Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Dragonball EX: Extended

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Dragonball EX: Extended

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:27 pm

Dragonball EX: Life after GT

Takes place after all Dragonball GT events. Limited only to your imagination.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unforgotten Shadow on Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:51 pm

Well, I just felt like posting, so there I posted. =o
Wars will come and go, but my soldier's they will stay eternal - Tupac

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Unforgotten Shadow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:13 pm

Are you interested in doing something with this storyline?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:34 pm

Ya know, I wouldn't mind seeing if I can do something with it.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

I'm back!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:19 pm

Hello everybody.I'm SO back!!!1!!!!11!ELEVENTYONE!Well this sounds kind of cool.It would take a strong GM to stand up and take the lead though! I know just who that GM is! :oops: Eric! Hehehe I'm just sayin' you know?
All your base are belong to me!

Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:40 am

Do you want to take this job, then? It seems as if no one else is doing this. Perhaps you'd like to work with HK as co-GMs for this storyline?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Uhm...wow!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:19 pm

Who is this HK that you speak of?And well...to tell the truth I'm a fairly new GM.I've GMed several games but they were just short little ones like two months long. But it does sound awesome.

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:13 pm

HK is the wonderful person who posted above, AKA SSJHunterKiller.

Perhaps he could be your mentor in this matter. I think it'd be most important to find players interested in this game, firstly.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Cool!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:12 pm

Awesome I didn't know he had a nickname!We can see if anybody would join by posting in the "Are you interested in this game" bored. And it would be cool to have a mentor in GMing.Of course if we got his permision...

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dearth on Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:41 am

*Shrugs* What the hay. I'll join.
Fuck You. I'm In The Semi-Finals.

Dearth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:27 pm

I'm in, I'll join
Survival at all cost

Sirge
Member for 12 years

Wow!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:59 pm

This is much better than I thought....I'm a chicken though so SSJ will have to start it up...

Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:00 am

Hey I got some Ideas Mind if I take a wack in starting it up. (ssj don't sound like he feels like doing much of anything)

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:27 pm

Not at all, go for it. I'm not sure that we have an interested populous, so you might want to invite some people that you know to be players. If it looks like it's going to work out, I'll add you as the GM of this section and it's all yours.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:42 pm

Ill post in this and im thinking my char like so many good chars starts out evil gets converted to good,slowly,through a chain up having to team up with his enemy

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Dragon Ball EX: The Shadow Saga.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:53 pm

The sun was bright over the open fields of the land to the west of New South City. The grass, green and swaying in the gentle breeze. Sat upon a rock was Pan, her black hair now with shades of grey as she read a book to her two children. The two children, wearing orange gis were listening intently. Pan had married the warrior Trunks maybe ten years before, the age gap didn't seem to be a problem for them, it was only three years difference and they loved each other. The children, each with hair permanently up, a dark violet, nearly black hue to the strands. They sat silently, a face of kindness was to be found on Goku, his name given in honour of Pan's grandfather. The other young boy, Vegeta, had a face that seemed always to be bitter, named after his grandfather. As they sat, the boys seemed unsettled, fidgeting all the time.

Suddenly Goku would stand, tensing slightly for an instant, his hair turned a brilliant blonde, an aura of the yellow burning like a furnace around his body, "Come on Vegeta, let's do it." Vegata smiled, and jumped to his feet also, and in a similiar action, his hair also turned blonde. "Come on now boys, let's not fight. Pan's voice was somewhat stern, but she knew her words were futile as Vegeta threw his fist towards the gut of Goku. Goku, caught off guard would find himself flying through the air, Vegeta following him swiftly. And so, it had began. The descendants of those two mighty warriors continued their legacy, enjoying truly the fights they had. The boys, only 3 and 4 were always to be found fighting, wanting to improve themselves and be better than the other. It would appear to strangers that they truly did not like each other, but they did. And so, the fighting continued for two hours. Pan was left watching as ki blast followed ki blast, the children moving at such speeds they were unable to be seen to any observers. Occasionally an explosion would be heard as the two collided.

Eventually, they found their way back next to Pan, stopping momentarily. Pan, used to dealing with unruly Saiyans took this as an opportunity. She grabbed both boys by the ear, "Now, will you quit it you two!" In unison their voices sounded. "Yes Mum." With that, the two infants, slightly breathless would fall to the floor, laughing wholeheartedly. Pan would look down at them, proud at how strong they were becoming, and happy to see smiles on their faces, knowing that the world wasn't always this happy.

(credit to Saladin for helping me write this post)

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:18 am

Atop what used to be Kami's lookout stood Piccolo and Dende. Now an adult, he had taken it upon hinself to learn the way to fight. It turned out he had a lot of potential, and Piccolo had taken the role of training him.

"Begin" Piccolo's voice was as cold as ever as he commanded Dende to show him the many techniques he had learnt so far, basic and more complicated fighting styles. Watching him, Piccolo's mind drifted away, thinking of the turn of events since the final death of the original Goku and Vegeta.

They had died in battle, fighting a force more evil and powerful than any faced before. It had fallen upon Gohan to ensure the safety of the planet. And, even though the Z fighters called upon the dragon to bring them back, they refused, knowing that the new generations of Saiyans would be able to look after the world.

Since then, the world has been at peace. The people finally began to forget the evnts of the past in the twenty years since the death of those legendary fighters. Everything is flourishing, new cities have found their way into existance and fighters are generally unneeded.

However, Piccolo and the other original Z-fighters are more than aware of the fact this peace cannot last, and are in constant training. Always keeping themselves at full fitness for when a threat finally reaches Earth again.

Piccolo had pretty much kept himself aloft of the others, except for Dende. Although, occasionally, he did visit Gohan and the kids. Well, to him, they would always be kids, even though now they were adults. Trunks had children of his own now, after marrying Pan.

It always made Piccolo chuckle at the childrens' names, and just how much like their namesakes they were.

Piccolo turned his attention once more to Dende, watching him, somewhat impressed. This man would be a worthy fighter soon. His power level, if maxed would be only a little lower than when Piccolo fused with Nail on the original Namek. And he had only been training for nearly three years.

Piccolo smiled somewhat, happy to enjoy the peace that now prevailed, although always, in the back of his mind, he was aware that one day he would need to fight again.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:35 am

What a docile looking world, hard to believe that its Earth.

A male figure garbed in blood red armor with a crimson gi under it. His hand pressed aginist the window of the ship. His reflection appears on the window as the lights to the room are turned on to revivel the face of a young man redheaded man with a terrible scar on the right side of his face that streched from his temple to the end of his mouth. He closed his eyes and turned to face who had turned on the lights.
Last edited by Sirge on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sirge
Member for 12 years

DB:EX Profiles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:47 am

You know.

Name:
Race: (No Sayian's arn't going to be the only super race there is that defends earth like before. If you are going to be part sayian remember you can only be 1/4 th max.)
Discription: (looks and clothing and equipment)
Abilities: (sencing energy, nemecian regenerate stuff like that)
Personality: (up to you)
Bio: (you know about your charter before the start of this rp.)
Last edited by Midnight on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:55 am

Name: Matt Night
Race: Pure human
Personality: Warm and friendly normally but when hes fighting hes all serious.
Discription: He is 6'0 and muscular. He has short wavy blond hair and blue eyes. He wearing shades when hes not fighting or training, a black muscle shirt, made of a special fabric that has lot of stretch built in for when he powers up and his muscles bulge, which he wears all the time exept for it being washed, a pair of dark blue jeans and he usually wears jeans similar to that alot, and a pair of black boots.
Abilities: He can faintly sence energy but doesn't religh on it.
Bio: He was obsessed since a very young age at being the strongest. He spent most of his free time training. He never stops expecially after he heard the stories of the Z fighters. Right now his max is as strong as a ssj.

Name: Shade
Race: Shadow
Personality: Cold evil venditive.
Discription: Normally shades are invisible but this shade just looks like an ordinary human just darker tones all over. He wears a black GI all the time.
Abilities: He can use the darkness in anyones heart to create a shadow image of them.
Bio: Normally Shades floot around absorbing the darkness that as been distroyed or removed in the world so it can't possess people. Earths shade was the same until Goku came. Then all the evil he distroyed or was able to remove from people was absorbed by Shade. Just like the dragonballs normally the dark energy ages and vanishes on its on but the sheer amount of evil that was distroyed on earth didn't have the time to age. The dragonball's darkness being absorbed by it was enough to awaken conscience thought in Shade. And for years he sat back absorbing the darkness that was released waiting for his time.

Midnight
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.