Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun May 01, 2016 11:54 am

I figured it out. Psted in the wrong place again, bt I figured and out lol. Are you able to delete my undone post that are in the wrong places?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon May 02, 2016 8:40 pm

fonkyomom wrote:I figured it out. Psted in the wrong place again, bt I figured and out lol. Are you able to delete my undone post that are in the wrong places?

Yeah. I deleted them for you. You don't have the option to delete your own posts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue May 03, 2016 11:15 am

No, but maybe I'm just not looking in the right place

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed May 04, 2016 9:39 am

The latest episode carries a lot of implications for the roleplay. Seems like they keep changing things. First Frost is obviously killed, then he's ambiguously slumped over in his seat, still alive. And now, well I won't spoil it for you. However, it looks like we may get a look at Planet Sadla if Vegeta agrees to go with Cabba. That'd be nice. I honestly haven't the faintest clue what Sadla culture is like.

Oh. BTW, I haven't posted recently because I'm waiting to see if my attacks connect. Looks like Dashade's attempt to pull Taao in the way didn't work as planned.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Wed May 04, 2016 12:45 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Oh. BTW, I haven't posted recently because I'm waiting to see if my attacks connect. Looks like Dashade's attempt to pull Taao in the way didn't work as planned.

In my post I described that the attack would hit, but Dashade was going to use the milky cannon and Taao in an attempt a counter. So either they both get blasted by their attacks colliding, or Pik uses Taao's sudden disarming to avoid Dashade's attack.
Dash has been doing well so far... So you really need to kick his ass :D
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Kanassa
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Fri May 06, 2016 10:20 am

Also, what is Cmmander Holly's men doing during all this? Are they just standing by andobseving? Or have they just given up? :D

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat May 07, 2016 12:04 am

They were blinded by Pikruel's Flash Bang. They may be recovering from it, but they're like flies to our characters anyway. Keep in mind that anyone can control the NPCs.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat May 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Good then some of them will be coming for round two while Pir and Dashade finish things off. With those wounds he shouldn't last too much longer. Hell if he was a saiyan he'd be getting zenkai boost out the wazoo after this battle

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sat May 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Dashade can outlast Pikruel.... You know, if Pik turns out to have Hercule levels of skill. Well, at least he isn't fighting Nion or Tao who would be more likely to kill him.

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Mon May 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Hmm, it seems we have a new character. A Majin... And I'm already jealous of her costume... :D

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon May 09, 2016 4:33 pm

I was initially opposed to allowing a Majin character in the RP, but the explanation of her being a failed imitation created by a science experiment was good enough to justify it without being too far fetched. It also sounds like something that could exist in Toriyama's universe.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Mon May 09, 2016 5:12 pm

I expect only highjinks to ensue! :D

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Mon May 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:I was initially opposed to allowing a Majin character in the RP, but the explanation of her being a failed imitation created by a science experiment was good enough to justify it without being too far fetched. It also sounds like something that could exist in Toriyama's universe.

If at any point you think she#s over stepping a boundry, just give a nice 'No! Bad Girl!' slap and I'll try to chage her to be more suited for the RP :D
Also, anyone notice her name pun?

KoriKariko
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Mon May 09, 2016 6:46 pm

I'm guessing that Holly or Heeta has their own Dedoria/Zarbon/Ginyu Force?

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon May 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Kanassa wrote:I'm guessing that Holly or Heeta has their own Dedoria/Zarbon/Ginyu Force?

In a manner of speaking, yes. Heeta has a group of elites who command his armies. Holly is one of them. Mistle is another, and I'm not sure how many more I'll have.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed May 11, 2016 10:32 am

If you would like someone to RP as one of the elite characters to take the load off yourself, I'm willing and able. Just throwing that out there.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed May 11, 2016 10:46 am

Okay. I don't think I'll bring in the other elites until later, though. There's enough going on right now. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Wed May 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Okay. I don't think I'll bring in the other elites until later, though. There's enough going on right now. lol

I'm guessing it will be Holly is killed by the trio and Heeta decides to send in the rest, and when those are beaten, he comes down himself to kick some ass.

KoriKariko
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri May 13, 2016 1:36 am

Sorry for the wait, guys. I'll make another post tomorrow after work. I've also got images of Holly and Mistle, which I'll use to make profiles.

KoriKariko wrote:I'm guessing it will be Holly is killed by the trio and Heeta decides to send in the rest, and when those are beaten, he comes down himself to kick some ass.

Maybe. We'll see.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Sun May 15, 2016 12:28 pm

The old man couns as an NPC, so anyone should feel free to take over him if they want to make things harder for Kaz and Dash :D

KoriKariko
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!