Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Sorry for the wait. Had to go to bed early last night because of an early shift today. Hard to believe that 120 have gone into this RP already. Thanks guys for keeping this RP going strong. I'm looking forward to the next act.

After seeing the narration after the credits of today's episode, yeah, it's pretty clear that this is THE Future Trunks. Does anyone know if there's going to be an episode next week? I don't know if they're taking a break now, and that's why they're building up hype for the next arc, or if it's just to signify that the filler is over. lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:14 am

Juvenile-River wrote:Sorry for the wait. Had to go to bed early last night because of an early shift today. Hard to believe that 120 have gone into this RP already. Thanks guys for keeping this RP going strong. I'm looking forward to the next act.

After seeing the narration after the credits of today's episode, yeah, it's pretty clear that this is THE Future Trunks. Does anyone know if there's going to be an episode next week? I don't know if they're taking a break now, and that's why they're building up hype for the next arc, or if it's just to signify that the filler is over. lol

Of course it's coming next week. All the advertisements tell us that the arc starts on the 12th of June ''On the 12th of June. The future was safe... Until HE arrived"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
KoriKariko
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Ah. I guess I wasn't paying attention to the text. lol

Hey. What is all that coding at the end of post 122? It doesn't look like it worked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:35 pm

If Iim reading it correctly, it's supposed to be a fancy looking ''SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!" Since you see Taao think up the name, and you can see all the letters of it in capitals.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:02 pm

My precious codes have failed me?? I'll fix it as soon as I get home

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:36 am

OK It's all fixed, now let ME thank you for your dedication as well. I've been trying to get a good dbz roleplay started on here for a while, but I couldn't have done it better myself. I'm also excited to see where this roleplay goes with these characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:57 pm

So... Did Nion do anythign of value iin that fight aside from shit talk? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Hey. Don't underestimate the power of shit talk in boosting morale. lol

I actually did originally intend to have Holly use the attack, and we all teaming together to reflect it, but I decided against it. Waiting for everyone to post the same thing might not go as well in practice as it did in my head. Plus, Holly's last second change of heart in rooting for the death of Heeta gives some extra depth into the character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Are we waiting for Kan to post?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:Are we waiting for Kan to post?

That's Lord Kanassa the God of Cheese, to you! :D

I wonder how much of a dick I cna make Dashade before he become annoying...
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kanassa
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 am

Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHy do only the female members get offered fifty insects? Why don't the male members gets wives :D

I'm sure they'd have a better chance getting the slug race to marry the insect race.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kanassa
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Kanassa wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHy do only the female members get offered fifty insects? Why don't the male members gets wives :D

I'm sure they'd have a better chance getting the slug race to marry the insect race.

To be fair, the two males of the team are races that to our kowledge don't have sex drives or type of romantic gestures at all. So what interest would they have in wives? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:04 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHy do only the female members get offered fifty insects? Why don't the male members gets wives :D

I'm sure they'd have a better chance getting the slug race to marry the insect race.

To be fair, the two males of the team are races that to our kowledge don't have sex drives or type of romantic gestures at all. So what interest would they have in wives? :D

Frieza and Frost do have mothers...
Wait, how do Arcosian's have children? Do they have sexual organs? ...Is it their tails?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Kanassa
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Darkblaze40 wrote:
Kanassa wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHy do only the female members get offered fifty insects? Why don't the male members gets wives :D

I'm sure they'd have a better chance getting the slug race to marry the insect race.

To be fair, the two males of the team are races that to our kowledge don't have sex drives or type of romantic gestures at all. So what interest would they have in wives? :D

Frieza and Frost do have mothers...
Wait, how do Arcosian's have children? Do they have sexual organs? ...Is it their tails?

We are aske important question here, aren't we?
...
...
... Ithinkheyhavethetools,buttheyonlyappearwhentheyneedthem!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
KoriKariko
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:50 am

If you know about bees, there is only one female in a hive, and all the rest are males who serve her. The Meltians have a similar system. Their females are rare, and they are allowed multiple husbands because of this. Females are offered husbands, but not the other way around. The queen is unaware that alien species do not follow the same rules.

As for Arcosians, they do have females, although we've never seen them for some reason. The armor they wear, which changes shape as they transform, is both a natural extension of their bodies and removable. So yes, their organs are hidden.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:17 am

Juvenile-River wrote:If you know about bees, there is only one female in a hive, and all the rest are males who serve her. The Meltians have a similar system. Their females are rare, and they are allowed multiple husbands because of this. Females are offered husbands, but not the other way around. The queen is unaware that alien species do not follow the same rules.

As for Arcosians, they do have females, although we've never seen them for some reason. The armor they wear, which changes shape as they transform, is both a natural extension of their bodies and removable. So yes, their organs are hidden.

"Did anyone else just imagine Frieza with boobs? What? I'm the only one?"
"Yes."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:12 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:"Did anyone else just imagine Frieza with boobs? What? I'm the only one?"
"Yes."


Well, maybe the reason we haven't seen female Arcosians is that the females of the race aren't made for battle. They could be a completely different size and shape from their male counterparts. I really wish that we could get a look at them so we could know for sure.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
Darkblaze40 wrote:"Did anyone else just imagine Frieza with boobs? What? I'm the only one?"
"Yes."


Well, maybe the reason we haven't seen female Arcosians is that the females of the race aren't made for battle. They could be a completely different size and shape from their male counterparts. I really wish that we could get a look at them so we could know for sure.

Well, we've only met four of them (With one being a parralel from the other universe) that just so happened to be male. Maybe all the other Arcosians just don't make themselves known much with tyrants leading their empires.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

User avatar
Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:04 pm

So are we free to make multiple characters in general, or are we limited to just the one we made from the start? Istill kind of want to make a saiyan to play around with while we're on planet Sadla

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!

 

Who is online

Registered users: AbsoluteWhisper*, APKDAD, cereslucia*, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hyperewok*, Kura Ravengade*, Majestic-12 [Bot], mjolnir*, phantasms*, Saracen_Rue*, techlavish, Usamedicalsupply, Zodia195*, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ*