Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dystopia

Dystopia

a part of “Dystopia”, a fictional universe by BOO!.

Urban Legends and fairy tales are real and live among us, we just haven't noticed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dystopia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dystopia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:45 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dystopia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Oh hey, there's some skittles! ..What's that guy.. OH GOD, HE'S PELTING ME WITH SKITTLES! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!...
..I think I lost him... NO, SIR! YOU TASTE THE FREAKING RAINBOW!!!! ...You have a bazooka?... Whoops.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BOO!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dystopia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am

May I please steal the Hatter? <3Gerardy.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaylorXtreme on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:33 pm

WAIT forget my character submission...That was dumb :D lemme look through the characters. Sorry bout that.

TaylorXtreme
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DictionaryHeart on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:53 pm

May I please reserve Ariel?
Reasons To Choose To Be Gay
1) To be rejected by society?
2) To have religious groups against me?
3) To raise risks of being physically harmed?
4) To have less rights where I live?
5) To risk losing family support?
6) To risk losing friends?
7) To risk my chances at good jobs?
8) To be a target for bullying/hurtful jokes?
9) To be described as a threat to tradition?
10) To raise risks of being mentally harmed?
11) To lose my chance at marriage?

WE DON'T CHOOSE TO BE LGBT

DictionaryHeart
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:20 am

Gah I'm sorry I forget to check the OOC a lot, I'l put in the reservations for today and e.t.c. And Taylor, Broski or Broette, no worries!

BOO!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:23 am

*Double posting, woo!* @Taylor, you can have Chester, but just use the character sheet thing and make a FC! It's all good!

BOO!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:17 am

Guys! We're going to start very soon, maybe even right now, so... hurry up! ^-^

BOO!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Titanium on Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:40 pm

HIya I was wondering if I could make tweedl dee and tweedle dum as a girl+boy pair.

Titanium
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Sure - go for it!

BOO!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 am

I'm sorry guys I was away for a while - forgive me! >.<''

BOO!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Hey I know that you guys have already started but is it ok if I join?
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu May 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Ok so I have an idea for the rp and it goes a little bit like this: Ok so as you may know the White Queen has disappeared so in order to get the plot going the royal guards have suspected Bloody Mary of being responsible for it. So what Mary will probably do is try to find out who really did it without getting caught by card soldiers, and along the way she can get the help of different fairy tales. The thing is that's only the first part of the story and we need help coming up with all the rest from you guys.

Any thoughts?

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tuface on Fri May 02, 2014 10:22 pm

@slimmyjimjim I like your idea, and I'd love to help you start it, but I don't know what you would or how you would want to start it
"In life, I've learned one thing....... everyone`s a critic."

tuface
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Fri May 02, 2014 11:16 pm

I like the direction you went in with your post and I think we need to get the characters all together or in groups like Red and Wolf investigating the car crash and Belle and Mary investigating the missing Queen and in the end the dots all point to each other and they end up in together trying to find the Queen.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BOO! on Fri May 09, 2014 4:07 pm

I'm sorry for my absence guys, exam season~ I'll post as often as I can

BOO!
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!