Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Earth and her colonies

a topic in Gundam Wing: The Jupiter Chronicles, a part of the RPG forum.

Custom game.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melphina_Noin on Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:46 pm

Dr. Barton was in the deepest part of the hidden bunker, far away from anything that an explosion could damage. He was still testing the shoulder cannon he had developed for Clone. It worked fine in testing, but now he was testing it against targets to get its firing rate, over heating temperature, all the technical things that Tadakastu would need to know before using it in actual battle. The room was circular in design with a central rotating stand that acted as the Gundam the cannon would be attacked to. The walls were even sturdier than those of the defensive battle stations. Dr. Barton had designed this room to withstand anything that could be thrown at it. The walls were layered. The innermost layer, the one that would be taking the most punishment was three feet of Gundanium. After that was another ten feet of Neo Titanium, then came steel, iron and concrete. No matter how many times Dr. Barton's shoulder cannon hit the wall, it would stand. Dr. Barton had designed this room to withstand even the power of the battle station cannons and the power of the Buster Rifle that had been wielded by the Wing Zero two hundred years ago. Deep in this facility in Moscow, all the data on the original Gundams and Mobile Suits was kept. The ESUN didn't want to keep this sort of thing, but a few of the higher ranking members had felt that it would be good to at least keep the data, just to be on the safe side. The Wing Gundam, Deathscythe, Heavy Arms, Sand Rock, Shenlong, Wing Zero, Deathscythe Hell, Altron, Mercurius, Vayeate, Tallgeese I, Tallgeese II, Epyon, Leo, Aries, Targos, Cancer, Pices, Taures, Maganac, even the original data and plans for Space Station Libra and Space Fortress Barge were here. That, above all else was the reason that one of the Gundams was being kept here, Dr. Barton had wished that both be kept here, but his wishes were overruled by the need to keep the major cities safe from attacks.

"The fools. The cities are important, but this data is even more important. We've got new Gundams, there's no point in keeping this sort of data around if we're not going to use it."

Once the new Gundams were under construction, Dr. Barton has asked the ruling part of the ESUN that knew about the data to destroy it. They didn't do as he had suggested, so Dr. Barton undertook the task himself. But before he could actually do it, he had found that his level five security clearance had been revoked, they had obviously predicted that he would try that sort of stunt. With the Jupiter forces closing in, it was more and more important to either put the data to use, or destroy it once and for all. But they were going to do neither, and now, there was nothing that Dr. Barton could do about it. So he just sat in his bunker, designing and testing new weapons, and a few other things that nobody knew about. His personal project was almost complete, and when it was, it would show them that he had been right all along.

Once Dr. Barton made sure that everything was in place and connected properly, he left the room and took the elevator up a few stories to the level where all the monitor equipment was for the testing area. Dr. Barton sat down at the computer and began typing. After a few minuets the testing area had been completely locked down. Once he had checked that several times, Dr. Barton activated the training session. He had linked it with the training data that Tadakastu was using up on the training level. He hadn't told anyone that he did that; he needed to test the shoulder cannon in combat situations, and what better way to do that than to link it with combat data?

Dr. Barton waited until Tadakastu had finished with the currently training session to start up the data collection program on the shoulder cannon. It was about another fifteen minuets before Tadakastu started another training session. Either he was being yelled at again, or they had given him a break. Most likely the later, Dr. Barton had been monitoring Tadakastu’s training and he had been doing extremely well, despite that fact he had been training for almost thirty six hours straight. He had improved immensely since his first training session.

Dr. Barton smiled as he watched the empty suit begin moving the same way the Tadakastu’s Gundam would be moving if he was in actual battle.

Ten minuets into the training session Tadakastu still hadn't used the shoulder cannon. Dr. Barton's patience was wearing thin. He couldn't tell Tadakastu to use the beam cannon because he didn't want anyone to know that he had linked the training programs and his own test programs. Then it happened, Tadakastu began using the shoulder cannon. Dr. Barton watched the data program run it course. He couldn't watch what was actually happening, a direct hit from that shoulder cannon would destroy any sort of camera. He'd just have to compare data later. It only took Tadakastu another ten minuets to finish up the training session. Once he did, Dr. Barton loaded the data he had just collected and began analyzing it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Melphina_Noin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:44 pm

The cockpit opened to reveal a wide eyed Tadakastu. His shirt was covered with sweat and he was breathing heavily.

"I need a break. This is hard work."

Several of the scientists looked at each other and then nodded. Tadakastu unhooked himself from the sensors and climbed out of the cockpit. His legs felt a little wobbly, he hadn't used them in a day and a half. After stretching for a few seconds, Tadakastu slowly walked to a room at the end of the hall. There was a freezer, refrigerator, microwave and bathroom in there. Everything he'd need to calm himself down for the next round of simulations. He grabbed a few frozen things out of the freezer and shoved them in the microwave, setting it for the proper heating time. He quickly ducking into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. His eyes were a little bloodshot and he had stubble growing all over his face, he needed a shave soon, but food was more important at this point in time. After using the facilities in the bathroom, Tadakastu went back to the room with the microwave and sat in front of it until it dinged to signal the fact that the food was done. He quickly opened the microwave and greedily grabbed the food out of it, dumping it all onto a plate. Grabbing a fork from the drawer, he began shoveling the food into his mouth, disregarding how hot it may be, he was too hungry for that. He finished it quick, then grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and downed that. After taking a few minuets to catch his breath, Tadakastu headed back towards Clone for another round of training sessions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:23 pm

Seto moved back to his seat once the shuttle was making its final approach.

"Remember Mr. Reno. You were a replacement shuttle pilot sent in at the last minuet because of my emergency launch. And another thing. I'm a split personality. The person that I am right now could change at any given time. Should that happen you need to take me to the address I gave you. Once there bound me then knock me unconscious. That should be enough to bring me back. Once you've done that, I'll take you where you want to go. Now land this thing and let's be on our way."

It wouldn't be much longer, with this Jupiter pilot Ibiki could move faster than he had ever hopped.

-----------------------

Slowly, Tadakastu climbed into the bed they had provided for him. it had been forty hours and they had decided that he needed sleep. And he wasn't about to complain, he knew he needed the sleep, but he knew he also knew that he needed to keep training. But he couldn't continue training if he was physically and mentally exhausted. He'd get some sleep, grab something to eat then go back to Clone and keep training, that was all he could do at this point.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:41 pm

Reno nodded at the terran as he took the note with an adress scrawled on it.

"Gotcha. And thanks for the heads up about the whole split thing."
Reno leaned over and took the terran's pistol from him.

"Wouldn't want your other half to wake up and shoot me." Reno said. With that reno turned and looked out the viewport....and inhaled sharply.

"So this is earth."
Reno had seen holographic projections of the blue planet, but nothing could prepare him for it's sheer beauty.

The shuttle was being hailed by earth. Calmly reno flicked the primitive switch and answered:

"This is shuttle one-one zero niner requesting landing on terra firma."

Reno waited and then the voice from the earth forces came back:
"You are cleared to land at the American landing port, welcome back."
Reno looked at the man sitting next to him:
"Ok pal care to tell me how to get there or should i just try and wing it?
"

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:06 am

Ibiki laughed.

"It's simple enough to understand, even a military dog should be able to find it. Once you break through the atmosphere input these coordinates into the targeting computer and follow them in. Forty degrees fifty eight minuets north, seventy two degrees fifteen minuets west. That will take us right into the New York shuttle station. We'll be given top priority and won't even be searched. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my seat."

Ibiki left Reno in the cockpit and went back to his seat. Despite his lack of knowledge of Earth, this military dog would have his uses. Ibiki smiled as he thought of the damage he could cause with this man under his command.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:31 pm

A beaten Aeris would be drifting through space, it's right arm mising, sparks flying from it's arm socket as it's thrusters shot on and off, pushing it forward in inches. Inside was a young male, around the age of 17, bleeding, barely concious from a head and chest puncture, he would be drifting about till someone came to his aid. He sent a signal to the closest colonies, no matter wha it be, Earth, Mars or Jupiter.

"Help. Help. Please, someone come and help me. I am suffering severe head and chest puncture wounds. I can help and will serve any colony the best I can if they can get me some Aid, and heal me."

With that being said, he just kept heading straight ahead. Barely moving through the vast of space.
Be True-

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:09 pm

Uchnos was looking at his ships main com when he scanned a signal, it was barely 12 megavolts, but it was there, it seemed to be from a ship near the earth sector. “Red Squadron, Blue Shuttle group, break off from that battle station and change vectors, we are heading for the Earth sector… There is a ship that could help us if we can get there first!.” The pilots agreed and the 12 star fighters, and one PT class shuttle all jumped, heading towards the source of the wrecked ship, hoping to beat the Earth Rescue force to the signal.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:59 am

The beaten Aeris began to get even worse.. Running out of power was the innevitable. Sacion looked up, seeing a few ships ahead, he began to laugh a bit as he watched them near him.

-Hurry, someone, my power is gone, and if someone doesn't rescue me, I am going to die. I am still in critical damage.-

With that being said, he passed out, breathing heavily as he waited..

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:20 pm

The PT Class cruiser JFK-2 had arrived near the Gundam, its massive thrusters matching the mechs rate of travel as it stopped. The commanding officer, Uchnos had docked aboard the PT cruiser, and he had looked for the Gundam, hoping to bring the mech, and the pilot back to command to help stop the Mars defense mechs. The Gundam was now in the capture bay of the PT cruiser, and Uchnos walked down to the bay hoping to meet the man that was in the Gundam.. “Sir, I am Uchnos of the Jupiter fleet, and we have rescued you from doom, as repayment, we expect you t join our war against Earth, as you promised on your Radio Coms.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:07 pm

Sacion looked at Uchnos, a serious element was shown in the eye's of Sacion. His body wounded majorly, but nothing that couldn't be dealt with.

"Sir, I stated something. I am a man of my word. Help me heal my body, and in return, I will help you defeat your enemies. I know of a few things about Eath that you may not. But I will explain in due time."

Sacion began to step out of his Aeris, but tripped, collapsing to the ground, but would not hit hard due to the gravity lowering.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:22 pm

Uchnos called for two of the MP's guarding Sacion to take him to the medi-deck of the smaller ship and he looked at the man.. "I shall see you in the mediacal bay, Sacion, and we shall have a long chat about this information on earth..."

Uchnos thought to himeslf "I am so going to get chewed up by command for this, but It was worth it...

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 pm

Sacion stood there for a moment looking at Uchnos then looked away, being taken to the Medi-Deck to get help. Sacion got a few stitches and bandages, but for the most part, he was in good health from the accident.

Novarick jumped off the medic table, landing on his feet, squinting a bit as he began to walk around in a pair of black cargo pants and no shoes. He had no shirt on, but bandages covering his chest and upper arms. Stitches covored his left eye brow, looking rather cool. He walked around looking for Uchnos, but also looking at this area, getting to know it, since he was rather new to it.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:49 pm

"Uchnos, I thank you for the help. And I'm going to let you in on something. The Earth Fleet, and the goverments of Earth, they are working on a new Gundam. There are only a few people that know. And the reason why I was beaten was because I knew about it and they sent one-hundred and fifty Tauros after me. I did take their last Aeris, but I had to, to escape. I destroyed all the Tauros, and was trying to reach you or Jupiter. So Give me an Aeris or some form of Mech of Gundam and I can help you fight and maybe I can go steal that Gundam. I was helping build it."

Sacion stood there, looking at Uchnos waiting. His deep blue eye's glaring around as he reached on the back of his head scratching it.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:01 am

The dark skinned man looked at he pilot, the commander seeming to be angry about his state..

“Well Sacion, We have a Taurus here I this PT ship, and there is a Taurus class in the main bay, but the thing is simple, you would be unofficial, but if you need backup for your raid, we would be willing to go in, and help capture this Gundam… I would be up for this mission, and command has no idea where we are.. so where is this mech?”

Uchnos looked at the man, his own brown eyes seeming to be full of light

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:17 pm

"This Gundam, the Desert Rose, it is in the Southern area of a state within the U.S. It is in the area once called Miami. It is in a small hangar, but highly protected. I can retrieve it, and I may need a bit of help. So Thank you for your support and let me know when we begin this."

Sacion told Uchnos as he began to go find the mess hall to get some food.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:34 am

Uchnos looked at Sacion, and he realized that the raid upon Earth would be like no other operation performed before.. “So you want me, to raid Florida, where the US’s Space Command is based, to help you get a Gundam, Sacion... You are insane, but I shall do it.. this shall be like the ancient Doolittle raids on Tokyo, except with megaton levels of firepower…"

Uchnos started to state an order over his personal com "PT group, we are now battlegroup AR-1 and we are raiding Earth!"

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:14 pm

Sacion stood there, he then shook his head to Uchnos a bit.

"It will be worth it in the end. And we will survive and complete it, no doubt, sir."

Sacion saluted Uchnos with his right hand and took off towards the Tauros he would be piloting and jumped into the cockpit, placing himself comfortably in the seat, eager to go retrieve the Gundam.

"This shouldn't be that hard, get it, get out." Sacions whispered to himself as he awaited to leave and complete the mission.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:55 pm

Uchnos boarded his older FX-550 fighter, as he started to get ready for launching into deep space. He was launched from the PT ships capult, as it launched him into deep space, the massive long range array of magnets launching him at 3000 KPH as the PT ships assembled, and started to defend the two pilots, as they headed towards Earth, and the Earth Defense grid a large threat…

Uchnos talked to Sacion over the com “yo Saicon, how did you know about this Gundam anyway, are you some sort of scientist or something?�

Ryand-Smith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Novarick Sacion on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:21 pm

"Let's just say that I was a major neccesity for that Gundam."

The Taruos launching through space, moving quite fast as it passed different stars and such.Soon, it would near Earth, as it broke through the atmosphere. Whether or not the Earth would do anything was not his concern. Battles did break out in the space, but Sacion kept going, taking out anything in his path. His movement were swift and lethal. He was no ordinary pilot, he didn't even get scratched by an enemy.

"Uchnos, you ready, were landing."

Soon Sacion landed in the dead center of the military base that this Gundam was hidden in, taking on many enemy with ease, his beam rifle do a shit load of damage till there was no enemies left around.

"Uchnos, it's clear, stay here and watch my back, I'm going to get the Gundam."

Sacion poppedo ut of his mech, landing on the ground, moving quickly towards the gundam, taking out a few ground soldiers on his way.

He reached the gundam in a rather large, but wet, cold, damp hangar. It was the last place he expected to find this Gundam. He quickly ran over to it, but there was no guards. He hopped into the Gundam, starting up the systems as a hole in the ground opened up so it could take off. He reached the top of it, looking at Uchnos from within a oddly coloured Gundam. A Black and Green metal. He symboled to leave with his hands, taking off.

This mission was a success/

"Uchnos, hurry up, they're sending reinforcements after us. Gather the soldiers and leave. I'm right behind you."

Taking off into the sky, he waited for a reply to his actions.

Novarick Sacion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Omikron on Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:21 am

All of it happened just as the terran had said it would. the shuttle landed without incident and both of them motored right past security. The terran guards didn't even seem to notice Reno. This was to be expected of course, he was after all military and all military acted the same. Because of the way he carried himself, the earthlings knew he was an officer. After exiting the shuttle station, Reno and the terran got a car the terran got behind the wheel because Reno had only seen cars in old holo-vids. settling into the passenger seat, Reno looked at the terran:

"All right then let's get going."

Omikron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.