wikipedia wrote:With the exception of size, there is little sexual dimorphism in spotted hyenas. The external genitalia of females closely resemble those of males: the 15 cm (6 inch)[9] clitoris is similar in shape and position to a penis, and is capable of erection.[22] The only visible difference between the penis of male spotted hyenas and the clitoris of females is that the latter's organ has a blunter tip.[9] The labia are fused together into a pair of fibrous sacs resembling a scrotum.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Nice!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:00 pm

ya i dont really know how to pick my color i try and faild like 6 time -_-

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Not to impose, but when may we start?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 pm

yah... it been a few days, and we have enough people... so can we start? ( i been wondering that for a while now )

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 pm

We should start soon. :P

Maeve
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 pm

can we just asume the GM abondon the rp and start

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:01 pm

I tried messaging her, I don't really feel comfortable starting without her permission, though..

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 am

yaaah, your right. So I geuss we just wait?

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Honestly? I say we play! That's just how I feel.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!