Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Earth, the new Hell

Earth, the new Hell

a part of “Earth, the new Hell”, a fictional universe by EnigmaticallyEerie.

This is a Zombie Chat RP! I have been trying to find a Zombie RP that isn't forum based as I do not like forum RPs, too long for a reply, so I made my own!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Earth, the new Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Earth, the new Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnigmaticallyEerie on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 am

Story so far

The year is 2012 and the supposed end of the world was true, to a degree. Earth was struck by a meteor that came from deep space, no one knows its origins, nobody no longer cares, all they know is that it released a deadly virus into the atmosphere and killed off approximately 82% of the population, all of which were reanimated into mindless undead ghouls most come to know as Zombies! Despite the majority being wiped and brought back as the undead there are still survivors, some that are immune to the disease, there are even a very few that experience adaptations from the virus, rather than affected negatively they are affected positively. The ones that take on the more advanced traits rather than zombified are known as the Sensopaths (Or known to be Sensopathic) to the remaining population, these rare individuals gain, what else, heightened senses, able to hear, smell, see, and feel three times better than a regular human being and has superior speed and strength, twice that of a regular human. Despite their gifts the Sensopaths are considered out casts due to them being technically infected and trip the zombie security sensors.

There is but one major known encampment that acts as a sort of city and it is called the L Town, L referring to live. In L town it is completely safe due to it being surrounded by mines, booby traps, electric fences, trained military operatives that survived the the viral release.

*Still in construction!*
Rules

Typical site rules apply, no cybering (Roleplaying sex for those that do not know) No master and slave and the works. If you need to read the rules her is a link! RPG Rules

There are only three races, they are Zombies, humans, and Sensopaths.

You may only have 3 characters as this would apply to the small population of people, only 1 may be a Sensopath due to their rarity.

Zombies can be used by anyone, however, there will be no insane awesome zombie killing just to show off, in other words you are still human even if dubbed a sensopath, you have no special powers, no magic so no super god awesome killing of the zombies. However, yes again, if one is trained in specific arts such as sharp shooting, martial arts, or some other form of death dealing training then they are allowed to put those skills to the test, but remember, no one is super man!

Anything that exists in the modern world, as in is real and not some made up fantasy object or such, can be used. An example, guns are real thus can be used, but keep it within boundaries, for instance aomeone is not going to dual wield machine guns, it is just not possible. To wrap it all up into one word, realism!

No one is allowed to control Zombies in L town save for Tabitha as she is the GM due to the town being a safe zone!

Currency is anything worth trading, ammo, cigarettes, etc etc. Money has become obsolete.

Council members are decided upon by the GM!

One liners are not permitted as they are annoying and lack effort. Its the middle of the zombie apocalypse, I'm sure theres plenty to say!
Anything that exists in the modern world, as in is real and not some made up fantasy object or such, can be used. An example, guns are real thus can be used, but keep it within boundaries, for instance aomeone is not going to dual wield machine guns, it is just not possible. To wrap it all up into one word, realism!

No one is allowed to control Zombies in L town save for Tabitha as she is the GM due to the town being a safe zone!
Last edited by EnigmaticallyEerie on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EnigmaticallyEerie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Earth, the new Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angie-is-here on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

so, where do we apply? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angie-is-here
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EnigmaticallyEerie on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 am

You can apply right here ;)

EnigmaticallyEerie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ellipsis on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:26 am

I shall apply shortly, once I wrangle my thoughts on this together to make characters.

What do you have in the way of plot brewin'?

Ellipsis
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticCreator on Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey please accept my second character submission same thing I just like the character image better.

AphoticCreator
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kharaa on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:54 am

Me too, could I get my character accepted. :)

kharaa
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!