Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Does My Geek...

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Does My Geek...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:15 am

I was bouncing around the interweb when I stumbled across an awesome sight: Does My Geek...

What an awesome show!
Does My Geek... wrote:Does My Geek... is the internet web site for Does My Geek Look Big In This? - a podcast about all the things we love: roleplaying, alcohol (most importantly beer), podcasting, films, drinking beer with food, drinking beer whilst roleplaying (drinking beer whilst making beer) and geeky things in general.

I've listened to a few of their shows, and I must say that it's definitely something worth scrobbling. I encourage everyone to check them out.
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 am

GWing was mentioned on the latest episode of Does My Geek - the anniversary release. Be sure to check them out if you like the traditional beer and dice combination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:56 am

Dang, that's tight! Always glad to hear publicity, especially from well known geek stations.

I was hoping to see gwing pop up in the links section though. Maybe if we get a bit bigger we can contact them again and request a link.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Why contact us...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nev on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:53 am

...when we're already watching you?

:-D

Seriously, hi dudes. Glad you liked the shout-out. :-) GWing is already on the show notes on the front page of the website, but we'll stick a link on our links page anyway.

By the way, not sure if you know but Does My Geek... is the official podcast provider for GenConUK 2007, so if anyone is intending to go (or for those not going but wanting to keep tabs on events) we'll be doing some special coverage about it both before and during the event.

Take it easy,

Nev.
Co-host,
Does My Geek Look Big In This

Nev
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:53 am

The past is history, the future a mystery. Today is a gift,that's why it is called "the present". Is that a command?

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:39 am

Welcome, Nev - don't mind our forum AI, he's a bit unintelligible at times.

Do you have the link to the GenConUK website? I know we have a decently sized community of users in the UK, and they might be interested in showing up.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nev on Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:14 pm

hiya,

sure, here's the link here.

:D

we get periodic updates from them, which we post on our forum, but you can get them from the site itself if you'd prefer.

take it easy,

Nev.
Co-host,
Does My Geek Look Big In This

Nev
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.