Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning

Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning

a part of “Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Since the end of the War of the Lance, there has been peace on Krynn, but new generations will always bring new troubles. And with them, new heroes to save the day.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Please let me know if you are interested in this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Well I am interested though never played,heard, or seen dragonlance before, So ill go with a dungeons & dragons type of char. Oh and by the way would you accept a dual class?
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 pm

That depends upon the dual class. Also, if you're going to do this RP without a knowledge of Dragonlance, I would advise you go read about the world, the gods, etc.

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Hey there! A few things:

First of all, I read the dragonlance series a year ago and loved it. :D

Second of all, I would very much like to play a half-kender, half-human. May I do that?

And third of all, I play D&D, but I play first edition, so I don't know all the new, weird classes and attributes. Is it okay if I just make a half-kender, 1st edition D&D thief/rogue character?
Last edited by FalloutRomanae on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

O.o that's an odd racial pairing, but... sure... I guess?

And a kender thief is just fine. It's one of the classes that was listed out there.

(And the quote is supposed to be on the character profile~)

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FalloutRomanae on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Cool, thanks!

(Oh, sorry. I wasn't sure what "profile" meant. I'll put it on my sheet and take it off the post. :P)

FalloutRomanae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Dragonlance: War Re-Dawning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Is this still a living roleplay? I would very much like to join if it is

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!