Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:37 pm

That moment when you log into Gmail to find that RPGateway has sent you a shit-ton of emails about your three month old log in troubles. Sup, bitches. How much did Juv fuck over Dashade? He sucking Pikruel's dick or getting his back broken? :D
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kanassa
Member for 3 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Kanassa wrote:That moment when you log into Gmail to find that RPGateway has sent you a shit-ton of emails about your three month old log in troubles. Sup, bitches. How much did Juv fuck over Dashade? He sucking Pikruel's dick or getting his back broken? :D

Finally got back in, huh? lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:12 pm

I may have unintentionally screwed us by making Pikruel lose her scouter way back when. I was thinking Taao would use that opportunity to teach her how to sense energy, but you know how that went. lol

I suppose we could do a time skip, after Taao's ship is fixed. Unless you guys have something in mind.

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Pikruel and Kazaam are just eating, so I'm fine with it.

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Sorry guys. I was on a trip for a week. Internet was unreliable. I'm back now.

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Pikruel will want Lettiz to keep quiet, Nion loves to... Iritate her allies. :D
"You wouldn't beleive all the crazy shit your daughter does when away from you. Honestly, I think that girl has a problem"

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 pm

I'm waiting a bit before having Kazaam meet back up with the group, so, don't wait for me.

KoriKariko
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:36 pm

Nion seems to have taken a liking to Lettiz

Kanassa
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:38 pm

She's somone who takes delight in embarassing others to no end with no consideration of how they feel. Nion's found her soul mate, it must be crushing for Nion to know Lettiz is married. Lol :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Wait until Lettiz starts embarrassing Nion. When she asks about Nion's skin colour, or wonders if Nion likes peaches or cherries, she'll change her tune...

Kanassa
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Nion would think the question is rather easy "Pfft, what idiot only picks one? Eat 'em both" No matter the context.

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:She's somone who takes delight in embarassing others to no end with no consideration of how they feel. Nion's found her soul mate, it must be crushing for Nion to know Lettiz is married. Lol :D

Actually, she's widowed. But she's not into the Blue Man Group look. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
Darkblaze40 wrote:She's somone who takes delight in embarassing others to no end with no consideration of how they feel. Nion's found her soul mate, it must be crushing for Nion to know Lettiz is married. Lol :D

Actually, she's widowed. But she's not into the Blue Man Group look. lol

Nion: FUCKING RACIST! :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:24 pm

...I think we broke her. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Hey, I've been watching Super and playing a ton of Xenoverse2. I'm into this and I love RPing. Are you still accepting Roleplayers?

CherrySwirl
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:51 pm

CherrySwirl wrote:Hey, I've been watching Super and playing a ton of Xenoverse2. I'm into this and I love RPing. Are you still accepting Roleplayers?

That's up to River, but I don't see any problem with it, we're basically in the training/resting phase of the arc :D

Unrelated to your question: I think we found Nion's trigger...

Kanassa
Member for 3 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Considering our current heroes? Yeah, more meat shie-Fighters would be nice :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:16 pm

CherrySwirl wrote:Hey, I've been watching Super and playing a ton of Xenoverse2. I'm into this and I love RPing. Are you still accepting Roleplayers?

Sure. I'm open to new players. I don't know if you've read through the whole RP yet, but here's a quick synopsis of the events: Shortly after the Universal Tournament, a rumor spread that Frost was killed. Taking advantage of the apparent void in power, Heeta moved in to take over a planet under Frost's protection: Planet Melt, the home of an insectoid race called Meltians. In response to Heeta's forces, Melt sent out a distress call to Sadala. Two Saiyans were sent to the planet, Pikruel and Nion, who were more than a match for Heeta's grunts. However, Dashade the Arcosian proved to be a decent challenge for the two. Soon, Holly, one of the generals of Heeta's army, came down to take matters into his own hands.

During the fighting, Taao the Namekian appeared to lend his aid, having been serving on the planet as a healer. Kazaam was also there, having crash landed on the planet by mistake. After Dashade was blasted away, Kazaam was there to offer him aid. After a Meltian healer reluctantly brought him back into shape, Dashade returned to the battlefield to see Holly showing no care to the lives of his soldiers, many of whom were caught in a big blast. Dashade questioned his loyalties and turned on Holly. Everyone's combined forces began to push Holly back, but he retaliated by flying high into the air and preparing a Supernova attack, planning to destroy the entire planet with it.

Pikruel used a Flash Bang, noticing that Holly's arm was injured during the fight, and acting on a hunch that he would not be able to read her without the ability to mimic her physically. Her hunch turned out to be true, and Holly was blinded. It was then that Taao launched his special beam canon at Holly, successfully dealing a killing blow. In his final moments, Holly could have thrown his Supernova down, but he relented. In his final thoughts, he wished the group luck in bringing down Heeta.

After receiving thanks, and a silk dress, from the Heatians for rescuing them, Pikruel, Nion, Dashade, Taao, and Kazaam traveled to Sadala in Taao's ship. After arriving, the group learned that Heeta arrived at Melt shortly after their departure and had blown the planet up in retaliation. He gave the Saiyans a few days to think about his offer: swear allegiance to him or die. This is where we are now, with Sadala preparing to go to war.

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
Pikruel used a Flash Bang, noticing that Holly's arm was injured during the fight, and acting on a hunch that he would not be able to read her without the ability to mimic her physically. Her hunch turned out to be true, and Holly was blinded. It was then that Taao launched his special beam canon at Holly, successfully dealing a killing blow. In his final moments, Holly could have thrown his Supernova down, but he relented. In his final thoughts, he wished the group luck in bringing down Heeta

Whoa, whoa.

1. Pikruel never used flash bang in that fight. Hell, I'm pretty sure she never used it until she spars with Dashade later.

2. She never had that hunch about Holly, her ass was saved by Nion (Who punched Holly's Galick Gun away) and Dashade (Who's sudden betrayal caused Holly to fuck up his move)

3. That is not how Holly got hit by the SBC. First, he started his Supernova, then he basiaclly showed how easily he could doge everybody despite holding the move and that the SBC would be practically useless; then, Kazaam comes out to join the fight, her loud enterance distracting Holly as he gloats that she couldn't sneak up on him, which results in him forgetting to dodge the SBC.

You're giving too much credit to Pikruel in that fight :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 am

Darkblaze40 wrote:
Juvenile-River wrote:
Pikruel used a Flash Bang, noticing that Holly's arm was injured during the fight, and acting on a hunch that he would not be able to read her without the ability to mimic her physically. Her hunch turned out to be true, and Holly was blinded. It was then that Taao launched his special beam canon at Holly, successfully dealing a killing blow. In his final moments, Holly could have thrown his Supernova down, but he relented. In his final thoughts, he wished the group luck in bringing down Heeta

Whoa, whoa.

1. Pikruel never used flash bang in that fight. Hell, I'm pretty sure she never used it until she spars with Dashade later.

2. She never had that hunch about Holly, her ass was saved by Nion (Who punched Holly's Galick Gun away) and Dashade (Who's sudden betrayal caused Holly to fuck up his move)

3. That is not how Holly got hit by the SBC. First, he started his Supernova, then he basiaclly showed how easily he could doge everybody despite holding the move and that the SBC would be practically useless; then, Kazaam comes out to join the fight, her loud enterance distracting Holly as he gloats that she couldn't sneak up on him, which results in him forgetting to dodge the SBC.

You're giving too much credit to Pikruel in that fight :D

You dare doubt your almighty DM? Page 5. Check it.

Juvenile-River
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!