Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:04 pm

So what are your thoughts on the Zamasu arc now that it's all done? Personally, I think that it could have been better, but I found it mostly enjoyable. Some things about it bug me, though.

1. The resolution is off-screen. Whis just vaguely explains what he's going to do. Travel to a prior moment in the future timeline before Goku Black killed Beerus, kill Goku Black, and seal Future Zamasu in something "better than an pot." Trunks and Mai live happily in the new world. We don't see any of that. Show, don't tell! Dragon Ball Z did kind of a similar thing when Trunks went into the future, but a movie was made later to fill in the gap. I doubt we will get a movie to fill this hole.

2. Future Trunks' pointless change in haircolor, and the series inconsistency in handling it. It would be one thing if they changed his hair to blue, but being so inconsistent with the change just irritated me. Flashbacks were ripped directly from DBZ showed him with his original hair color, but flashbacks using original animation showed him with blue hair. There are times when Future Trunks is in the same frame as his younger self, and his younger self has the proper hair color while his older self has his new canonical appearance. I mean, come on. Are we supposed to believe that Trunks always had blue hair, or aren't we?

3. Super Saiyan 2 Trunks fighting on par with Super Saiyan Blue Goku. When Trunks joined the fight, he should have been useless in Super Saiyan 2 form. He shouldn't have been able to help at all against Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black until he had reached his mysterious, unnamed form.

4. The last episode kills betrays the moral of the arc. If the arc had ended one episode earlier, it would have been great. Trunks finishing move was awesome. Gathering up the energy of all the humans who relied on him, slicing Zamasu in half, Trunks' attack represented the stubbornness of life. It showed that no matter how tough things get, life will always find a way to survive. And then Zamasu comes back back and kills everyone. Okay, then...

5. The resolution didn't really fix anything. Trunks failed. All the people who depended on him are still dead. Whis just created yet another timeline in the quickly growing list of timelines for the two to live in. Their struggle was for nothing.

6. Changes to Potara Fusion making Vegito useless. Previously, the form was supposed to last forever unless something unusual splits them up (Buu's digestion or wish from the Dragon Balls), but now it only lasts five minutes if Vegito uses Super Saiyan Blue. They have no reason to use the form any more. Heck, if Super Saiyan Blue reduces an hour-long time limit to five minutes, imagine how short Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta would last. RIP fusions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:54 pm

I remember when we used to talk about the sexual organs of the Arcosians... Good times, good times.
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kanassa
Member for 5 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Well, duh. It was important to know if Dashade had any equipment, now we'll use that knowledge to embarass him. Now the term 'Dickless' will mean something for him.

Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Fortunately, I'm done with my thesis now. All that's left to do is walk this Saturday, and I'll get my Master of Arts in Psychology. Now I can focus more on our RP.

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Walking? You mean like... Moving your feet? That's harsh.

KoriKariko
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:32 pm

KoriKariko wrote:Walking? You mean like... Moving your feet? That's harsh.

I play Pokemon Go. I'm used to it. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:33 pm

If you play on PC, the first DLC is available now. If you play on XBOX One, you already have it. lol

Just finished downloading it. I'm not sure what all is in it, but I'm really hoping that we got Cabba's armor. It would be nice for our Saiyan characters to have Universe 6 Saiyan armor to wear.

EDIT: Yup. It's in there. It's a reward for the second of the new parallel quests. I haven't tried that one yet, but Jesus Christ, the first one is impossible, even with help from other players.

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:50 am

I have had a shitty week... Forgot it was even christmas.

Kanassa
Member for 5 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:17 am

Kanassa wrote:I have had a shitty week... Forgot it was even christmas.

That sucks. What happened?

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:03 am

Dear god, Cooler's moves hit hard. When he wants you to sit down, you sit DOWN.

KoriKariko
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:56 pm

KoriKariko wrote:Dear god, Cooler's moves hit hard. When he wants you to sit down, you sit DOWN.

Both Cooler and Frieza are masters of the backhand. You can never catch them from behind, I swear. But they forced me to try different strategies for getting around them. Side stepping is very useful against them. They attack and miss, then they're open.

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:31 pm

Kanassa can't log in. I combined what they wanted to write with my own reply in the latest post. Just letting you know so you don't think I've hijacked Dashade. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:24 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Kanassa can't log in. I combined what they wanted to write with my own reply in the latest post. Just letting you know so you don't think I've hijacked Dashade. lol

OOOOOh, so they CONVIENANTLY can't log in now, huh? Yeah, right. Where'd you hide the body?

Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:OOOOOh, so they CONVIENANTLY can't log in now, huh? Yeah, right. Where'd you hide the body?

I don't know what you're talking about. But if there was a body, no one would ever find it.

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:57 pm

See, even Pikruel's Mom is keep the ship alive!

Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:01 am

I predict Lettiz is the type of mom that constantly asks how long until she gets grandchildren.

KoriKariko
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 am

KoriKariko wrote:I predict Lettiz is the type of mom that constantly asks how long until she gets grandchildren.

I just read this after typing up my and Kanassa's last post. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
KoriKariko wrote:I predict Lettiz is the type of mom that constantly asks how long until she gets grandchildren.

I just read this after typing up my and Kanassa's last post. lol

I predict many instances of her embarrassing Pikruel while trying to 'play wingwoman', letting loose embarrassing information in an attempt to talk her up as wife material.

KoriKariko
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:39 pm

Lettzi, I think you need to give the kids some room, they're already trying to jump each other's bones.

Darkblaze40
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Kazaam's appetite may actually put a Saiyan's to shame.

Juvenile-River
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!