Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

A Door in the Woods

A Door in the Woods

a part of “A Door in the Woods”, a fictional universe by Chihari.

Not all can see it, but those who can may find refuge

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Door in the Woods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A Door in the Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 pm

A Door in the Woods

You're wandering through the woods, and just when you think there's no where else to go, a door appears...

Madison Manor is a mysterious mansion that houses those with no where else to turn to. Behind every door is a secret, behind every smile lies a story. Creatures of all different shapes, shades, and sizes reside within the seemingly endless mansion. No one knows for sure how long the house has been there, or who even built it, but after the death of George Madison his granddaughter-Zaria Madison- took on the task of running the place. She herself is a psychic, just as George was, and has dedicated her life to running Madison Manor. What the future holds is yet to be known...

A/N: This is purely a character-driven storyline. Every twist and turn depends on the characters and their actions. We make up the plot as we progress in the story. I only ask that you stay dedicated to the roleplay and stay active!

I will be taking the role of Zaria Madison!

Currently accepting! :D
Last edited by Chihari on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A Door in the Woods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeve on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi. Ok, this looks good. (: I hope they can be different species and such, because yes.
I'll submit a character soon.
Also, do they have to be earth-bound species?
Or can the door appear in alternate realities/worlds?
Ask questions. Ask away. I'll be here all day. I <3 Questions. With a PASSION.
You have no social life...
SHUT UP VOICE!

The Other Reality"
Always accepting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maeve
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Nope, they can be from wherever you want, the door just mysteriously appears in a wooded-area and boom, they're in the mansion. I would appreciate some other-worldly characters =D

Chihari
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:23 pm

Well, I'm looking forward to this roleplay, but I hope we get a few female characters, lol. :) Just to mix it up a little.

songstar13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:17 am

I just accepted your character! And yeah, I'm inviting some people so hopefully they will all join :D

Chihari
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm interested in the roleplay. It seems interesting and i would love to see what other creatures have joined. If it's alright, i'll have my character sheet submitted by tomorrow (sunday) night.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jane Storm on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 am

I'm also interested in this, I'll have a character up as soon as possible.
Bother me with stupid things only if you have a good, tamed humour ...

Jane Storm
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:01 pm

My character sheet has been submitted.

deathrisesagain
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:31 pm

So, uh, when are we gonna get started? :3

songstar13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 pm

I think I'll have a go at making a character. It'll be up by tomorrow.

EDIT: Yey done ^-^. I presumed Madison Manor will be, in a thousand years' time, less mysterious and somewhat known. My character's back story reflects this.

Seirei
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Well everyone is accepted and I've gone ahead and started IC posting! I planned on doing it earlier but fell asleep and was late for school, etc..., anyhow everyone can begin posting! :D

Chihari
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Wow, i haven't typed a introduction post that long in a very long time. lol

deathrisesagain
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Watcher on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 am

deathrisesagain wrote:Wow, i haven't typed a introduction post that long in a very long time. lol

I had the same feeling when I looked at mine. Feels like a promising setting.

Watcher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 pm

No kidding. That might be the longest intro I've posted, like, ever. Haha. At least, it's one of the longest. Though how to continue after that, I'm not quite sure yet. The gender-ratio kind of alarms me as well...way too much testosterone for me. So hopefully someone will be brave and join even though we've started posting already. That would be cool.

songstar13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:48 pm

This is honestly the first time I've ever had a problem trying to get girls to join. Usually it's the other way around @.@

I'll post in a little bit, just have to finish some homework!

Chihari
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm

The clergyman builds a very odd love-hate relationship with the demoness, and the Halloween demon recruits everyone else into his homosexual harem. Zaria realizes the Manor is a sentient being and falls in love with it. Problem SOLVED.

Alternatively, someone could mistake Karst for an androgynous female to balance things out xD. Could be amusing.

Seirei
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Seirei wrote:The clergyman builds a very odd love-hate relationship with the demoness, and the Halloween demon recruits everyone else into his homosexual harem. Zaria realizes the Manor is a sentient being and falls in love with it. Problem SOLVED.

Alternatively, someone could mistake Karst for an androgynous female to balance things out xD. Could be amusing.

That's awesome, lol. wow...I don't know how Kael would react to being approached by a homosexual. O.o It might turn into a crack! roleplay if that happened.

songstar13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby songstar13 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 pm

So, umm...about the roleplay. Tell me its not dying already...:/

songstar13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:54 pm

....That is a very interesting idea...I'll keep that in mind if all else fails O_o

And sorry I didn't post yesterday like I planned on, I was reading this super awesome book and time just flew by >.<;; Anyway I just posted! :D

Chihari
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 pm

The GM should poke Maeve and Vio-Lance to see if they're still interested. I'll post sometime soon, when something happens that Karst is interested in.

Seirei
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!