Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Patch 1.20X

Dungeon/Arc plot Discussion

a part of “Patch 1.20X”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

A brand new patch for Heide Online has just been released bring new content to the game yet also many dark truths behind it. Follow the story and save you and the subscribers among you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Patch 1.20X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dungeon/Arc plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:15 pm

So heres how i see it so far and this depends on the mood of the RP as well but from how i see that we get 6 Levels and 1000 gold per time we finish a dungeon or a arc.. This is what i came up with..

So we're currently on the tower dungeon arc. Our characters are ready to do this of course and it wont really be too hard. It'll be more so of a practice to get use to the combat and the way dungeons will go.

After the tower dungeon arc a week goes by and our characters level up by 6

Now depending on our progression there may be times where we come to a stand still. By that I mean a time where we'll have to do filler arcs to get close to the recommended level.

So how I see it so far is that

Tower Dungeon - arc we're on right now
Filler Arc 1- (I'm thinking of doing this arc because of our lower leveled characters to get close to 20)
Temple Dungeon Arc- After one filler we should be more capable of doing this.
Castle Dungeon Arc – After the last two arcs we should be 12+ levels which to me, I personally think some of us may be over and we'll be fine on doing this.

Its when we pass that when we'll have to do 2 fillers... possibly 3 to catch us up for the next event.

Calculate the base without post to 50... After 4 arcs we'll be given 24 levels (excluding post) going by the lowest which is Azuma he'll be on a base level of 31 and that's of course not counting post. Sieghilde will be 42 (not counting post) So to this I'm seeing about 2 filler arcs that'll at least leave Azuma 43 and Sieg 54

Then we finally get done with Crypt Dungeon leaving Azuma at 49 and Sieg at 60.

We either again do 2 fillers and go for the next one or we can jump straight into it and you guys can see where I'm going.

I may just give a filler 12 levels instead of 6 so it wont be like a repetitive process. Granted I really don't mind doing fillers so long as everyone keeps the RP going. I enjoy creating scenarios. Personally this RP can actually go to the end if everyone keeps up. Remember the rp actually does have an ending and even at that end we can keep it going but back on topic.

By the way guys filler arcs don't need to be long, think of them more so as side quest once you complete it you'll get the exp and gold like an MMO and then we'll continue. For fillers I'll be sending you all over and it'll be fun dealing with Pkers, other guilds, and scenarios.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Dungeon/Arc plot Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby werepimp on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Well honestly, I wouldn't mind doing filler arcs, as long as they are at least somewhat interesting. But then again, I suppose I shouldn't talk since I'm well the lowest guy in the group and one of the few who need the fillers the most.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

werepimp
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Its alright to speak up about what you think for fillers. I mean we're all in this together either way.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:45 am

I don't plan on us going much into detail or spending a lot of post in Whispering Plains itself. After everyone makes there post to get into Heine and Kingdom's Square where Sieghilde stands then we'll do our post upon traveling. I'd say we'd maybe spending 1-2 post (I don't mean just me doing those post) that are actually in whispering plains.

If you want to agree with 1 post - our post will be a decent size basically following my post upon how we got there/what our characters were doing along the way.

If we do two post, I'm guessing we'll be doing half way points - 1 post to explain what we did half way and then possibly stopping for a small reason which is finished among our post and then the next post is basically the arriving moment standing at the entrance of the dungeon.

I mean that's my idea for the travel of this dungeon. Other area's may be a bit better/more adventurous due to them having area effects and such. Like the Enchanted Forest for example or better yet the Desert (I have a lot of plans as a GM for that *Devil Horns*).

Other then such, tomorrow, I'll be making yet another topic - This one will explain battles inside dungeons so everyone's aware of how it will go.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!