Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Doctor Mason's Academy for the Supernatural

a part of “Doctor Mason's Academy for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by The-Calenator.

Welcome to Doctor Mason's Academy for the Supernaturally Gifted, once you step inside these doors, your life will never be the same again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Doctor Mason's Academy for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:11 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Doctor Mason's Academy for the Supernatural"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Doctor Mason's Academy for the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Hi! This looks mad jazzy. Do you mind if I snatch up two roles?
The first would probably be a male with umbrakinesis, with a hex code of #536878 and probably Toby Sebastian. (To be honest, though, he has, like, 0 gifs, the following is the only one I can find, so if you want me to find someone else, I can. My second choice is Toby Hemingway from his Finder days, but he also has almost no gifs haha. edit: Alright, so never mind on the Hemingway front, I'm looking at Nick Roux now, sorry!) Each one kinda has a different personality attached, so lemme know if you have a preference or anything!
And Toby Hemingway- Nick Roux-

The second would be a female with adoptive muscle memory and a hex-code of #ccd0c3 (though this is subject to change). FC, I'm thinking, of Lily Collins.
Thanks!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:49 pm

I'll join, I suppose. :)
FC as Ian Somerhalder? I don't currently have a Gif, though, I'll put together a full FC and sheet within a couple days. Hex code 00DDFF (might change it if a lot of people choose blue), with some sort of Elemental ability, like generating pulse vectors or changing state of matter? Powerful abilities, yes, but not overpowered, because both of them have extreme limits based on available material.

Skykoko
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:16 pm

@JacksColdSweat: I'll put down Nick Roux, since it seems like he has more gifs. xD

@Skykoko: That FC is a bit too old for my liking, but, I'll see what you do with your character before I decide if it isn't permitted.

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Is it possible to reserve a character? I'm thinking possibly one that has Audiokinesis (AKA Sound Manipulation)

With the Hex Code #ffcccc

and the FC Karen Gillan

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro! - Marty, The Zebra

Circus Freak
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 pm

@Circus Freak: You're reserved!

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi! This looks awesome! I'd love to create a female character :)

Pass 1: FC: Kathryn Prescott

Pass 2: Hex color: #6CBB3C Snake Green

Pass 3: Power: The touch. Basically sensory abilities, ability to sense danger/others around, ability to throw/repel hexes. There's weaknesses, she's not a Mary Sue lol.

I'll be able to post most days after 8pm central, and MAYBE between 3-4pm central. But overall I'll be able to post pretty frequently, and I'll give you fair warning if I'm not.
~AngelGirl~

AngelGirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:49 pm

@AngelGirl: Just to clarify with the power, do you mean this?: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Senses

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:30 pm

@ The-Calenator: Thanks a bunch! Also I had to change the Hex color because its not showing up well. I just made it a darker shade of pink though #D66693 hope you don't mind!

Circus Freak
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

@Circus Freak: No problem.

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:29 am

Hi! I was wondering if I could reserve the last character?

I am still doing a little research for the right power and fc but I wanted to get my reservation in as soon as possible.
Give me an hour and I will have both XD

EDIT:

RC: Kaya Scodelario

Hex Code: BF0000

Power:Demon Soul

Miyer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelGirl on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 am

No, more like sensing the people around her, sensing danger, like an internal motion sensor. Similar to Dru's powers from Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow

AngelGirl
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:47 pm

22 times. That is how many times i have been on here I figured it a sign. I umm was thinking maybe you could add a female role? If possible but if the male is a must I will take it on to get the female.

Now I was thinking Kaley Christine (too old i got another in mind)

now if not her becca tobin

Color something easy #FF0099

And power Plant Manipulation
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:55 pm

@Lvdwilt: I'm gonna put Becca since she looks like she has more gifs.

@AngelGirl: Like this: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_Perception ?

@Miyer: And your spot is now taken... If that makes sense. It means like, you have taken it... Nevermind. xD

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:57 am

I'm sorry guys, but I'm closing, this roleplay, I've got way too much on my plate at the moment and the roleplay generally didn't turn out how I wanted it to. So sorry.

The-Calenator
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!