Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Windsor Property Management » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire

a part of “Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

A second shot at life is made available to several young adults, but only with certain conditions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:48 am

Ask questions or anything here!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Doubt Thou the Stars are Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:47 am

I would like to reserve the character who drowns please :)

You know what would be terrifying, being burnt alive. All you would do is suffer the entire way until you finally just die. Painful and horrific. All that's left is ashes and charred bone.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:17 am

Hey I'd like the reserve the character who commits suicide, FC Summer Glau

and Ya know, Avalon burning would be scary, but what about being buried alive. All you have is time, unable to call out, limited movement, and either you'll suffocate or starve....that's freaks me all the way out.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:40 am

May I reserve the person that had a unfortunate accident? My FC would be Lana Del Rey.

I think burning alive is the most painful way to die, because it is a long painful time and after a while you are death after that painful time, I really think that is the worst way to die.
"It doesn't matter how many relationships we seem to have. We're all alone."

Mei
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:00 pm

You're all reserved!
All true, but personally, I find drowning to be particularly horrific.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:11 pm

My Face Claim isDianna Agron

AvalonKnight
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:48 pm

So I'm actually going to be out until Tuesday, but user Reidy-Reid is going to handle things until I get back as well as be my co-GM from here on out, so major thanks to them!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 pm

I know you want to cap female applicants. So hopefully I make it before you do that. Unless I am hit with lightening
I would like the Murder with passion. Because I have ideas flowing with that. FC!
Ms Deborah Ann Woll

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 pm

You're just in time, and completely reserved!
So from here on out, I will be capping female applications until any further notice.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi guys! I know Jack already told you guys, but I'm still gonna say some stuff real quick~

I'm Reidy-Reid, which I guess is somewhat obvious. I am indeed female, which seems to confusing a lot of people, so I'll just say it now. I'm gonna be the Co-GM for this roleplay and I'm also gonna be in charge while Jack's on vacation~

Now, I don't expect you to listen to my every command or anything but I do expect you to follow the rules. I'm a bit more lenient on chatting in the OOC so don't worry so much about that, just no drama. Also, if you have any questions at all, feel free to PM me! I like getting messages so please ask if you need help~

Anyway, I guess that wraps up the intro. Have gun guys! And here, have a cute gif of Matthew Gray Gubler for your own amusement~

Sincerely,
Reidy~~~
- moved to cl.love -

Reidy-Reid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Could I snag Death by Mugging Gone Wrong, please? I'm thinking a male character but I don't yet have an idea for a face claim.

Also, I would really hate to be buried alive...

crashmeback
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Okay, just thought of a face claim.

Ben Barnes

Approve?

crashmeback
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 pm

Hazel Von Pellum is complete! Took forever. But I love her. And I hope all you have mixed feelings about her. the kind where you want to burn her at the stake, but if she asked you might sleep with her

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:26 am

So I will officially be off at around 2-ish today! Here's to some great character producing from you guys while I'm gone!

@crashmeback, Yeah, of course! I'll put you down!

@Simple_Imperfections, She looks great! That's exactly the vibe I got from her, haha.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:16 am

I noticed that crashmeback and I have made the same face claim. I would be happy to change mine if Crash is moving forward with their character.

I would hate to engulfed by freezing cold water, drowning......

Enjoy the weekend
Mackamp

Mackamp
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:47 am

Okay, so can I change my reservation to the Cancer patient and change my FC to Meghan Rath?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:03 am

I was hoping to be a cancer patient too.

Mackamp
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reidy-Reid on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:26 pm

I'd say yes to your reservation and Face Claim changes, but I don't know if there is anyone else who may have possibly Private Messaged Jack for that role. If so, it probably wouldn't be updated on the main page, and I wouldn't know about it so I can't really give you a definite answer.

I'd advise that you continue with the character you're doing now, and then you can change it later if Jack agrees. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Reidy-Reid
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mei on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Can I use your Character Sheet?

Mei
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:31 am

May I reserve the cancer role with the fc Siberia Singer

I think drowning is the most scary they say your lungs start to burn and I've had a few close calls with drowning myself so it's the most terrifying to me.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!