Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Doors and Portals

Doors and Portals

a part of “Doors and Portals”, a fictional universe by SilverInk.

Who would thought ripping open reality would be a bad idea? *FULL*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Doors and Portals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Doors and Portals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Doors and Portals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Doors and Portals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi! I was wondering if I could reserve a female spirit with the faceclaim of Hatsune miku?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Will do. Are you okay with waiting for an official role assignment until we get Summoner's roles on board? Just so if there is to be a channel of communication, if people want to team up etc.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:04 am

This is a great idea I'd love to join as a male spirit with the faceclaim Enma Kozato
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:36 am

Reserved Slim!

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:42 am

Ello Love~!

Love the idea of this role play and I would be absolutely honored to be a part of it!

I was curious if I may reserve a female spirit.

I will be using the very much attractive Yoko Littner as my faceclaim.

Thank you oh so much! :3
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:03 am

Hey! It's me again from the interest check. Just popping in to say I got the message and reaffirming my request to reserve a spirit. Face claim Asura from Asura's wrath. (I know it's not technically an anime but hopefully it counts as close enough)

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:37 am

Hello. I'd like to reserve a spot. Now I'm not absolutely certain as to the specifics behind the FC Image reservation so I've got some alternatives in case I've misunderstood the process.

My primary reservation request is for a male summoner position. The image to be used for this character will be
The problem of Guilt by Purpllamas

If, for some reason, that proposal fails to meet the standard or is unacceptable for whatever reason may be then I would be able to put forward an alternative proposal for a male spirit role. I seek to hear the verdict on my main proposal before I start listing through my alternatives if that is acceptable.

Just as an additional note I will have a work in progress submitted soon but if I do not have the completed sheet in within 48 hours for whatever reason then it should definitely be in by Monday at the latest.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:01 am

Allo Silver! I'd like to reserve a female spirit, with the FC as Black Rock Shooter.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:20 am

Everyone has been reserved. Welcome!

Do keep in mind you have 48 HRS. Unless you really need more time shoot me a Pm please.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:23 am

Meowhoo~ :3
I'd love to reserve a male summoner<3
Fc||Oz Vessalius
Much thanks to you!

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:26 am

Welcome aboard Dark! Reservation has been confirmed!

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am

Well since this RP blew up if extreme amounts of interest is garnered I may have a competition of sorts for roles...deathmatch of character sheets so to speak...maybe.

Thank you everyone for blowing up my RP. ^ ^

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:34 pm

I'm here as well, just popping in between class to say ello. Not sure what FC I'll use just yet.
EDIT:
Gonna be going with Leonardo Watch from Kekkai Sensen.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Attention all Spirits; please wait until your Summoner has been chosen to fill out the Stylized appearance etc section.

Will do Jedly!

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Pshh.....Silver I leave you for less than 24 hours and look what you've done!

lol kidding. It looks amazing and I'm here! I'll edit this with a FC here in a bit for the last spirit slot.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyx on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Dang... This looks like a neat role play but it looks like I got here too late. SilverInk, if you decide to open up more slots let me know via a PM please! I would like to join!

Lyx
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:33 pm

Herro dearest Silver~!

Popping in with a quick question.

Whats your rules on cussing? I only ask because I was kinda pinning my character to be one with a foul mouth.

But I will only allow so if you're comfortable with that! Don't want to upset you. :)

@Dark

Silly goose. ;3

猫ババ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Swearing is a-okay in my books just don't be dropping bombs constantly.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Now since the bond between summoner and spirit is going to effect character creation I'm going to assume some coordination between teams. So would partners have to follow a certain theme when it comes to abilities? For example when I signed up for this I had an idea in mind for a spirit with a fire affinity, would I have to change that if my summoner partner went a different route with his character concept? (also hey Zal long time no see) Or would it be fine if I stuck with that anyway?

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!