Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Donating Credits?!

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Donating Credits?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde154 on Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:06 pm

How you do donate your credits to other players? ;3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hilde154
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanpopo on Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:09 pm

Yes, please help!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanpopo
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:03 pm

ERr...ask Master. You can't do it yourself. Must give purpose and make sure you are not cheating the credit system. :P

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:20 pm

What would you define as cheating the credit system?
Because she doesn't play anymore, if she did at all and she'd be giving her credits to me. Seeing as we're going to be jumping three years in the future and in Kiyoshi's story line I kinda have my Gundam, I need the credits for it. But if not, I can find some other way to get it, or just say that it was totaled during a battle or something.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:23 pm

I wasn't talking to Hilde. In fact I wasn't going to post in this topic till I saw that second post. I don't give a damn, how the credits are given. But the rules are that you don't make another name and donate yourself credits. I'm pretty sure you and hilde are not the same, in fact, i pray that you are not, before my heart bursts into many tears. *cough* Anyway, I wasn't directing that to anyone. :P Just pointing it out.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:24 pm

No no no, Hilde and I are not the same, and Tanpop is also Hilde. Don't know why she made another name, but she did.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde154 on Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:34 pm

Shut up, I was posting so I can check how many credits I had on that name. >> LMAO.

Hilde154
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:11 pm

As Meia said, Credit exchange is disabled. We had a fair run of people cheating the money system earlier, so he completely pulled it.

And, my personal opinion, is that leaving and giving all your credits to someone because you will no longer play is poor RolePlay. I've only seen two examples of this which I would consider acceptable. The first was Sudara Okami's leaving, in which her character died and left all her possessions to Zach, who'd been her character's apprentice. The second was Faith's leaving, in which her will split the money amongst old friends.

If the character leaving was CLOSE to the character recieving, I imagine Master will be alright with it if you request. If they're distant, don't count on it.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:21 am

=) That's right 'mon.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:01 am

Sounds fair enough to me.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.