Dungeon Crawl 3 (Players vs Monsters)

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Dungeon Crawl 3 (Players vs Monsters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:12 am

So after seeing the first two Dungeon Crawl games that Luminosity and Black Hoodie did, I was very intrigued to say the least. After asking and receiving the okay from Luminosity, I am creating another Dungeon Crawl game. This one will be duo players vs the monsters/dungeon master. Sadly, Black Hoodie hasn't been on since before the new year and it doesn't look like they will reappear anytime soon. So we are seeking someone interested in becoming the Dungeon Master for this game. If you have any questions, I'm pretty sure that either Luminosity or I can answer them. Send me a PM or post on this topic if you are interested. Also you can read over the first two Dungeon Crawls to get a grasp on what might be expected from you, and us. Thanks.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver

Re: Dungeon Crawl 3 (Players vs Monsters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaltos-Kiraxo on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:10 pm

I'd like to participate, but I'm not much on being the DM.
Just let me touch your mind... I'll make it quiver in it's own filth. Just let me touch your soul... I'll make it suffer worse the Hell. Just let me touch your heart... I'll break it with a grin. I am Zaltos, the slayer of gods, and the essence of your worst fears. Run while i'll still let you stand.
- Zaltos Kiraxo vs. Amen Ra

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaltos-Kiraxo
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dungeon Crawl 3 (Players vs Monsters)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Sadly that is the spot that we are looking to fill. Thanks for showing interest in this though.

Zman
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!