Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Edge of Desire

Edge of Desire

a part of “Edge of Desire”, a fictional universe by Lavender.

What if you were not meant to find love in this lifetime? What if you were destined to live your life alone, forever yearning for something you could not have? But... what if you were given a second chance?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Edge of Desire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Edge of Desire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Edge of Desire"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Edge of Desire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:26 pm

WOMAN FROM THE PAST PLEASE

I think you've really stumbled on something here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm

This is the third time I've restarted this. I am writing a novel about it, and I thought it'd make a good RP. :) Hopefully it won't die this time. Which is why I need devoted RPers!

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Lav: You know I got yr back, gurrrrl.

But seriously, since I'm a woman from the past--is there a specific time I have to come from? I really want to be an ex-flapper.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 pm

That's fine. Do you go by something else other than your username? And call me Des. Didn't you read the rules? ;P

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 pm

You can call me Sam.

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

I'd like to reserve woman from the present...I'll be working on a profile in a second.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:37 pm

I would like to Reserve a Man from the present ^_^

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 pm

To everyone who is competing for the woman of the present, ...well, know you're competing. :D I honor reservations but I do compare.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pencil_Me_In on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:07 pm

I submitted a man from the past. Sup Des! Looking forward to Rping with you again.

Pencil_Me_In
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackthevampireprince on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:29 pm

keep a man from the past for me

jackthevampireprince
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 pm

I don't think you're on the literacy level I'm wanting for this RP, jack. Sorry.
Pencil_me_in, yeah I'm looking forward to RPing with you but I don't understand how your character could be into mechanics if he was born in the early 1800s.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackthevampireprince on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

what do you mean. I just posted like that because I was to lazy to post a lot just to Reserve a Character spot for this RP. Sorry for not typing 6 pages to do that damn......

jackthevampireprince
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 pm

... I don't base my decision on an OOC post, I did research on your posts in other RPs. Don't assume I'm that shallow.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackthevampireprince on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 pm

........... -bows- I'm sorry if you wish me not to be in this RP I will stop forgive me

jackthevampireprince
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm sorry, please don't take it personally. I'm just looking for a different style for this RP, better luck in other stories!

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Might I make a reservation for the last spot for Woman from the Past? :)

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Sure, Yumiko.
Heads up to everyone with reservations. You only have 24 hours from the time you sign up, FYI. I don't want to wait ages to start because people take weeks to finish sheets ;)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I'm working on mine right now. I just wanted to ask something first... the theme song. Must it have words? I have an instrumental I would like to use, but if you'd prefer one with lyrics, I'm sure I can find one as well.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm

I mean, one with lyrics would be fantastic but you don't have to have that. Instrumental can speak just as loud as something with words, in my opinion.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!