Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Exchange Software Development » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Am i reading that wrong, or is Beat saying that Pikruel is Kaybe's sister?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:58 pm

It does, but now that I look back at her character page it seems I only assumed they where meant to be related because she compared their heights I guess to paint a better picture. I'll edit that out

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Yeah, I'm trying to involve official characters as little as possible. Both because I don't want to contradict anything from the show and because I want this to be our own thing. I probably can't keep Cabba away forever, though. lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 pm

Submitted Soil's character sheet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
KoriKariko
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:56 pm

KoriKariko wrote:Submitted Soil's character sheet.


Approved.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Because I want to test out the Frieza race first, when the game drops a day and a half later, I've made up a headcannon for my characters in Xenoverse 2. See, my XV1 character is Dashade, who will be transfered to XV 2 where the new character is also Dashade. But my headcannon is that my first Time Patroller is from the timeline of Trunks's future, where Goku and Vegeta were not around to cause the Universe 6 Tournament to occur, thus Frost wasn't away and Heeta changed his plans; Melt never happening. While the XV2 Dashade is this timeline's Dashade...
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kanassa
Member for 5 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 pm

Kanassa wrote:Because I want to test out the Frieza race first, when the game drops a day and a half later, I've made up a headcannon for my characters in Xenoverse 2. See, my XV1 character is Dashade, who will be transfered to XV 2 where the new character is also Dashade. But my headcannon is that my first Time Patroller is from the timeline of Trunks's future, where Goku and Vegeta were not around to cause the Universe 6 Tournament to occur, thus Frost wasn't away and Heeta changed his plans; Melt never happening. While the XV2 Dashade is this timeline's Dashade...


Sounds cool. I used similar logic as justification for recreating the same character in every TES game. It still must be kinda weird to see The Supreme Kai of Time introduce you to yourself, though. lol

You guys wanna share Steam usernames so we can play Xenoverse together when it launches? Mine's "thezeroneonix."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Because I want to test out the Frieza race first, when the game drops a day and a half later, I've made up a headcannon for my characters in Xenoverse 2. See, my XV1 character is Dashade, who will be transfered to XV 2 where the new character is also Dashade. But my headcannon is that my first Time Patroller is from the timeline of Trunks's future, where Goku and Vegeta were not around to cause the Universe 6 Tournament to occur, thus Frost wasn't away and Heeta changed his plans; Melt never happening. While the XV2 Dashade is this timeline's Dashade...


Sounds cool. I used similar logic as justification for recreating the same character in every TES game. It still must be kinda weird to see The Supreme Kai of Time introduce you to yourself, though. lol

You guys wanna share Steam usernames so we can play Xenoverse together when it launches? Mine's "thezeroneonix."

Still Kanassa here :D

Also, game is available for pre-load.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kanassa
Member for 5 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:49 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Juvenile-River wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Because I want to test out the Frieza race first, when the game drops a day and a half later, I've made up a headcannon for my characters in Xenoverse 2. See, my XV1 character is Dashade, who will be transfered to XV 2 where the new character is also Dashade. But my headcannon is that my first Time Patroller is from the timeline of Trunks's future, where Goku and Vegeta were not around to cause the Universe 6 Tournament to occur, thus Frost wasn't away and Heeta changed his plans; Melt never happening. While the XV2 Dashade is this timeline's Dashade...


Sounds cool. I used similar logic as justification for recreating the same character in every TES game. It still must be kinda weird to see The Supreme Kai of Time introduce you to yourself, though. lol

You guys wanna share Steam usernames so we can play Xenoverse together when it launches? Mine's "thezeroneonix."

Still Kanassa here :D

Also, game is available for pre-load.


I see that. Almost done...

Are you the "edgelord to the max, all covered with black" with the affinity for cheese?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
I see that. Almost done...

Are you the "edgelord to the max, all covered with black" with the affinity for cheese?


It's gonna be a long night for me, steam is always a slow downloader...

Yeah... I was trying to be witty, and failed. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kanassa
Member for 5 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm loving Xenoverse 2 the more I play it. It's definitely got a lot more depth than the first game. There's always something to do in the city, and the story gets interesting after the first few quests.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Pro-tip. Do NOT leave the game open in another tab. I just got screwed over majorly by the game saving over my character with a generic Majin.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:25 pm

So just checking. Besides me and Kanassa, are you guys still here?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:28 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:So just checking. Besides me and Kanassa, are you guys still here?

I died a few weeks back, but I still hold a spiritual precence! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Present, distracted and drunk... I think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
KoriKariko
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:50 am

Recreated Holly and brought him back to the point he was in before being accidentally deleted. Just now realized he is named "Heeta."

Image

I'll just have to hope that a save editor will be made that will let me fix it, since the game has no method for changing names.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:44 am

Pikruel and Dashade:

Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:56 pm

*Whistles*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:*Whistles*


I know. I messaged funkyomom, but he hasn't logged in since last month. He dares to put his real life responsibilities ahead of our fictional universe. I'm not sure when he'll be back, but for now, those of you waiting on his response have a choice. You could either write yourselves out of situations requiring his response, or wait a little while longer. For myself, I'll be collecting data this week. My success this semester hinges on what I can get done this week, so I may not be around much anyway. But next week is Thanksgiving week (for Americans), which means a week long break for college students (sort of, unless you have assignments due right after), so we could give the RP a break until then. Up to you guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:08 pm

I and Kanassa have been discussing plans for a miniarc to follow Heeta's. I think you guys are really going to enjoy it. It will be glorious. (For a hint at things to come: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3dOmMMNjGA)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!

 

Who is online

Registered users: allovercoupon3, anayakhan, barney_fife*, bondivibes, concrete_construction, gloriaswanson123, Google [Bot], maganja34, Majestic-12 [Bot], Pasti138, scrap_my_van, sekabet1