Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

a part of “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”, a fictional universe by Sammael.

What if Hawke was not the Champion of Kirkwall? [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:27 am

Welcome to Dragon Age: "The Plight of Kirkwall"

All reservations and questions can be placed here.

This is set in an alternate universe where Hawke doesn't exist. It is set during the events of Dragon Age 2
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Age: The Plight of Kirkwall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blazezon on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:53 am

Can I slap a reserve on a male spot?

Nothing to see here folks~ Sorry about this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blazezon
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Group Theory Visual Appeal Property Buyer Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:01 am

Can I play a Mabari?

ElRey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunlite on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:16 am

Hey, I think I might join up. Not sure about male/female character yet, still coming up with my character concept. I gotta brush up on the DA lore again, then I'll be ready to come up with something. I'm thinking of playing a Templar though. I always sympathized with the mages ingame, it might be fun trying out something new here.
[SIGNATURE]

Sunlite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:58 am

Oh, Dragon Age, how I love you!!

I'd like to reserve a female city elf, if possible!

Thank you for your consideration! I'll get started soon.
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 am

Alright guys, I shall reserve your characters!

@ElRey: I have no qualms about you playing a Mabari if that is what you wish. They are intelligent, well-trained, war dogs so I do not have a problem with that.

@Hazezon: Aw, I am sad to see you go, but thanks for considering being a part of this role-play :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 am

Is it alright to play a non-qun Kossith if that is allowed and may I reserve a male spot for it?

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:09 am

@Vestiline: That is perfectly fine! It doesn't matter what race/religious faction you play!

You can be a non-qun Kossith, an apostate mage, a grey warden, whatever you can think of! This cast is to be filled with as many diverse characters as possible with one goal uniting them: Kirkwall!!

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:35 am

AH! I've been waiting for an epic Dragon Age Roleplay! My life is complete!

May I reserve a spot? And if so, can it be the last female spot? XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am

@HOLYCRAPAGHOST: Sure, you can reserve the spot, however; I am waiting on Sunlite to decide whether or not they are going to play a male or female character, so there might be one female spot left open if they go with a male character :]

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:25 pm

I submitted the character I PM'd you. Still editing it a bit though.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:02 pm

I submitted mine, but there's still alot of work to be done.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:51 pm

I wanted to join, but now its to late ;w;

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 pm

You can still join. There are still spots open :)

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Is there a male role open if Matthew takes one (since I'm assuming he's taking the remaining one considering all the others are reserved).

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Yes there is still a male spot open. I only put eight spots up to see if they could be filled, but that doesn't mean there are only eight spots open. There are more spots open all you need to do is ask :)

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Okay. Cool. I will try to fill out a sheet this weekend.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I finished my character if you hadn't looked already.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 am

I'm almost done with my character, but I don't have a theme song yet. I do wanna submit it though, just so it's up. Is it okay if I get the song later?

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:47 am

Sure thing Ghost!! You can submit it and then add the song later :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!