Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Age: The Dark Age

a part of “Dragon Age: The Dark Age”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

the Wardens had been a strong peoples, until the Blight hit that sent them into the dark ages for good... the darkspawn have been destroying roads after roads, cities after cities....[click for more information]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Dark Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 22, 2013 2:32 am

"Oky.. this is where you reserve your characters and discuss relations and all that amazing stuff :)
plot ideas... and candy and questions... and random opinions on the RP

get it?gotit?good!
Last edited by Nami L'Chi on Wed May 22, 2013 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Age: The Dark Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed May 22, 2013 2:50 am

I would like to reserve the Dalish elf plz.
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 22, 2013 3:04 am

Reserved :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 am

I can has male Grey Warden spot? Most likely half-blood, and a rogue.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 22, 2013 3:14 am

Reserved. :)

And I understand, the character creator is down, so the reservations will still be held. :) even after the 24 hour mark

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Wed May 22, 2013 5:28 am

I would like to reserve the Mage on the Run spot please.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed May 22, 2013 6:07 am

this rp looks really cool, hey River; see you beat me to it though XD. hmm, darn is there anyway I could possibly be another warden without compromising your story at all? or maybe a dalish elf? male preferably? if not, xD i hope this rp goes well i'll probably stick around to read the posts, cause the plot is really cool, at least for my opinion ^^

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed May 22, 2013 8:23 am

I WANT TO RESERVE A MABARI! :DD

But there is only one problem... If I'm a warhound, who will be my owner!? D: Someone needs to love me!

I'm lovable c: Most of the time...

EDIT:

This is a summery of what my warhound will be like...

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed May 22, 2013 11:56 am

I would LOVE For you guys to be in my RP... but who read the rules?? O.o River and Lady PM'd me the password... :'(

so please read the rules carefully mmkay :)

and Matthew :)

i can be your owner ^_^

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Wed May 22, 2013 4:14 pm

I hadnt read them because I was in school when I saw this RP o3o

And the other Warden has claimed me! Sorreh! >3<

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 23, 2013 2:09 pm

GUYZ! WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE FEMALE CHARRIE :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu May 23, 2013 2:19 pm

K, Nami, i'm gonna go rummage round for the character sheet i agreed to put forth, but i have a female chara that i need another player to adopt for this game. She's the elf archer who was my character's slave back in Tevinter, however he never treated her as such and thus she is loyal to him, which those form the rest of the world would not understand.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu May 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Thank ya much Elrith! :)

and Lemmie see if i can grab someone to do it ^_^

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirLancelot on Thu May 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Aww. Seems I'm just a little too late.

Well I hope you all have a great RP, I'm going to enjoy reading it. :)

SirLancelot
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Thu May 23, 2013 7:07 pm

We're almost ready to start! I can't wait!

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 pm

we have too many rangers really so anyone interested in my chara's companion would be playing a female elf who uses a greatsword

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Fri May 24, 2013 4:36 am

Not that Lady's post was bad or anything, but we haven't officially started yet. Please refrain from posting until Nami or I make the official starting post. I know you're all excited, like me, but have patience, little ones. ;3

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri May 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Ok guys :)

RPG's Rules

There is a refresher for anyone who might need to read up on the rules :)

I suggest that we all do remind ourselves of RPG's Rules so that none of us breaks them on accident.

(even i need a reminder now and again.)

I will not accept "I didn't know" as an excuse for why you broke the rules from this point.

This might sound harsh, and I'm sorry, but I mean this, Ignorance on the rules of RPG will not be tolerated.

Mkay...

Now that all of that is out of the way,

I'm excited to start ^_^ But I refuse to start until we get the human noblewoman, and the female elf for Elrith's character.

We do seem to have a surplus of elves....

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri May 24, 2013 2:34 pm

it's fine, i'll play out my chara's partner, for now, but anyone feeling they can should pick her up ASAP

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onuwa on Fri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi there. I hear you guys need a slave elf, I am here to save the day if you'll have me. I should be able to have the character up tomorrow evening at the latest.

Onuwa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!