Announcements: Changes to Universe of the Week! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » Universe of the Month Nominations » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) » What influences you as you write? And why? » Preventing Bitrot by Hosting Images on RPG » Interesting YouTube Videos » Xamoyan Bestiary »

Players Wanted: Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV » Neothea: Phyrian Galaxy (Open) » Students Wanted: Arcane and Human alike » A Once Upon a Time Adventure. »

Season of Giving 2020

At the end of perhaps our craziest year yet, we choose to celebrate our writing family with that extra touch of gratitude. Tip your fellow authors for a chance to win 10,000 INK, with leaderboards updated daily.

Merry Christmas from RPG! 🎅

Dragonfly: The Hunters

a part of “Dragonfly: The Hunters”, a fictional universe by Gladis.

“I say, let me tell you a story, stranger. Oh, don’t worry. It’s a fun one! With tons of blood, gore and death… I can assure, you shall find it quite interesting. It is the story about you.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonfly: The Hunters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragonfly: The Hunters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Dragonfly: The Hunters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:03 am

Hello there!

I am thinking of reserving the medic with of course, healing powers (either through touch or wound transferal), if that's sitting well for you. Will probably add some weaknesses, too. Anyway, it's gonna be a male =)
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finneline
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am

Of course you may reserve the medic, if you like. ^^

Heehee, Ich bin eine Schwedin aber meine mutter komt aus Deutschland... hmm... Ich bin aber sher schelcht in Deutsch schreiben(As you may have notice). :P Sprechen ja... Schreiben... meh. >.<

Gladis
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Saxon on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:37 am

I'm interested in the Hacker role - a character whose abilities allow him/her to talk directly to computers when in physical contact. I take it that the FC should be anime-based?
"Whether it's a world or a relationship; everything has its time... and everything ends."

Mr Saxon
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:05 am

Heheh, danke schön~ Glaub mir, sogar deutsche Vollbürger haben es schwer, deutsch zu schreiben mit der ganzen Grammatik. Von mir kann man auch nicht gerade behaupten, dass ich gut deutsch schreiben kann (bin auch ein Halfling) =D ... Es ist einfach so cool jemanden zu treffen der Deutsch spricht! Es ist mir eine Ehre deine wundervolle Bekanntschaft zu machen~

Very well then, gonna work on my character now (and find a suitable FC... somewhere...)!

Finneline
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:17 am

I see what you mean. XD I'll just write in English, though, to prevent me from embarrassing myself even further. >.< Heehee, it's nice to make your acquaintance too, though, Finneline. :3 It's cool have you can find all kinds of different poeple on here... like a Danish girl I bumped into the other day. XD

Okay, yay! ^^

Mr Saxon, you are more than welcome to claim the hacker role. And yes, your characters FC should preferably be anime based. :3

Gladis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 am

Hey everyone

This RP have caught my eyes (in a good way). And it seems like there is a lot of Europeans in as well, making it even more cool (finally I don't have to be up in the middle of the night every day \(^.^)/ ). Would I be able to reserve the technician?

blackwolt
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:30 am

Sure you may. :3 Could you just please tell me what kind of power you are intending to give your character? ^^

Gladis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:06 am

I'm not all sure yet, but I was thinking about some kind of electrical power since I think technological manipulation is way overpowered. So the ability to emit electricity from the body and maybe a limited electrical manipulation. As said, I am not all sure yet, but I think I could make a cool character that more or less uses their power to use technology they've created themselves. From minor things like flashlights to major things like an exoskeleton. If you think this sounds too OP I will try to think up something else.

*EDIT* I'ts probably going to be a girl as well
Last edited by blackwolt on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

blackwolt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:08 am

Hello I came across your rp and thought it was amazing, so I wanted to know if it was okay for me to reserve the swordsman. It is going to be male but I don't know his ability yet.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:38 am

Hi hi! I was really interested in your story and was wondering if I could reserve the backup gunman? I'm assuming they'd be a sharpshooter like an assassin/sniper? Their power's more subtle; their vision is extraordinary. It allows them to see from a different perspective: looking on from above. It also increases their range of vision, covering all 360 degrees and giving focus on anything within their radius. Not only that, but they can analyze movement and thus create decisions at inhuman speeds by accurately predicting the future.

crazybizzy
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Saxon on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:48 am

Gladis wrote:Mr Saxon, you are more than welcome to claim the hacker role. And yes, your characters FC should preferably be anime based. :3

Thanks! I should have something with you in the next 24 hours.

Mr Saxon
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:38 am

@Blackwolt: It sounds like a really nice idea. Go for it. ^^ If you get the feeling it gets too overpower... well, then just think up a weakness for the power. It's always good to have a consequence for such things anyway. ^^

@Leej:I'm glad you like my RP. Yes, you may reserve the swordsman. :3

@Crazy: You may reserve the backup gunman. The power sounds fine, as long as you also add in a weakness for it. I should probably add that into the form. XD >.< So... that means all mutant spots have been reserved. :3

Gladis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazybizzy on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 am

@Gladis: Is it okay if I make the gunman a female, by the way? (:

crazybizzy
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:18 pm

@crazybizzy: Yeah, that's fine

(I'm the second author of this roleplay, we made it together so yeah i jump in in her place this time :P)
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Just have some minor questions I stumbled upon when thinking about my character.

Does the characters live together at this organization or do they live in their own house/apartment/box with whoever they want to?

The character description skeleton you've provided does not have a "Personality Description." Is it just missing or do you not want us to write one; but actually just show their personality through role-playing?

blackwolt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Oooh! Forgive me. >.< Yes, there is supposed to be a personality description. I just forgot it when doing the form. I will however add it in now. Thank you for notifying me.

As for how the characters live, well... all mutants of the 'Hunter' family live together in one big house. This is not their choice but what they were given when assigned to the 'Hunter' team. The house is big and fancy, somewhat like a small mansion, if you so like. Precisely this family is stationed in the town of Robertsford. :3

Gladis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:16 pm

No problem at all. Glad I could help :D (though, there goes the idea of my character living in a box q.q)

Another question, the alias of your character is just like the name that the outside knows right? (like Alex Hunter) Or is it like a codename for our character? (like Red Hunter)

blackwolt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:30 pm

blackwolt wrote:Another question, the alias of your character is just like the name that the outside knows right? (like Alex Hunter) Or is it like a codename for our character? (like Red Hunter)

When I talked to her, she described it as your first suggestion "Alex Hunter", so my guess is that's what she meant

Lyysa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:37 pm

That's also how I understood it, but I just had to find out ;)

blackwolt
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!