Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Tales

Dragon Tales

a part of “Dragon Tales”, a fictional universe by BrokenInk.

A dying King, mischievous creatures, a heir to be wed and three other houses ready to cause trouble. What's the worst that could happen? || Advanced | Remake - Check it out!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 pm

@ BrokeInk, thank you for the compliment, I'm having so much fun writing him and FINALLY got a decent chunk done just now and my descriptions of him make me giggle :3

@bombinate, I will definitely work that in! It might even be the introduction scene on the first post...who knows?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:16 pm

@Ink/Bom; Hell, I'm all for it! Let's do this thang! Lathan shall get Alex then.

And so I'll also be changing my female dire wolf's fc to Nadia Hilker.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Yuuuuuus, wolves for everyone!!

@Ouija, I'll Pm ya in a tick so we can discuss how our dire wolves will interact!! (Though first I gotta think of a name and hammer out a bit more of her personality lmao

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:47 am

@ink It's a gift

And now that I finally decided on a face claim I'm going to also reserve my oh so bad ass and sexy second in command hunter using Tabrett Bethell cuz she's a babe in leather XD

sorry boys XP

If you can't tell I'm really into legend of the seeker on hulu XD

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:05 am

Another Intro. [age update will happen tomorrow, so if there are other reservations that I've not placed on there yet I will. I will also be adding Hunter slots (although I don't think the hunters will be introduced into the role-play until later). If anyone is interested in one of those characters just let me know!

How does Sunday sound for everyone starting-wise? Would that be plenty of enough time to get characters done? Obviously if everyone gets done sooner then we can start sooner, but I was thinking of making that the deadline. Thoughts?

Hope everyone has had a great day!

- Ink

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:56 am

Sunday works for me :P I've just finished Finn (baring any edits i'll make in the morning), so I'll just have Evie to finish. Super excited!! If anyone wants to talk relations, hmu!!

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:42 am

Kassandra is done...Not as shiny as some of y'all's cs but I'm not really good with coding I hope she is ok...

Also that gif fits for Kassandra and myself at the moment
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 pm

I think I should be done with Jethro's character sheet tomorrow, getting quite a bit of his bio done at the moment, but will just need to check on a couple things with Cap before I deem him completely finished.

Edit: I apologize for the length of the history...this is what happens when I'm allowed to daydream about a character for too long...I start to write a novel about them XD

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Jethro's done!!!!!

Kind of a lengthy character sheet, I have to say, but it was just too much fun to make this character XD

...I'm not obsessing over Merlin right now XD

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:23 pm

Sunday sounds fine by me. Now that it's the weekend I can really get to work on my characters (as well as responding to and sending out PMs).

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello y'all ~
Little late to the board, but I've been busy talking with Ink over PMs.

I have my dear Fidelias' profile nearly completed; and will soon be putting up a pair of Gryphons as well. PM me at your convenience, otherwise I'll starting send out my PMs after profiles have been completed on my end / probably Saturday.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:25 pm

Listen!!!

I'm glad to hear you're doing this roleplay and look forward to seeing your lovely characters. Are your Gryphons pets or part of the rebellion? I'm curious. ^^

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:02 pm

@SI ||

Both gryphons will be pets, sort-of. Asyr will be more of a pet than the other, though trusted companion may be a closer definition to her and Fidelias relations. Pidgin is an unassuming (ie. cute), pgymy fellow that will have a short-person / small-dog syndrome; who inconsistently hangs around Fidelias and "listens" more or less, is definitely wee bit of an ass, and is secretly apart of the rebellion.

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 am

@listentothetimpani: a half-fae Kerrigan! Omg Rose will be so excited lmao.

Also I've just finished Evie the dire wolf, so I'll get around to PMing anyone I haven't already tomorrow to discuss relevant relations, or feel free to PM me first!! Looking forward to seeing everyone's chars. :P

bombinate
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:41 am

@ bombinate ||
Well, I'm not sure if I'll have him half-fae, or his mother was; regardless fae blood runs true, and he doesn't know himself / other than rumor. Now will Rose's excitement be good thing, or not, that may be the question!

@ everyone ||
Fi is done mostly, save for the theme songs and a few tweaks here and there. The gryphons' profile is incoming, but I'm at a goat show today with a few of my girls and showing for a friend that pulled their back last night, so it might not be available until this evening. In quiet moments between classes, I'll start trying to get pms rolling, though if you haven't heard from me by tonight or tomorrow morning - come kick me, gently. ;)

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrokenInk on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey all!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)
Just wanted to say everyone's characters look great (even the ones that aren't finished yet are perfect)! Was wondering if I should extend the deadline to have everything done until Monday or Tuesday? I'm finishing up editing my characters now from the last role-play (might have to leave off a little of the histories, I'm super slow at them it seems like). I'll probably have them done by later tonight or tomorrow evening.
Also! I will update the Intro. page shortly. Sorry for the delay on that!
Excited to see how everyone's character sheets look all finished up- you all are the best. ^^

If anyone has any ideas for our characters or this role-play in general please feel free to message me anytime!!

P.S. Due to the fact that we have quite a few writers and characters already (and I'm already starting to get a little confused with all the relations haha) Cap and I WILL NOT being accepting anymore writers into this role-play. Sorry ^^ As for you that already have characters and whatnot- feel free to make as many as you'd please. Just let me know and I'll add whatever character it may be to the home page.

As for my Leader of the hunters type character I'm going to wait a bit before I make his sheet and whatnot, since it''ll be a little while before they're introduced into this role-play. (still looking for more members for that little band of crazies, by the way.. So they're not all NPCs hehe)

Anyway! I'm done rambling. You know how to get in touch if you need me! Lemme know about the whole deadline ordeal. :p

BrokenInk
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:55 pm

I know that I won't be able to finish my characters tonight as I need to start focusing on HW soon, but I could definitely complete them by Tuesday evening should you decide to extend the deadline. If not, I can just wait to hop in until I'm done with them. :) Also, I'm definitely willing to pay a hunter when the time comes to introduce them.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:02 pm

Oh, I'm so excited to get started!!!!

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon May 01, 2017 10:11 pm

just a little behind on the cs. Life just will not stop getting in the way but I hope to finish it tomorrow

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Mon May 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Well since Robberd is finished feel free to pm me about relations :)

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!