Drawing request?

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Drawing request?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarGirl1988 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:26 am

This is really cool how you can request art here. Would anyone be interested in drawing my OC Rachel with Chris Pratt Peter Quill/Star Lord MCU?
I also have some scenarios in mind, for it. I'm also interested in someone in general draw it. I attached some photos for references. I think an awesome, cute scene could be Rachel is playing songs from the band Chicago sharing her music with Peter and it could be a moment where they are bonding. :D
Attachments
photovisi-download(5).jpg
This is what Peter Quill/Star Lord looks like :D
(120.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Rachel_OC.png
This is what my OC looks like :D
(241.69 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarGirl1988
Member for 3 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Drawing request?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Ragdoll on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Hey StarGirl1988, what pose are you thinking? iPod or casette player? Earphones or headphones(picture of a specific model?)? Background(on the ship?)? How detailed? American comic style (sharp lines) or realistic anime style (softer lines)? It'll get done within a day since I'm so fucking bored out of my fucking mind and I'm procrastinating other things. Btw, I won't be able to color it, and it will be done on paper (will scan it).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Ragdoll
Member for 3 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Group Theory Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!