Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths

Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths

a part of “Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

A band of adventurers travels in a quest to save the world. What else is new?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Posted~

I'm sorry it took so long.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Posted again. Don't want this sputtering out just when it's getting juicy.

Sorry for the triple post

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I should probably post next but I just don't wanna be skated over like the last 1.5 times, so I dunno what to do.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Sorry Yashie... I posted. I tried to throw you a tiny bone at the end there.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:35 pm

The OOC is quiet.. And it bothers me.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:50 pm

SHOUTS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.

There. Not quiet anymore, eh?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 pm

^.^ I'm used to dead OOCs. My roleplays' OOCs are almost always silent.

Alright, so, here's how it's going to be. Since it seems to be just me, Talisman, and Kurokiku now...
I'm plotting some pretty serious things to happen. Just be warned. I may send you a PM telling you that something happens to your character at any time... and those things won't always be pleasant.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Sure sure.

Also, the next eight days are going to be kind of sketchy for me in terms of availability. I'll try to get on and post in the evenings, but I'm headed out of the country for Christmas, and well... week-long vacation. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm

*Rubs ears*

Sure, Sure. And Christmas time is always sketchy... Well except for me, because I got nowhere to go on christmas.

:/

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:24 am

And that's my first post Christmas post.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey, sorry it was so short, but I wasn't really sure what else to do. More next time, eh? (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Sorry about the slow post. I was kinda... Lazy.

I didn't want to lie.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm

It's alright~ ^.^ Just let me know before you drop out... if you do... >.>
Anyways~~~~~

I'm so excited! I'm planning really far ahead in this RP and I can't wait to get to when you meet the real bad guys~

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:17 pm

And I can't wait til I get my bard spells.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Haha~ Dessana can! ^.^

I think she's getting a sort of... THING... for Brett... which doesn't work considering she can't be touched... but ANYWAYS... >.>

Haha~ Le shadow attacks. ALL OF YOU DIE! OAO

No, no~ I wouldn't do that. You're welcome to die if you want to, naturally, just keep in mind that Dessana hasn't learned resurrect quite yet... so you'd really just be dead if you did. You'd have to start a new chara.

I'm going to say that Brett can have his bard spells at level... threeee.... Yeah, three. That sounds good. The first level-up is coming up soon, so it won't be TOO long. All you have to do to make your first level-up is get to Elfingrove alive. Which... isn't really as easy as it sounds~ Considering the beasty isn't entirely solid except when it's attacking you. You have to have INCREDIBLE timing to land a blow 'cause as soon as it finishes its attack, it's back to its shadowy form. And if you've ever tried to cut a shadow you know just how well it works. >.<

Everscale
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Posted~

Or at least tried to. I'm not proud of it.

And I kindly forgot about this one for a second. Things were quiet, and then I things I needed to take care of...

My bad.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Just an informational segment: I'm going to be super-busy all weekend, including tomorrow, and probably not able to log on or post. Also, my semester starts up after that, so I'll be a little on the slower side, but not too much more than I already am. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Your's too? Mine starts back up Monday and I am dreading it.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:35 am

Bam. Posted.

Sorry it took so long... My acclimation period for returning to college took a bit longer than expected.

But yeah, dream sequence, because I just love running tired cliches into the ground.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:30 pm

The only reason that story sucked is because it was a reflection of a past incident than a real story. So bear with me. Playing a bard is a lot more difficult than I thought.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!