Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue May 17, 2016 1:38 pm

Kori JSYK Meltains are insectoid, not humanoid

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 am

fonkyomom wrote:Kori JSYK Meltains are insectoid, not humanoid

She's described them as insectoids in her posts. But they are insect-like creatures that stand upright and have human-like features, so they're kinda both.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 am

I must have missed that part somehow, thanks for clearing that up though because I actually wasn't sure if they where actually more bug like or human like.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed May 18, 2016 1:28 pm

I'm having a hard time picturing what Nion just did. Can you explain that a little more? I know that Holly moved up, Pikruel's attack was coming towards Nion, and that Nion redirected one beam to hit another, but I can't picture that last part.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed May 18, 2016 2:48 pm

iYeah, I was kinda confused about that myself hehe.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Thu May 19, 2016 1:22 am

Juvenile-River wrote:I'm having a hard time picturing what Nion just did. Can you explain that a little more? I know that Holly moved up, Pikruel's attack was coming towards Nion, and that Nion redirected one beam to hit another, but I can't picture that last part.

It seems after redirecting the blow she lets out a Ki blast of her own in an attempt to push the other blast against holly's, trying to catch him in a beam struggle to keep him busy until somone attacks him from behind.
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Kanassa
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Fri May 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Here's my crude interpretation of what happened, the first half being when Pikruel fired, then the second half when Holly moves and Nion redirects it.

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun May 22, 2016 9:59 am

I often listen to this soundtrack for inspiration while I'm writing my posts.

https://youtu.be/F2yeveO6Mdg

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon May 23, 2016 11:57 am

So Taao's attack did hit Holly in the shoulder correct, because if it did the beam would continue through and still collide with the Holly/Nion attack. One of the characteristics of the special beam cannon is that it explodes if it hit's something it can't actually go through, for example if it hit Holly but couldn't pierce him it would just explode against him. So if it hits the ki blast it would cause a huge explosion, which is what im trying to work into my post.

The issue I'm having is that Holly has dialog and an attack launched immediately after dodging the attack. In my prior post I described only a meter of space separating the two of them, so even if he was fast enough to do all that before the attack's collided the two of us would still be taking damage from that explosion, Holly more just because of vicinity unless he's even stronger than I think. Since Darkblade already made a post I want to find a way to arrange these series of events in a more logical manner between the three of our post.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon May 23, 2016 8:05 pm

I can't recall the Special Beam cannon ever colliding with a ki blast before. I always assumed it would just go through it, since ki isn't a physical object. If you want it to explode, you can say that Holly's following actions were done after recovering from the explosion.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue May 24, 2016 2:39 am

Well from what I understand the form that they fire it in actually has mass, like plasma, that's why A fighters can catch large blast to keep then from exploding on impact, if they're strong enough.

But yeah that'll work out. Look out for my post in like in a few hours.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Fri May 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Sorry for the super long post, I just decided not to seperate the dream sequence and the wake up. Since Pik was getting banged up I kind of squeezed them both into one big post.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 am

fonkyomom wrote:Sorry for the super long post, I just decided not to seperate the dream sequence and the wake up. Since Pik was getting banged up I kind of squeezed them both into one big post.

Nah. Don't worry about it. Posts of that length are the ideal, but it's hard to always achieve when you know that you need to give others a chance to respond to what your character is doing. A dream sequence is a good place to do that.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue May 31, 2016 7:47 pm

I'm a couple of weeks late, but the first trailer for Xenoverse 2 was released. I have high hopes for this sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUh06fLj88

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Tue May 31, 2016 9:26 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:I'm a couple of weeks late, but the first trailer for Xenoverse 2 was released. I have high hopes for this sequel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUh06fLj88

I hope they allow us to select more then one playable character for Parallel quests. I want to make a whole team of our characters :D

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue May 31, 2016 9:57 pm

Kanassa wrote:I hope they allow us to select more then one playable character for Parallel quests. I want to make a whole team of our characters :D

Yeah. Me too. I was disappointed when I found out that I couldn't have more than just one of my custom characters on my team.

More importantly, though, I hope that they give us more customization options, other than clothing. Almost all of the human/saiyan hairstyles were taken from official characters (1/2 of them from Gohan), you couldn't play a skinny male majin, and Frieza race characters seemed to be limited to their final form. The character creator could definitely use some more variety.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Okay, anyone seen the preview for the next arc? In the words of MR Popo ''Well, that was fucking ominous!"

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Yeah. I hope they explain Trunks being in Super Saiyan Blue form. As the only Saiyan alive in his timeline, I don't think he could have done the ritual. And I don't know how he could even know about the Super Saiyan God transformation in the first place.

Once again, poor Future Trunks is stuck in an apocalypse. It's like Terminator; the future is never better, no matter how many times you fix it.

Wait... Is this the Future Trunks from the Cell Saga, or could this be a new Future Trunks from a new timeline where a new threat causes global destruction? That would explain the blue hair, since he would have seen Goku and his father with the power. Oh, well. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:09 am

1) It's not SSB, they just changed his hair colour.
2) Vegeta proved you can get the God transformation without the ritual.
3) This is the same Future Trunks, it said so when they announced this new arc a few weeks ago.

Kanassa
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:42 am

Go ahead and post again Juves, I don't want to have Taao act until I see the results of Dashades attack as well so our post won't conflict. Otherwise my post would just be about Taoo still charging his attack

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!