Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drifting to the Edge of Nowhere

Drifting to the Edge of Nowhere

a part of “Drifting to the Edge of Nowhere”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

Between the lines of dreams and reality, the misadventures of six individuals might just be far more important than any of them could ever conceive. Even if things seem to come together by chance, could there be more at work?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drifting to the Edge of Nowhere”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Drifting to the Edge of Nowhere

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Kyrie do you want me to go through with having Crane talk to Clavis?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

@Wake! I already posted but its fine with me if you want to. ^_^ I'm not satisfied with what I posted but... @__@
I <3 God. God loves us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Sooooo yes or no? -_T

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Anything's fine for me. You can if you want! ^_^ I'll just edit the last bit and not have Clavis talking to Angel. :D I can postpone their meeting~

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Alright I'll get started on it a little later tonight.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:01 pm

OK, I just placed a note on my post, I'll edit it later once I get home~

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Okay sorry I've been taking forever to post, things have been distracting me. I'm getting started now.

[edit] that being said I'm immedently side tracked again -_-. I'll get it up eventually don't worry.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:49 am

@Wake, I haven't edited my post yet. I'll wait for your post first and then I'll try to post after. ^_^

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 am

Um, yeah, I'll be posting tonight. . . .
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 am

Okay not dead and I'm working on a post.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Finally done! Sorry internet has been wonky over here, so I couldn't post last night.

Anyway I left it sort of open for you and Ami to continue without my interruption Kyrie.

I'm going to be at class tonight but sometime later I want to get around to finishing that little tidbit about the sprite race that I promised. And I might be putting up something for the npc roster that most of you might find interesting.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:16 pm

@Wake, I won't edit my last post then. I'll wait for Ami to reply and then I'll post as soon as I can. I'll look forward for that "something" then. :D

Ami posted!! *panic mode* Hahaha, I'll create a post once I get home later. ^_^

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 am

Soooo... how are those post coming along guys?

[edit] I've added the Unseelie king as an npc. I'm think of doing a little more with his bio later but for now it's good as a place holder.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:15 am

I feel lonely...

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Seriously, where is everybody?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm still here, and so is Shurelia, and Abraxas is currently been preoccupied with things going on in real life.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Things involving the removal of organ(s). -waves around surgical tools-

I speak too soon, though. The test that will tell me if that's necessary or not will be occurring tomorrow. I'm hoping it is.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Okay that's three, now where are Ami and Kyrie?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 am

I am still here... I just got so addicted with an MMORPG that I think my time for Roleplay will be cut off XD
I'll try to post as soon as I am needed though-- *eyes the pending list of roleplays that needs to be posted for* -_-
And yes I'll still edit my last post. Those will be just some minor things though, so no worries to others who wanted to post soon after.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Y'okay, so I'm still here and I'll post whenever the chance for me arrives to . . . also, I need to say this just because I need to. . . .

For the love of all that is flipping holy, I HATE STORMY SPRING WEATHER!! >_<;;

Ugh, sorry I posted something so dang random, but that's been irking me to get out since it is, of course, storming here. = =;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!