Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire

Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire

a part of “Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

A second shot at life is made available to several young adults, but only with certain conditions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:21 am

okay so i'm gonna withdrawl my reservation, not a huge fan of competing for a spot, so good luck
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 am

@Mei - Yes, I believe I have a copy of the CS. If I do I will PM it to you.
@slimmyjimjim - The spot is yours! The main page won't be updated until Jack gets back, but you can go ahead and start on your character.
@MaliceInWonderland - If you don't want to compete, you can still stick with your original reservation. That spot still belongs to you.
@Mackca,p - I can't be completely on point with the rules, but I'm pretty sure Jack wanted all the deaths to have different causes. Sorry.
- moved to cl.love -

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Hey! Are there any characters that are still available? I wasn't sure based on the OOC/Intro discrepancies... If a spot is available, I'd gladly take it :D This seems really really cool :)

Nihilist
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:21 pm

@Nihilist - Sorry, I believe all the spots are full, unless MaliceInWonderland really has revoked her reservation. I'd have to get back to you on that later.

By the way everyone, I just finished my character, Riley. Feel free to use him as a reference for your characters if you need one, just don't outright steal anything~. Looking forward to roleplaying soon!

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:40 am

Hey, so I just got back! *cue confetti*
But anyways! I still don't have access to a computer just yet, but hopefully I'll be able to answer any outstanding questions or issues within a few hours!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Alright, computer so here we go!

@Malice, Sorry to see you go, but no worries!

@Mackamp, Yeah, if you could change your FC that would be amazing, thanks! You can definitely take cancer! You PMed me earlier about it, so you get first dibs, haha. That being said...

@slimmy, Since Mackamp was technically the first to ask for it, they do get first call on the cancer patient. But we do have several roles still open! Since Malice has dropped, Suicide is now available. Mei actually hasn't gotten a WIP in yet, and it's been more than two days since her last contact, so I will be opening her reserved role up again, so Unfortunate Accident is also now available. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you're more than welcome to reserve a different role if you still want in!

@Nihilist, As I was saying to Slimmy, we do have those two roles available now, so we'd be glad to have you!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Alright that's fine I need to back out anyway hope you guys have a nice roleplay! :D
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 pm

Well, if we have one free... I wouldn't mind snagging a second role, only if no one else wants it.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:34 pm

@slimmy, That's a shame, but thanks for the good wishes! And I just noticed your signature, and I have to say, I love that artist, haha.

@crashmeback, Yeah, that'd be really cool! I definitely encourage people to have in mind at least more than one character since I eventually want this rp to get to the point where people start dying.
[nefarious laughter in the background]

Also, to everyone! I completely forgot to mention this, but you should put your character's "prized possession" in your sheet somewhere, since those are going to be playing a pretty big part. Thanks!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:29 pm

I CALLED THE SUICIDE GUY CALLED IT CALLED IT CALLED IT

I'll start a sheet here in a few c:

Nihilist
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:05 pm

Haha, awesome! You're in!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Argh!! Curse you, Nihilist!!

Haha, alright, I'll take what's left which I think is Cancer. So, to make it balanced, which gender are we short on?

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:36 pm

I've made this whole COD thing hella confusing haven't I haha. I think what's left is actually unfortunate accident. And in a strange twist of fate, we're now short on females!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nihilist on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:03 am

I finished my characterrrr! With the FC of James McAvoy :3 I hope you like it!

Nihilist
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Awesome, I'll make a female character who died of an unfortunate event...

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 am

When will this RPG take off?

Mackamp
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:59 am

@nihilist, He looks great!

@crashmeback, Awesome!

@maximal, Hopefully Saturday if I end up with a light enough workload to make a decent enough post.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:58 am

So, due to some whacked out unforeseen events, I've been crazy busy lately. I really do plan on finishing up my character and having an opening post up sometime this week though! Hopefully everyone's still on board and as eager to get on with this as I am!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:22 pm

I am excited to see how this storyline unfolds.

Mackamp
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:27 pm

Me too~

Reidy-Reid
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!