Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:15 am

fonkyomom wrote:So are we free to make multiple characters in general, or are we limited to just the one we made from the start? Istill kind of want to make a saiyan to play around with while we're on planet Sadla

I'd think that you would be able to, I do remember him/her saying in the recruitment thread that we could make at least two..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:36 am

fonkyomom wrote:So are we free to make multiple characters in general, or are we limited to just the one we made from the start? Istill kind of want to make a saiyan to play around with while we're on planet Sadla

You can make another character if you want. Just as long as it doesn't get to feeling too crowded. Having an alternate character can be good for giving your first a break, like when Vegeta disappeared for a while and returned as a Super Saiyan.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 pm

I'm just waiting for Heeta's reaction to Holly's death ''Well, that's oe less paycheck to sign... Oh wait, I don't pay you guys"

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:44 am

Darkblaze40 wrote:I'm just waiting for Heeta's reaction to Holly's death ''Well, that's oe less paycheck to sign... Oh wait, I don't pay you guys"

I won't roll him out just yet. Once he shows up, it'll be like when Cell got his final form and announced his tournament. Mass panic. The characters will have to get much stronger to fight him too, because his potential is much higher than Holly's.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:17 am

Some references for the shape of this Meltian silk dress:

It's like that, but white and translucent. It's the most elegant of Meltian clothing. Nion's going to hate it. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Some references for the shape of this Meltian silk dress:

It's like that, but white and translucent. It's the most elegant of Meltian clothing. Nion's going to hate it. lol

...If she wasn't sent to help these people, Nion might consider genocide. The first person to laugh gets strangled :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:34 pm

I find it funny that when Kazaam accidentally hurts Pikruel, Nion's first instinct is to punch her. :D

KoriKariko
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:58 pm

so heartwarming, partners bonding already. Or could it be that Nion just needs a reason to punch something >:p

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:28 pm

fonkyomom wrote:so heartwarming, partners bonding already. Or could it be that Nion just needs a reason to punch something >:p

For the sake of a joke, I'm gonna imagine Nion saying ''I don't care, b-baka! Just wanted something to punch!"

KoriKariko
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:32 pm

New Xenoverse 2 news, our old Character will play a major role in the story o our new character. Hope this implies that multiple TP's are selectable.

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Darkblaze40 wrote:New Xenoverse 2 news, our old Character will play a major role in the story o our new character. Hope this implies that multiple TP's are selectable.

The rumor I've seen going around is that you can import characters from XV1 to XV2. I don't know if it's true or not. If so, I may have to reply XV1 on PC to get my character to where she was on my PS3 version of the game.

What does TP stand for? I assume you're not talking about toilet paper. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:
Darkblaze40 wrote:New Xenoverse 2 news, our old Character will play a major role in the story o our new character. Hope this implies that multiple TP's are selectable.

The rumor I've seen going around is that you can import characters from XV1 to XV2. I don't know if it's true or not. If so, I may have to reply XV1 on PC to get my character to where she was on my PS3 version of the game.

What does TP stand for? I assume you're not talking about toilet paper. lol

It's not a rumor, it's been confirmed in the advertising material. And TP stands for Time Patroller, in the new game we're playing a NEW time patroller, not our old one.

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Sounds interesting. I hope the ability to import old characters doesn't mean character customization will be limited to what could be done with the first one.

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:Sounds interesting. I hope the ability to import old characters doesn't mean character customization will be limited to what could be done with the first one.

They said that there will be more customisation options, and they hitned at there possibly being a new playable race.

Also, Kazaam is there just to innocently make things more akward, isn't she? :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KoriKariko on Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:33 am

Darkblaze40 wrote:
Also, Kazaam is there just to innocently make things more akward, isn't she? :D

*Cough* I have no idea what you're talkinga bout... No idea at all...

Also, Taao. You do realise you posted in the wrong place again, right?

KoriKariko
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:45 am

Are you kidding me? I could have SWORN I changed it before I posted, argh, I suck at this.

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:12 am

fonkyomom wrote:Are you kidding me? I could have SWORN I changed it before I posted, argh, I suck at this.

I'm wondering how you can post in the wrong place, you have to be on the 'Planet Melt page to see our posts...

Darkblaze40
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:10 pm

If you're under the Posts tab, you can see posts from all locations. It's very easy to forget to select your location.

In other news, Xenoverse is 75% off on Steam for the Summer Sale. Hallelujah!

Juvenile-River
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Just in case, none of you need to wait for me to post. I'm not exactly sure what to make Dash do for the moment...
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Kanassa
Member for 6 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:10 pm

Well Taao is interested in speaking to him again

fonkyomom
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!