Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Age: Revival

Dragon Age: Revival

a part of “Dragon Age: Revival”, a fictional universe by Karri Khaos.

And so yet again Heaven is Tainted with Sin and the Darkspawn reappears to threaten the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Revival”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragon Age: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Okay this will be where I answer any questions that may need clearing up and we can throw around ideas and discuss things about the Rp.

Fill free to throw ideas at me guys I'm very open to that sort of thing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dragon Age: Revival

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceWalk on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Umm where exactly are these two new cities? just curious.
http://transformerswar.forumakers.com/forum.htm AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://theknightsbrethren.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SpaceWalk
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Along the northern coast in the Coastal lands.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Just letting everyone know their GM is a dumbass when it comes to this area's chat system so please dismiss all the little posts XD

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

>.>...Lucas wants to start a fight with mah doggeh, doesn't he?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Just letting you guys now I'm going to hang with a friend whos visiting so ill be out most of the day

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Cool. *doin' homework*

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceWalk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:33 pm

what happened to nazka lol

SpaceWalk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Ill have to kick Cynoc's butt in gear and our group will be in Denerim soon where yours will meet up with ours and you'll start traveling with us. ^.^ things are about to pick up for everyone ♥

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceWalk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Lol I hope so, I went to work and came back with like 10 replies, non of which were meant for me, I was overwhelmed.

SpaceWalk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceWalk on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

sorry for the short post...not home

SpaceWalk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceWalk on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:45 am

Lol wow mybad I posted that like three times, the stupid site was going crazy.

SpaceWalk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

same thing happened with me and pms so It's all good I figured that was what went wrong.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceWalk on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:13 pm

"One of those 'aftereffects' better not be erectile disfunction..."--Ghaarme LMAO

SpaceWalk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 pm

lol that made me laugh too.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Guys I'll be blunt, I'm not the only one that can advance the story here, if you have a plot twist of you own or know where our group is headed don't be afraid to take a sort of lead and do that plot twist or lead them, instead of just doing posts that give me little to reply to.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cynoc on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 am

Hey guys, I was supposed to advance the story with Grindoa and the new Wardens, but when I was about to finish my almost 1000 word post I clicked something by accident and lost the whole thing, and it's like 3 in the morning, so there's no way I can pound out another one.

I'll try to be on early to get a decent post up to keep us going!
-Some not very legible squiggly lines that are supposed to be my name in cursive.

Requiescat en pace

"Hit me again tube sock, lets go!" -That old guy

Cynoc
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:27 am

hey, um i might be alittle well beyond reachable today..mom's going to the doctor's she's had an opened wound for about three months now and their just finally doing something about it after four failed surgeries..so..i'm paranoid and worried...So I'll still be around and hopefully i'll be in a decent mind frame to continue rping..I just don't wanna slow down you guys. Anyways I just thought I'd better let you all know, didn't want to cause any issues with the advancement of the story.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 pm

lol it's fine hun I hope your mom is okay. Not much is happening now in the RP anyways, I'm waiting on some other's to post before I do again.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 am

yeah i guess so, but alas my mom's alright for now their not gonna do anything till next week so i'm okay for now, i really don't know what to post off the bat lol. I was kinda waiting for this whole Council to get under way before I posted.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!