Dystopian Wasteland Supernatural RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Dystopian Wasteland Supernatural RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm

"It is the last hour.

It began with an eclipse, followed by a blood moon, and then the earth shook in mighty anger and parted to reveal great monoliths raging skyward and looming. And then it happened, the gates of hell broke open, right in the middle of Time’s Square, New York. All present to witness were immediately burned to ash as hell’s minions poured forth to lay their scourge. We were trying to prevent it, and succeeding, right up until the very last moment. All because one little shit got sentimental.

Ah well... what's done is done. It has begun, the end of times, the last hour, may god have mercy on your soul - and good luck."

roleplay/coming-soon

So the link leads to what I'm working on, thought I'd see if there's any interest before I finish it, have some lore to write up still but I do like ideas. I intend to play a guide of some sorts who isn't nearly as helpful as anyone would like
with the FC tilda swinton, and some other character haven't decided yet. Let me know your thoughts and ideas. A general overview of classes will be in short; humans, witches, hunters, damned, and blessed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Dystopian Wasteland Supernatural RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:57 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!