Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Doll's Partner Search

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Doll's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:10 am

~CLOSED for the time being.
Thank you for your interest!~

Hello, my name is Mina (or Doll if you prefer). I work at home, and have a little extra free time. I am hoping to find someone who is social and creative to rp with. This could be in a fan-fic universe or one we build ourselves. I have a lot of interests and probably wont be able to list them all in just this first posting. With that said, if you have something in mind that you think I would enjoy, feel free to ask.

Before I get to the topics/plots, I would like to get some basics information out of the way.
**I am female and play females best. If I feel I could play a male, I will. Also, I don't mind compromising and doubling.

**I like conversation. This could be about the story, random chit-chat, or plot ideas. I LOVE when others collaborate with me. I am on at least every other day, though usually everyday. I'm hope to find someone with the same-ish schedule.

**I am a semi-literate rper. I say semi, because I am just returning from a long hiatus and got out of writing for a little bit. My skills are a bit rusty, which I apologize for. However, I am hoping to build my skills back up. It would be nice to have someone who is patient, understanding, and willing to possibly help me with this by giving simply suggestions or critiques. On the other hand, I still manage to make posts decent (meaning anywhere from 800 words to 2,000+ depending on what I have to work with.) I would like my partner to be on the same basic level.

**I write in third person, past tense and this is how I would like the rp to be written in.

~~More may be added later~~

Here is a list of fandoms and pairings (as in the two main characters, not necessarily love interests) I would like for form a plot for and would love to do. They are ranked by hearts. 4 being one I have been dying to work on or simply really want to try again. 1 meaning that I don't mind doing it but haven't done it, or simply I am not so interested in doing one at this time.
An * by a role means that is what I would prefer to play.

--Labyrinth (universe/new plot/ must have Jareth) ❤❤❤❤
--Beetlejuice x * Human,Adventures in the Neitherworld (I REALLY would love to do this one.) ❤❤❤❤
--Ragnarok Online 2 (universe/plot) ❤❤❤❤
--High fantasy setting/ creating our own creatures, lore, and such ❤❤❤❤
--Modern Faerie Tale Series by Holly Black (universe) ❤❤❤❤
--* Bard x Knight/Warrior (tales of adventures in fantasy setting) ❤❤❤❤

--Digimon (Season 1-3 universe, characters 17+) ❤❤❤
--* Neko x Wolf shifter (fantasy setting) ❤❤❤
--.Hack//Sign or Legend of the Twilight (universe/plot) ❤❤❤
--Left 4 Dead (universe/plot/ Special infected p.o.v.) ❤❤❤
--Ouran High School Host Club /* Female who looks like a male x Host (new cast) ❤❤❤
--Silent Hill (universe/plot) ❤❤❤
--Slenderman horror/mystery (sorry, but I would enjoy a good horror styled one again) ❤❤❤
--Final Fantasy 7-9 (universe/plot or new plot) ❤❤❤
--Kingdom Hearts (universe) ❤❤❤
--Fruits Basket (universe/plot/new characters) ❤❤❤
--X-men / X-men Evolution (universe/plot) ❤❤❤

--Alice In Wonderland (twisted/new characters) ❤❤
--Pokemon (trainers and such adventuring, characters 17+) ❤❤
--Persona 3/4 (universe/basic plot) ❤❤
--Inuyasha (universe/plot/ maybe a few cannon characters) ❤❤
--Full Metal Alchemist (universe/plot/maybe cannon characters) ❤❤

So, I have a few plots in mind to try. Most of them will be pretty basic, but that way we can expand on them together. Also, I will list here some of the plots for pairing/fandoms above.

Iron Fist

In a fantasy world, everyone chooses a class and job when reaching adulthood. The two lands are just ending a war with one another, but there is still plenty to do in the world. There is always someone who needs help. However, the borders are not safe for any who might wish to cross. When a bard is caught crossing over, she is taken by the leader of the Iron Fists- a group warriors who are assassins or fist fighters. The leader recognizes her as a childhood friend who was taken to the other land years ago. Despite her origination from the country, his followers and other soldiers want her killed, thinking she might be a spy. Can he keep her alive? Is this simple bard really a spy?
Information: Female Bard- played by me. Male Iron Fist Leader personality- hard, verbally violent at times, but still caring. High fantasy setting with lore system, fantasy races, monsters, etc.

The Fear Dubh

Sterling has always had a problem with little children and teens going missing. That is one of the reasons for the sharp decline in population there. Some think they are stolen for the black market, or worse. However, there is a theory some have based on legends of old. The Fear Dubh, a legend dating back to the 1500's of a monster who's has no face and multiple, spider like, limbs. When Tracy Ascott, 19, goes missing after telling a few friends about her research on the monster, they decide it is time to find out the truth. Is there really such a thing as the Fear Dubh?
Information: This is a Slenderman based rp. I am open to even making it 2 x 2 if a few are interested. There will be mystery, horror, and murder.

Lion Heart

For centuries, the McAlistar family has bared the curse from a gypsy woman who was wronged by one of them. The males become half lion creatures in times of stress and during nightfall. None have been able to break the curse by solving the only given remedy, a riddle. "The circle is pushed by the heart, and blood is the secret to keep. Mixing is the blessing of the lion." (<- May edit, basic idea of riddle) [Insert male character's name here] has been cursed to shift into a half human/half lion all his life and is sick of it. He decides to take matters into his own hands, despite his families protest. He decides to kidnap the gypsy girl related to the one who cursed his family so long ago, demanding she cures them.
Information: This is a medieval fantasy setting rp. I would like to play the gypsy girl. I am looking for this to be a quest-ish rp, where they are given a clue on how to cure the McAlistars and have to go fetch the item. I am open to new ideas for this though.

~~More will be added soon. ~~

Thank you so much for checking out my search and reading through it. :)
Comment or PM me if you are interested in rping with me.
Last edited by ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Doll's Partner Search

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:20 am

Hi there, Firewind here!(You can shorten it to Fire) I came across this search thread and thought I'd take a look. I'd love to make a fantasy story with our own lore, creatures and such. :) if you think you'd be curious at what insane shenanigans we'd make, just PM me! :D hope to hear from ya!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dawn ✩ Quixotic on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:02 am

~Living-Dead Doll~ wrote:**I am female and play females best. If I feel I could play a male, I will. Also, I don't mind compromising and doubling.

I suppose I should say right away that I play mostly females too. So hopefully that's okay. If I do play a guy it's pretty much always a crossdresser, and never falls into any of the typical masculine sexy molds, so again, hopefully that wouldn't be an issue.

~Living-Dead Doll~ wrote:**I like conversation. This could be about the story, random chit-chat, or plot ideas. I LOVE when others collaborate with me. I am on at least every other day, though usually everyday. I'm hope to find someone with the same-ish schedule.

Yes, yes, yes, this. I've really, really, really been wanting someone who is willing to collaborate on bigger things and sometimes just chit-chat... really helps me feel invested in the the person and thus more invested in our roleplay.

~Living-Dead Doll~ wrote:--High fantasy setting/ creating our own creatures, lore, and such ❤❤❤❤
--* Bard x Knight/Warrior (tales of adventures in fantasy setting) ❤❤❤❤

Yeah, I've always wanted to collaborate on a fantasy setting and deep lore with someone else. So this is probably what I'd go for first.

So I'd definitely want to come up with an original story with you in an original setting.
So yeaaahhh, send me a PM or maybe I'll PM in the morning. ^___^;;

Dawn ✩ Quixotic
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iMisanthrope on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 pm

I could go for some Digimon, but I usually write about half the words you do (200-400). I might be interested in high fantasy as well. We'll see once you send me a PM.

iMisanthrope
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!