Me. Drunk. Bizarre. Thoughts.

a topic in Writing, a part of the RPG forum.

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like. Keep it PG-13.

Me. Drunk. Bizarre. Thoughts.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 pm

This is me currently. A friend from RPG said I could do this:

I was at a neighbors. Had fun. Got drunk. Lots of vodka. Fully aware. I am always fully aware of myself when drunk. Never forgot anything that happened when drunk. Walk home. Help another guest who cannot walk straight. Bring her to the arms of her boyfriend. They say goodbye and I walk to my home. I find my key. Still there. Easy to find.

Come inside. Make corn tortilla with refritos. Need sodium to avert hangover. Usual ritual. I boot up PC. Turn on relaxing music. Dub techno. Vision blurry, yet at the same time precise and focused. I check social media. Brain goes crazy. One part forgets about earthly things and says walk to the hearts desire and experience to the hearts desire. Another says I am not free and need to be free. Another says you needn't care about anything. Usual self says that other selfs have lost grasp of reality.

I go onto social media and tell my friend of my dilemma. I suspect alcohol induced psychosis. Friend doubts it has to do with schizophrenia. I further describe my dilemma. Racing thoughts. Bizarre thoughts. He says to write it down. So here I am.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Me. Drunk. Bizarre. Thoughts.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Tortilla!
Umm, no, that wasn't the only thing that I was focused on solely...
But really, actually reading it feels good, what a bizzare thought I just said ^^

P.S : I'm totally not sure whether I should say something more or not...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 2 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!